-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No biggie, happens all the time. They are about the same height ya' know eh. wink

Is it Friday yet?
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Perhaps if he's on a milk carton crate... wink

Dober

"True respect starts with the way you treat others, and it is earned over a lifetime of demonstrating kindness, honor and dignity"....Tony Dungy
KDK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Wow. Both are very knowledgeable, but the styles are just a tad different!

Originally Posted by ingwe
This is a shooting forum, there is no place here for logic.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
laugh

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by Boxer
Originally Posted by archie_james_c
I waded through all this bull chit to see 4 pics of Accumarks? Come aaaaaaan!

You ain't doing it "right".

If you take squeeze's lead,close your eyes and crank up your Imagination,there's 1000's of "Trophy Pics",a pile of "Black Belts",some great "sounding" muzzle brakes and a host of other delusions upon this very thread alone.

Remember bigsqueeze's "rigorous" R&D regimen to concoct her Fantasies(and I quote): "Since when does "ANY" actual in the field prior hunting experience with a 338-378 Mk5 Accumark such as mine, need to occur, before one can conclude its capabilities in the field ahead of time? Hmmm?"

Ahhhh...the sanctity of a vivid Imagination,do come in very "handy" for her.

Bless her heart!
.....Yep! Bless my heart. And I never stated you lying azz hole, that I had 1000s of trophy pics. I do have 1000s of hunting pics from many many trips. Included are alot of dead game. Taking things out of context,,,AGAIN! Deliberately lying is more like it.

ANYTIME you wish to test my vivid imaginations there Boxer, Big Schitstick or whomever you are, you`re more than welcome to try at anytime or at any place.

Your above posts contain and say nothing more than pure cowardice, lies and total immaturities,,,as usual.

You never will take me up on my proposal, because the yellow streak running up and down your back easily matches the length of the yellow lines on any two lane road in the country.

I have more than enough hunting experience to handle my Accumark in the field and more than enough experience to thoroughly plant your azz as well.

Either your mother mated with a flower or your dad did, because what they got and they raised in you was and is, a total blooming idiot.

You can't even keep up with your own Imagination and it's fabrications. Bless your heart.

I don't blame your not enjoying your own words being quoted,as they are more than a touch revealing in your "experience","abilities","knowledge" and "results". Funny how you connect a lot more dots on accident,than you do on purpose,though in direct opposite of your intent.

You've more than enough Imagination to concoct nothing as being "something" and that is a fact beyond refute...but is funnier than hell!

Much looking forward to the next installment of Squeeze's Dreams and the hard core Imagination you incorporate to twist your failing miserably,as yet another of your "conquests".

You go girl!

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
I waded through all this bull chit to see 4 pics of Accumarks? Come aaaaaaan!

You ain't doing it "right".

If you take squeeze's lead,close your eyes and crank up your Imagination,there's 1000's of "Trophy Pics",a pile of "Black Belts",some great "sounding" muzzle brakes and a host of other delusions upon this very thread alone.

Remember bigsqueeze's "rigorous" R&D regimen to concoct her Fantasies(and I quote): "Since when does "ANY" actual in the field prior hunting experience with a 338-378 Mk5 Accumark such as mine, need to occur, before one can conclude its capabilities in the field ahead of time? Hmmm?"

Ahhhh...the sanctity of a vivid Imagination,do come in very "handy" for her.

Bless her heart!
.....Yep! Bless my heart. And I never stated you lying azz hole, that I had 1000s of trophy pics. I do have 1000s of hunting pics from many many trips. Included are alot of dead game. Taking things out of context,,,AGAIN! Deliberately lying is more like it.

ANYTIME you wish to test my vivid imaginations there Boxer, Big Schitstick or whomever you are, you`re more than welcome to try at anytime or at any place.

Your above posts contain and say nothing more than pure cowardice, lies and total immaturities,,,as usual.

You never will take me up on my proposal, because the yellow streak running up and down your back easily matches the length of the yellow lines on any two lane road in the country.

I have more than enough hunting experience to handle my Accumark in the field and more than enough experience to thoroughly plant your azz as well.

Either your mother mated with a flower or your dad did, because what they got and they raised in you was and is, a total blooming idiot.

You can't even keep up with your own Imagination and it's fabrications. Bless your heart.

I don't blame your not enjoying your own words being quoted,as they are more than a touch revealing in your "experience","abilities","knowledge" and "results". Funny how you connect a lot more dots on accident,than you do on purpose,though in direct opposite of your intent.

You've more than enough Imagination to concoct nothing as being "something" and that is a fact beyond refute...but is funnier than hell!

Much looking forward to the next installment of Squeeze's Dreams and the hard core Imagination you incorporate to twist your failing miserably,as yet another of your "conquests".

You go girl!
................ I see that the "cockroach" has come forth from within the cracks of his walls to again re-infest the Fire with his wonderful wisdom and vocabulary.

The usual "imagination",,,"dreams",,,"fabrications",,,"bless your heart",,,"you go girl",,,and now concoct? Look in a dictionary to get that one?

Being the typical liar, coward and obvious chicken, you don`t have the damn gutts to turn my #1 dream into a reality, which would mate you for a few weeks with a hospital bed. wink

Go back into your crevice now.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
I wonder if LittleBigLips a Flapping (from Paradise) and bigsqueeze are starting to "horn" each other up?

congratulations?

Strange indeed.. crazy
Course it could be my imagination, eh?

Bless my heart.... laugh

Last edited by Nrut; 09/14/11.

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Nrut
I wonder if LittleBigLips a Flapping (from Paradise) and bigsqueeze are starting to "horn" each other up?

congratulations?

Strange indeed.. crazy
Course it could be my imagination, eh?

Bless my heart.... laugh
.......Hey! I`d dress up in drag if it would horn up and attract Boxer aka Biggy Stick to my buud-waaa. That would then result in some extra vacation time for him laid up in a hospital room. I`ll even buy flowers.

It would be "well" worth the dress up.... laugh laugh laugh laugh

N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
Hey bigsqueeze, I'll even let you have the blue dress (and tight little pany's) that I wore when I use to be a transvestite.... crazy laugh

Last edited by Nrut; 09/14/11.

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Nrut
Hey bigsqueeze, I'll even let you have the blue dress (and tight little pany's) that I wore when I use to be a transvestite.... crazy laugh
...Oh yeah?

Wonder if the Biggy Stick (ooops Boxer) likes blue uh??

I`d like to look my best for him....... laugh laugh laugh laugh

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Since you are the tough guy with all the money looking for a fight, why don't you jump on your trike and take one of your road trips to Alaska and "try" to kick Bigstick's can? You always want everyone to come to you for an ass wooping and "shootoff". Why don't you man up and take the fight to them??? Stop talking out of your can all the time and do it!!!

Bigstick shoots more in a day than you shoot in 5 years. I can guarandamtee you that! You are a nothing more than a blowhard that hits the city slicker range once a year. I don't need to defend Bigstick in any way (he can fight his own battles). I just get really sick or your inexperienced wind. Bigstick has built or had a part in building hundreds of rifles. He shoots MANY thousands of rounds a year through dozens of rifles. He is not a collector, but a serious shooter and hunter. He is hard on equipment and doesn't own safe queens, unlike you. You might want to listen once in a while, instead of pounding your chest like a grade school bully every time someone disagrees with your "minimal" experience. Give it a rest and grow up for hellll sakes. Flinch

Flinch Outdoor Gear broadhead extractor. The best device for pulling your head out.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Flinch
Since you are the tough guy with all the money looking for a fight, why don't you jump on your trike and take one of your road trips to Alaska and "try" to kick Bigstick's can? You always want everyone to come to you for an ass wooping and "shootoff". Why don't you man up and take the fight to them??? Stop talking out of your can all the time and do it!!!

Bigstick shoots more in a day than you shoot in 5 years. I can guarandamtee you that! You are a nothing more than a blowhard that hits the city slicker range once a year. I don't need to defend Bigstick in any way (he can fight his own battles). I just get really sick or your inexperienced wind. Bigstick has built or had a part in building hundreds of rifles. He shoots MANY thousands of rounds a year through dozens of rifles. He is not a collector, but a serious shooter and hunter. He is hard on equipment and doesn't own safe queens, unlike you. You might want to listen once in a while, instead of pounding your chest like a grade school bully every time someone disagrees with your "minimal" experience. Give it a rest and grow up for hellll sakes. Flinch
................You can guarantee what? You cannot guarantee a damn thing. And like Stick, you post your false assumptions and suppositions which are just that.

You have some kind of a crystal ball that you look into or a wee-gee board you consult as to how much I shoot or don`t shoot? And so what as to whom shoots more and whom shoots less?

Challenges as to whom goes where, works both ways there
Flinchy. Interesting though, that I`ve never received any PM of acceptance from the Stick or should I say Boxer?

Don`t plan on taking my "trike" to Alaska. But I`ll tell ya what there big guy. You are more than welcome to join Sticky and try a 2 on 1? How about that Flinchy? I`d sure like to even the odds in Stick`s favor just a "wee" bit. Make things a little more interesting that way uh?

Very seldom, I do look for fights. But only with those who truly deserve to have their asses kicked.

Everyone coming to me? Only been Stick as I recall. But you are welcome to join in too. Since Stick chooses the safety of Alaska and not accepting anything from me, then maybe you`d like to take Stick`s place there big guy?

What the hey! If you`d like to tell me to my face that you are sick of my inexperienced wind, a blowhard, a safe queen rifle junky, a chest pounder, a grade school bully, plus whatever else that you can think of, then you are more than welcome.

Too bad Stick`s out of the blue, un-provoked, immature and insulting posts towards me, cannot match the level of his very good and apparent rifle experience and knowledge.

That also appears to be apparent where you are concerned too.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Flinch, as an impartial observer here, and noting how you and Lil Stick/ Boxer continually claim that he does nothing but shoot, reload, fish, hunt, build rifles and tame virgins; and everyone else is an internet poseur........ I've got to ask how is it that he manages to find the time for 50-60 wittily arranged posts PER DAY? I mean, in a good week I might get up one or two.

Isn't this prime hunting/fishing time up thar in Paradise?

I know, I know, bless my heart.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by TimZ
Flinch, as an impartial observer here, and noting how you and Lil Stick/ Boxer continually claim that he does nothing but shoot, reload, fish, hunt, build rifles and tame virgins; and everyone else is an internet poseur........ I've got to ask how is it that he manages to find the time for 50-60 wittily arranged posts PER DAY? I mean, in a good week I might get up one or two.

Isn't this prime hunting/fishing time up thar in Paradise?

I know, I know, bless my heart.

He will post 50-60 times every couple hours on a good day, when he's chasing his tail around the fire putting out fires 300 post's is not uncommon!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Admittedly,I'm not much fun to keep pace with on any level and have an uncanny knack to make the difficult easy...it's how I roll.

Poor dumb bigsqueeze is caught in her Imagination again and the best she can do is fantasize about getting her ass whipped. Though in fairness I do enjoy her "wee-gee" notions,if only as fruition of her stupidity and Imagination in one fell swoop and played as a Trump Card. Well beyond hilarious and maybe even a touch sad on a few levels.

Happiness is a Window Licker turned Mall Ninja and 'squeeze is there and then some.

Bless her heart.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Admittedly,I'm not much fun to keep pace with on any level and have an uncanny knack to make the difficult easy...it's how I roll.

Poor dumb bigsqueeze is caught in her Imagination again and the best she can do is fantasize about getting her ass whipped. Though in fairness I do enjoy her "wee-gee" notions,if only as fruition of her stupidity and Imagination in one fell swoop and played as a Trump Card. Well beyond hilarious and maybe even a touch sad on a few levels.

Happiness is a Window Licker turned Mall Ninja and 'squeeze is there and then some.

Bless her heart.

[Linked Image]

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G

FWIW,

If you're the same fellow that came over to AR a couple years ago last July and blew it up, I found that be quite entertaining. I remember specifically, cause I was doing time entertaining my family at our beach house that week. Course at that time, that fellow was posting some interesting pix of rifles, game and scenery.

Best

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Bless her heart.
............Well? You always state how either dumb I am, what an imagination I have, what a fantasy man I am, how stupid, plus all the rest. But one thing is a certainty.

You`ll never have the gutts nor the balls to test any of them face to face up close and personal; REGARDLESS of location. Right Sticky???

Why bless your little heart for being a coward and the resident 24 Hour Campfire cockroach troll you truly are.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Sorry gents I had Dober mistaken for Big Stick. Its my fault...Im Canadian.

Sounds like Dober caught a stray round, as in friendly fire.

BIG difference between those two.

DF

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gotta step up and take one for the team every now and then.. wink

Dober

"True respect starts with the way you treat others, and it is earned over a lifetime of demonstrating kindness, honor and dignity"....Tony Dungy
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (1badf350, 2500HD, 1941USMC, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 1minute, 53 invisible), 2,480 guests, and 1,347 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,902
Posts18,518,510
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.