-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The mere fact that you don't do any hunting, but shoot at a local 100 yard California range once in a great while says VOLUMES about your "experience". You keep it up there blowhard. Don't forget to put more dots in front of every post. Jeez, did you ever graduate the first grade? Try a little grammar and spelling exercise once in a while. It will go along well with your 1 shot groups that measure MOA all day every day. Flinch

Flinch Outdoor Gear broadhead extractor. The best device for pulling your head out.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The fishing is good on here! Look at all the suckers Big Stick reels in time after time "during prime time". I know I know, it's never not funny. Big Sneeze continues to bite the same unbaited hook over and over. He is dumber than a box of hammers, yet still doesn't get it. He will bite the hook and still look for a fight. Bless her heart. He will be along shortly and bite this hook again. Flinch

Flinch Outdoor Gear broadhead extractor. The best device for pulling your head out.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Flinch
The mere fact that you don't do any hunting, but shoot at a local 100 yard California range once in a great while says VOLUMES about your "experience". You keep it up there blowhard. Don't forget to put more dots in front of every post. Jeez, did you ever graduate the first grade? Try a little grammar and spelling exercise once in a while. It will go along well with your 1 shot groups that measure MOA all day every day. Flinch
....You are complete ass and an idiot Flinchy. And one who knows very little of what he states.

I`m at the range on average of 2 to 3 times a month. On hog hunting trips averaging about once every 6 weeks.

Including the hundreds of hogs, 11 deer, 2 blackies, 10 elk, 1 big bear, the head count totals over 400 over the past 40+ years of hunting. And within that time, that includes being a former business owner/operator of 3 locations and teaching over the last 15+ years.

So you can take all of your suppositions, assumptions etc, and rest of all your crap, and shove so far up your crevice that your damned head explodes. wink

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
It's never not an interesting correlation,in that them who bitch/whine the most,have simply done the least. Must be very "satisfying" to visit the range nearly 3 "whole" times a month,so as to shoot one's Imagination.

Funnier yet,that bigwhine is the only one here who hasn't slapped critters around with a Weatherby,though hardly surprising.

She should start all her Posts: "This one time at Band Camp...",if only to keep it real.

Bless her heart.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Mark R Dobrenski
Gotta step up and take one for the team every now and then.. wink

Dober

Lord only knows how I mistook you for Stick, you actually contribute to the knowledge on this site. blush

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Boxer
It's never not an interesting correlation,in that them who bitch/whine the most,have simply done the least. Must be very "satisfying" to visit the range nearly 3 "whole" times a month,so as to shoot one's Imagination.

Funnier yet,that bigwhine is the only one here who hasn't slapped critters around with a Weatherby,though hardly surprising.

She should start all her Posts: "This one time at Band Camp...",if only to keep it real.

Bless her heart.
........Well I have have other things and obligations to take care of there Mr. Stick.

Unlike you, who sits on his ass in front of a computer all day doing the usual forum trashing, I work for a living.

Since he sides with you, I think you and Flinchy should get together and start your very own "fudge packers association",,beginning with yourselves.

You two would make for excellent butt brothers in arms. You both lie, both are cowards, both forum trash and you both can`t post anything intelligent. So why not enjoy even more common ground.

Bless both your little hearts.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Say there, Squeeze. Tell us what you really think.

DF

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Mine shoots horrible...

[Linked Image]

3, 165 TSX, over 103.3 gr of R22.....

Last edited by MK257; 09/16/11. Reason: Typo

MK
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by MK257
Mine shoots horrible...

[Linked Image]

MK,

Without that "flyer", you'd have a pretty decent group. (grin)

DF

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

Bless her heart.
........Well I have have other things and obligations to take care of there Mr. Stick.

Unlike you, who sits on his ass in front of a computer all day doing the usual forum trashing, I work for a living.

Since he sides with you, I think you and Flinchy should get together and start your very own "fudge packers association",,beginning with yourselves.

You two would make for excellent butt brothers in arms. You both lie, both are cowards, both forum trash and you both can`t post anything intelligent. So why not enjoy even more common ground.

I like the size of my pay checks,as it enables me the reality of doing in the firsthand,as opposed to pretending ala Imagination like you must. Plum handy actually banging around with whatever I want,whenever I want,though it ain't as funny as pretending to do same and "amassing" nearly 3 whole trips to the range a month. Laffin'!

Interesting how you dance happily from Imagining Hunting and jump feverishly out of the closet all hot and bothered,doing your best to picture me nekked. Let's just hope your Imagination is big enough,to put all in context,so as to satiate your cravings. Bless your heart.

Few have done less than you and far fewer have such "capable" Imaginations. You really are "special".

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by MK257
Mine shoots horrible...

[Linked Image]

MK,

Without that "flyer", you'd have a pretty decent group. (grin)

DF

DF,

Should have covered it with a dime..laughing grin

MK
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Bless her heart.

I like the size of my pay checks,as it enables me the reality of doing in the firsthand,as opposed to pretending ala Imagination like you must. Plum handy actually banging around with whatever I want,whenever I want,though it ain't as funny as pretending to do same and "amassing" nearly 3 whole trips to the range a month. Laffin'!

Interesting how you dance happily from Imagining Hunting and jump feverishly out of the closet all hot and bothered,doing your best to picture me nekked. Let's just hope your Imagination is big enough,to put all in context,so as to satiate your cravings. Bless your heart.

Few have done less than you and far fewer have such "capable" Imaginations. You really are "special".

.......Another great post there Sticky! Again, all of your usual and extremely useless verbage.

"Imagination",,,,,,,,,blah blah blah blah blah.
"Pretending",,,,,,,,,,blah blah blah blah blah.
"Bless your heart",,,,blah blah blah blah blah.

"Feverishly?",,,,,,,,,That`s new! Get that from a dictionary?

Satiate?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,If your job required you to speak opr type english, you might be in trouble.

Yeah! I`m sure your paychecks will allow you to do anything you want. Well so do mine! But whether or not I hunt as much as you, shoot as much as you, own as many rifles as you or whatever, doesn`t mean anything. Because given the same hunt, going after the same game and at the same shooting distances, I`ll still be able to do whatever you can do regardless of all your experience, regardless of how many rifles you own or have owned and regardless of how many times you go to the range.

You wanna talk paychecks? My federal tax bill alone last year was over $150,000. I would much rather do what I do and have less time for the shooting and hunting sport, than doing whatever the hell you do, which allows you more time for it.

Your stupid arguments and lies against me, are a perfect example and reflection upon you.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
"Speak opr type english", should have read "speak OR type english."

Thought I`d catch that before you did Sticky.

Imagine you naked? Your buddy Flinch is far more apt to do that. Afterall, you two are the butt bros in arms.

I`m laffin too.

All the Accumark owners on this thread sure disagree with ya there Stick. Hard to imagine "disagreeing" with such an "all knowing" rifle guru and "expert" such as yourself.

Laffin again.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
You are in over your head on all fronts,except your subconscious desires to come out of the closet and impressive abilities to conjure Imagination. Your homoerotic undertones are more akin to overtones and playing the flute is thus far the only thing within this Thread,which you could undoubtedly comment about in the firsthand.

I'm much enjoying that you've now Magically given yourself the gift of Imagination carte blanche,as a means of quantifying how your nothingness is now "something". Undoubtedly,it is a handy tool for you to close your eyes and fire that Imagination of your's up,as a means to quell reality. Now you've become "stealthy",a steward of critterly habits and an incredible marksman versed in all things,with but a simple blink of your eyes and dose of your Imagination. You might wanna really ring the bell and change your locale too,with a secondary blink of reaffirmation. Bless your heart!

The web you weave is well beyond hilarious and shaded only by the size of your Imagination. 'Tis a shame that your are devoid the faculties to process the sheer magnitude of your gross ignorance and the size of your fabrication factory. Those constants being a given,do not deter your Imaginary "pursuits" or "abilities" and would easily allow you entry into both the Window Licking and Mall Ninja Halls Of Fame,if only by default.

Keep telling yourself that nothing is something and that pretending is "close enough",as you make "all" those trips to the range and relish the sound of the brake and revel in 9-lug sanctity as the consumate Trump Card of your "experience". Just don't forget to post about it,keep banging those Imaginary pictures and keep paying your PETA dues,so as to remain their poster boy for "Hunting".

Please don't forget that any time your Imagination takes you away and in your constant quest to take stupidity to places it's never been before,I'll be here to admire your ability to pretend and to root you on in those "journeys".

Eagerly awaiting the next installment of 'Squeeze's Dreams.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
You are in over your head on all fronts,except your subconscious desires to come out of the closet and impressive abilities to conjure Imagination. Your homoerotic undertones are more akin to overtones and playing the flute is thus far the only thing within this Thread,which you could undoubtedly comment about in the firsthand.

I'm much enjoying that you've now Magically given yourself the gift of Imagination carte blanche,as a means of quantifying how your nothingness is now "something". Undoubtedly,it is a handy tool for you to close your eyes and fire that Imagination of your's up,as a means to quell reality. Now you've become "stealthy",a steward of critterly habits and an incredible marksman versed in all things,with but a simple blink of your eyes and dose of your Imagination. You might wanna really ring the bell and change your locale too,with a secondary blink of reaffirmation. Bless your heart!

The web you weave is well beyond hilarious and shaded only by the size of your Imagination. 'Tis a shame that your are devoid the faculties to process the sheer magnitude of your gross ignorance and the size of your fabrication factory. Those constants being a given,do not deter your Imaginary "pursuits" or "abilities" and would easily allow you entry into both the Window Licking and Mall Ninja Halls Of Fame,if only by default.

Keep telling yourself that nothing is something and that pretending is "close enough",as you make "all" those trips to the range and relish the sound of the brake and revel in 9-lug sanctity as the consumate Trump Card of your "experience". Just don't forget to post about it,keep banging those Imaginary pictures and keep paying your PETA dues,so as to remain their poster boy for "Hunting".

Please don't forget that any time your Imagination takes you away and in your constant quest to take stupidity to places it's never been before,I'll be here to admire your ability to pretend and to root you on in those "journeys".

......WOW! Such a soooo-fis-teeee-cated and un-decipherable post! Didn`t know that such sophistication could be wrapped up into such a stupid, idiotic and worthless package such as yourself.

Along with your usual words such as imagination and bless your heart, I now see,,,,Homoerotic? Akin? Overtones? Carte Blanche? Quantifying? Quell? Sanctity? Devoid?...In your case it sure helps to have a dictionary by your side to help you with such sophisticated posts.

Well I`ll be taking my 338-378 Accumark w/4.5-14x40 VX3 out tomorrow. I`ll be thinking about you while I`m shooting a rifle and scope that you "REALLY" dislike, while at the same time getting consistent moas.

Yep! You`ve become a real celeb here on the Fire Stick/Boxer. You even have had a recent thread or two devoted totally to you plus a few in the past. You must enjoy the status.

Of course, the resident troll monkey, the resident troll clown prince, the resident liar, and the resident coward all wrapped up into one such as yourself, should deserve no less.

And within a few weeks, when I use my Accumark for the first time in the field, I`ll be sure and let ya know how things go.

Afterall, being such a hunting novice with only 400+ head of game killed over the past 40+ years, I may not be able to handle such a potent, unbalanced and POS rifle as the 338-378 Accumark.

If that is the case, I will seek you out in the form of a PM asking for your expert and professional advice.

Kindly hold your breath waiting for that PM.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

......WOW! Such a soooo-fis-teeee-cated and un-decipherable post! Didn`t know that such sophistication could be wrapped up into such a stupid, idiotic and worthless package such as yourself.

Along with your usual words such as imagination and bless your heart, I now see,,,,Homoerotic? Akin? Overtones? Carte Blanche? Quantifying? Quell? Sanctity? Devoid?...In your case it sure helps to have a dictionary by your side to help you with such sophisticated posts.

Well I`ll be taking my 338-378 Accumark w/4.5-14x40 VX3 out tomorrow. I`ll be thinking about you while I`m shooting a rifle and scope that you "REALLY" dislike, while at the same time getting consistent moas.

Yep! You`ve become a real celeb here on the Fire Stick/Boxer. You even have had a recent thread or two devoted totally to you plus a few in the past. You must enjoy the status.

Of course, the resident troll monkey, the resident troll clown prince, the resident liar, and the resident coward all wrapped up into one such as yourself, should deserve no less.

And within a few weeks, when I use my Accumark for the first time in the field, I`ll be sure and let ya know how things go.

Afterall, being such a hunting novice with only 400+ head of game killed over the past 40+ years, I may not be able to handle such a potent, unbalanced and POS rifle as the 338-378 Accumark.

If that is the case, I will seek you out in the form of a PM asking for your expert and professional advice.

I'm well beyond exceptionally literate,exceedingly bright and prone to sand bag...none of it secreted,though all well beyond your abilities,if only obviously. The quicker you get over your shortcomings the better,though I'll happily toss you all the slack on the rope that you think you can handle. Much enjoying your penchant to make yourself look more stupid than an outside party ever could,even if they were inclined. Doesn't take much to coax Imagination out of you.

Must be "exciting" for you to plan so lavishly in order to finally step outside and work your Imagination in yet another game of pretend. Must be as "fulfilling" as visiting the range nearly three times a month,the "thousands" of pictures,the "400" head of game and the ability to Imagine doing something less ever having even come close,other than in a Dream. Those ruses conjoined with your Karate Mall Ninja "exploits",do well define humor. That you can't connect a single dot,despite the multitude of your fabricated assertions,is a touch more than a whole bunch funny to boot.

Love it when you get all "technical" and really ring the bell by saying something as stupid as: "I`ll be thinking about you while I`m shooting a rifle and scope that you "REALLY" dislike, while at the same time getting consistent moas." MOA is simply an angular measurement and it is impossible to make it anything other than consistent. Bless your heart.

The only thing you shoot is your Imagination and your mouth...and you flatter yourself to think you'd rate a PM reply from me.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

I'm well beyond exceptionally literate,exceedingly bright and prone to sand bag...none of it secreted,though all well beyond your abilities,if only obviously. The quicker you get over your shortcomings the better,though I'll happily toss you all the slack on the rope that you think you can handle. Much enjoying your penchant to make yourself look more stupid than an outside party ever could,even if they were inclined. Doesn't take much to coax Imagination out of you.

Must be "exciting" for you to plan so lavishly in order to finally step outside and work your Imagination in yet another game of pretend. Must be as "fulfilling" as visiting the range nearly three times a month,the "thousands" of pictures,the "400" head of game and the ability to Imagine doing something less ever having even come close,other than in a Dream. Those ruses conjoined with your Karate Mall Ninja "exploits",do well define humor. That you can't connect a single dot,despite the multitude of your fabricated assertions,is a touch more than a whole bunch funny to boot.

Love it when you get all "technical" and really ring the bell by saying something as stupid as: "I`ll be thinking about you while I`m shooting a rifle and scope that you "REALLY" dislike, while at the same time getting consistent moas." MOA is simply an angular measurement and it is impossible to make it anything other than consistent. Bless your heart.

The only thing you shoot is your Imagination and your mouth...and you flatter yourself to think you'd rate a PM reply from me.

....Well again, you are more than welcome to come pay me a visit at anytime you wish and view for yourself first hand, all of my fabrications and imaginations.

I`ll just wave a magic wand when you get here and then it will all just magically appear.

Well, I`ll have to disagree with you there,,,,"your high-ness!" There is such a thing as in-consistent moas. So when you say its "impossible to make it anything other than consistent" moas,, you are absolutely full of crap up to your eye balls and even up to the crown of your damn skull.

My version of consistent moas, IS consistently putting 3 shot groupings within a 1" inch or less circle; centerhole to centerhole. What in hell is your angular measurement horseschitt have anything to do with anything where groupings are concerned? You dummy!

With my best reloads, the Accumark does exactly that.

And then after you see it all for yourself, then I`ll have to do my best to keep from planting your ass into the hospital wing of your choice.

Well I did state that you should hold your breath until I sought out your advice via a PM. Right? Hard to seek advice from someone who has suffocated himself to death. Right?

My imagination will certainly work alot of overtime wishing for that one. But since you always coward out from a face to face with me and always side step merrily around that issue, then all I can do is hope for someone else or maybe something else to,,,,,,,,,well U know!

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Whoops, I forgot to add,,,,,"bless your heart"

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
ive got a friend trying to sell an accu-mark 257 pretty reasonably. rings bases dies and brass. fired 27 rnds. let me know if you havent been talked out of a mark v by now. thanks, rick

K
K
I have had them in 340 weatherby,30-378,338-378 They are great rifles all mine have been accurate. My favorite is the 338-378. They have a Barrel made by Krieger, Good stock with aluminum bedding block.

Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

475 members (1234, 219 Wasp, 10ring1, 204guy, 22250rem, 163bc, 35 invisible), 2,283 guests, and 1,119 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,854
Posts18,517,634
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.