Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
GOOD GRIEF !

This F&F is "THE ONE".

One that's not exactly "Going Away Quietly", I'd again note.

That said,.....a large helping of salt may best accompany this Niebla's story.......

I actually hope to hell it's all BS, cuz' if not,.....we're in deeper chit than we'd figured.

GTC

Link: http://www.examiner.com/drug-cartel...-explosive-claims-on-operation-gunwalker

Dave Gibson
, drug cartel Examiner
September 19, 2011 -

The same drug trafficker who claims the U.S. government entered into a deal with the Sinaloa drug cartel to allow tons of drugs into the country over the last five years, has also alleged that thousands were murdered in Mexico as a result of the now, infamous ATF scheme.

Last month, attorneys for Vicente Zambada Niebla filed documents in U.S. District Court in Chicago claiming that the government allowed him to bring cocaine into the U.S. in exchange for information on rival cartels.

Also, included in those briefs, is Zambada Niebla�s assertion that approximately, �three thousand people� were killed in Mexico with weapons from Operation Gunwalker (aka Fast and Furious), �including law enforcement officers in the state of Sinaloa, Mexico, headquarters of the Sinaloa Cartel.�

His attorneys wrote: �Mr. Zambada Niebla believes that the documentation that he requests [from the US government as part of his court case] will confirm that the weapons received by Sinaloa Cartel members and its leaders in Operation �Fast & Furious� were provided under the [immunity] agreement entered into between the United States government and [Chapo Guzman confidante, DEA cooperating source and possible CIA asset] Mr. Loya Castro on behalf of the Sinaloa Cartel�.�
Advertisement

Government prosecutors responded by saying: �Defendant requests all information in the possession of the U.S. government related to an ATF investigation referred to as �Fast and Furious.� � Defendant�s requests related to Fast and Furious � as well as references to Whitey Bulger, and other unrelated matters are gratuitous and wholly unrelated to any legitimate discovery issues in this case.�

Although the feds have denied the allegations, they have also requested that testimony from Zambada Niebla�s trial be kept hidden from the public.

On September 9, prosecutors filed a motion in U.S. District Court seeking to invoke the Classified Information Procedures Act (CIPA), in the trial. The CIPA was enacted over 30 years ago to prevent public disclosure in criminal cases of classified information.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Shocking.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by high_country_
Shocking.
NOT.

"Progressives" (which means anti-American traitors) will do ANYTHING to gut the 2nd.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I love it. Liberty's Last Champion...the Criminal Defense Attorney.

WildnothingscaresthegovernmentmoreAlaska ��2002-2011

Es ist nichts schrecklicher als eine t�tige Unwissenheit.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Probably more than a grain of truth in there.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Just posted another sordid breaking F&F evolution,....

The "Chickens coming home to roost" seem to be chitting, molting, and loudly squalking every step of the way.

I think their hen house is full of Foxes, waiting for em', too.

Translation: Issa and Grassley had a LOT of this material / info from DAY ONE.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The same drug trafficker who claims the U.S. government entered into a deal with the Sinaloa drug cartel to allow tons of drugs into the country over the last five years,

I missed this one, what was the alleged motive for the U.S government, to cut a deal with a cartel? A monetary payoff to who?

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I've got to go get a load of steel,....The story will be in the ABP archives,....link: www.americanpatrol.com

So far it's been largely ignored by MSM.

Too big now,....they no longer CAN.

This whole deal is going to blow up in Holder and his boss's face.

GTC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I suggest we extradite Eric Holder to Mexico and let their courts sort it out.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
The same drug trafficker who claims the U.S. government entered into a deal with the Sinaloa drug cartel to allow tons of drugs into the country over the last five years

Last 5 years....who geared that up in 2006!!

IC B3

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Looks like it is yet another "it's Bush's fault".

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (06hunter59, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 16gage, 60 invisible), 2,780 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,644
Posts18,512,449
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.