Hop To
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
rick and kevin,

Are you two guys actually trying to conduct legitimate Forum
discussions in the midst of the Squeeze/Stick-Boxer feud/wizzin' contest?

The "Accumark" thread somehow morphed into a "short bus" ride into the twilight zone, a perfect venue for the entertainment deprived.

Those two are good for hits on the Fire, which are good for numbers from which to sell advertisment space. So, guess we gotta look on the positive side.

DF

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by Boxer
You are in over your head on all fronts,except your subconscious desires to come out of the closet and impressive abilities to conjure Imagination. Your homoerotic undertones are more akin to overtones and playing the flute is thus far the only thing within this Thread,which you could undoubtedly comment about in the firsthand.

I'm much enjoying that you've now Magically given yourself the gift of Imagination carte blanche,as a means of quantifying how your nothingness is now "something". Undoubtedly,it is a handy tool for you to close your eyes and fire that Imagination of your's up,as a means to quell reality. Now you've become "stealthy",a steward of critterly habits and an incredible marksman versed in all things,with but a simple blink of your eyes and dose of your Imagination. You might wanna really ring the bell and change your locale too,with a secondary blink of reaffirmation. Bless your heart!

The web you weave is well beyond hilarious and shaded only by the size of your Imagination. 'Tis a shame that your are devoid the faculties to process the sheer magnitude of your gross ignorance and the size of your fabrication factory. Those constants being a given,do not deter your Imaginary "pursuits" or "abilities" and would easily allow you entry into both the Window Licking and Mall Ninja Halls Of Fame,if only by default.

Keep telling yourself that nothing is something and that pretending is "close enough",as you make "all" those trips to the range and relish the sound of the brake and revel in 9-lug sanctity as the consumate Trump Card of your "experience". Just don't forget to post about it,keep banging those Imaginary pictures and keep paying your PETA dues,so as to remain their poster boy for "Hunting".

Please don't forget that any time your Imagination takes you away and in your constant quest to take stupidity to places it's never been before,I'll be here to admire your ability to pretend and to root you on in those "journeys".

Eagerly awaiting the next installment of 'Squeeze's Dreams.

......WOW! Such a soooo-fis-teeee-cated and un-decipherable post! Didn`t know that such sophistication could be wrapped up into such a stupid, idiotic and worthless package such as yourself.

Along with your usual words such as imagination and bless your heart, I now see,,,,Homoerotic? Akin? Overtones? Carte Blanche? Quantifying? Quell? Sanctity? Devoid?...In your case it sure helps to have a dictionary by your side to help you with such sophisticated posts.

Well I`ll be taking my 338-378 Accumark w/4.5-14x40 VX3 out tomorrow. I`ll be thinking about you while I`m shooting a rifle and scope that you "REALLY" dislike, while at the same time getting consistent moas.

Yep! You`ve become a real celeb here on the Fire Stick/Boxer. You even have had a recent thread or two devoted totally to you plus a few in the past. You must enjoy the status.

Of course, the resident troll monkey, the resident troll clown prince, the resident liar, and the resident coward all wrapped up into one such as yourself, should deserve no less.

And within a few weeks, when I use my Accumark for the first time in the field, I`ll be sure and let ya know how things go.

Afterall, being such a hunting novice with only 400+ head of game killed over the past 40+ years, I may not be able to handle such a potent, unbalanced and POS rifle as the 338-378 Accumark.

If that is the case, I will seek you out in the form of a PM asking for your expert and professional advice.

Kindly hold your breath waiting for that PM.

I'm well beyond exceptionally literate,exceedingly bright and prone to sand bag...none of it secreted,though all well beyond your abilities,if only obviously. The quicker you get over your shortcomings the better,though I'll happily toss you all the slack on the rope that you think you can handle. Much enjoying your penchant to make yourself look more stupid than an outside party ever could,even if they were inclined. Doesn't take much to coax Imagination out of you.

Must be "exciting" for you to plan so lavishly in order to finally step outside and work your Imagination in yet another game of pretend. Must be as "fulfilling" as visiting the range nearly three times a month,the "thousands" of pictures,the "400" head of game and the ability to Imagine doing something less ever having even come close,other than in a Dream. Those ruses conjoined with your Karate Mall Ninja "exploits",do well define humor. That you can't connect a single dot,despite the multitude of your fabricated assertions,is a touch more than a whole bunch funny to boot.

Love it when you get all "technical" and really ring the bell by saying something as stupid as: "I`ll be thinking about you while I`m shooting a rifle and scope that you "REALLY" dislike, while at the same time getting consistent moas." MOA is simply an angular measurement and it is impossible to make it anything other than consistent. Bless your heart.

The only thing you shoot is your Imagination and your mouth...and you flatter yourself to think you'd rate a PM reply from me.

....Well again, you are more than welcome to come pay me a visit at anytime you wish and view for yourself first hand, all of my fabrications and imaginations.

I`ll just wave a magic wand when you get here and then it will all just magically appear.

Well, I`ll have to disagree with you there,,,,"your high-ness!" There is such a thing as in-consistent moas. So when you say its "impossible to make it anything other than consistent" moas,, you are absolutely full of crap up to your eye balls and even up to the crown of your damn skull.

My version of consistent moas, IS consistently putting 3 shot groupings within a 1" inch or less circle; centerhole to centerhole. What in hell is your angular measurement horseschitt have anything to do with anything where groupings are concerned? You dummy!

With my best reloads, the Accumark does exactly that.

And then after you see it all for yourself, then I`ll have to do my best to keep from planting your ass into the hospital wing of your choice.

Well I did state that you should hold your breath until I sought out your advice via a PM. Right? Hard to seek advice from someone who has suffocated himself to death. Right?

My imagination will certainly work alot of overtime wishing for that one. But since you always coward out from a face to face with me and always side step merrily around that issue, then all I can do is hope for someone else or maybe something else to,,,,,,,,,well U know!

Your penchant to disagree,is fruition of your incredible stupidity,which do add copious humor to all equations.

MOA is Minute Of Angle an angular measurement and while you are squarely THE Dunce amongst Dunces,not even your stupidity can change their unerring consistency. Now what you do in reference to those static baselines,is where your Imagination kicks in. Your "version" of everything is hilarious and your ballistic "knowledge" never isn't THE King Of Comedy.

1" groups ctc is 1MOA in it's sizing,at only a single distance. 113" ctc groups are 1MOA in their sizing at only a given distance. ALL groups at ANY given distance,subtend a given value in MOA reference to the constant of an angular scale. Just as any number of inches,subtends to a given number of feet or mils,etc. Now I'd round 1MOA to 1" so as extrapolate it's subtension value in lineal fashion for you,but you'd be taste tasting more Windex and perhaps garner an inkling to your incredible stupidity and it might slow down your penchant to Post your "version" of things. It'd be a shame,to stifle that much humor and it's far funnier to allow you the illusion that you've a first clue about anything. As an aside,I think it's cute you feel compelled to brag up 100yd 1" "groups" as a precision Trump Card. Humorous,very [bleep] humorous! Though in fairness .50" 50yd "groups" subtend 1MOA too.

Say a little "something" about today's Imaginary Hunt,if only to frost the cake.

Lafgfin'!

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
The Stick-Boxer cockroach has come forth from his crevice..Again! I can tell that your dictionary was right by your side.

Penchant? Fruition? Copius? Extrapolate? Unerring? Subtensions? Did you have an english/vocabulary coach pay you a visit too,,,again?

I know what "ONE MOA" is. New that before you were somehow "miserably hatched" into this world. My meaning of "consistent moa" and less shooting, meant @ 100 yards.....BONEHEAD.

FYI, The Accumark did reeeeeel well today. But you are right though, it was an imaginary hunt.

Because I wasn`t hunting you dummy. It`s called target shooting. The hunts w/Accumark will come later.

Unlike you who needs a vocab and english coach, I don`t need any "hunting in the field" coaching when the Accumark is used.

Go back into your crevice now.

Oh and aaaaaah,,,,,,,,,,bless your little heart.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The Stick-Boxer cockroach has come forth from his crevice..Again! I can tell that your dictionary was right by your side.

Penchant? Fruition? Copius? Extrapolate? Unerring? Subtensions? Did you have an english/vocabulary coach pay you a visit too,,,again?

I know what "ONE MOA" is. New that before you were somehow "miserably hatched" into this world. My meaning of "consistent moa" and less shooting, meant @ 100 yards.....BONEHEAD.

FYI, The Accumark did reeeeeel well today. But you are right though, it was an imaginary hunt.

Because I wasn`t hunting you dummy. It`s called target shooting. The hunts w/Accumark will come later.

Unlike you who needs a vocab and english coach, I don`t need any "hunting in the field" coaching when the Accumark is used.

Of course you weren't Hunting,that was never even plausible. I also dig that you "new" all about MOA and am always happy to hear your "version" of things.

Interesting "version" to switch tunes from: "I`ll be thinking about you while I`m shooting a rifle and scope that you "REALLY" dislike, while at the same time getting consistent moas."...to now being enthralled with an inch group at 100yds?! Akin to saying "consistent inches",which the reality of will collide nicely with your Imagination. Perhaps all is sweetened a bit in that you fancy yourself a wordsmith and "new" all of that,while fixating "moas"(a plural),to reap an Imagined constant.

You'd do well to take notes and apply same,but the inherent humor in your being too stupid to realize same,is in fact beyond Priceless.

Bless your heart.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think I'll start writing "Bless Your Heart" on e-mails to my boss when I'm reminding him that he shouldn't think so hard. I'll let you guys know how long I stay employed.

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Of course you weren't Hunting,that was never even plausible. I also dig that you "new" all about MOA and am always happy to hear your "version" of things.

Interesting "version" to switch tunes from: "I`ll be thinking about you while I`m shooting a rifle and scope that you "REALLY" dislike, while at the same time getting consistent moas."...to now being enthralled with an inch group at 100yds?! Akin to saying "consistent inches",which the reality of will collide nicely with your Imagination. Perhaps all is sweetened a bit in that you fancy yourself a wordsmith and "new" all of that,while fixating "moas"(a plural),to reap an Imagined constant.

You'd do well to take notes and apply same,but the inherent humor in your being too stupid to realize same,is in fact beyond Priceless.

Bless your heart.

.....If there were ever a definition for a perfect azz hole, you would qualify beyond all doubt.

You took what I didn`t state, and then by your own design totally took out of context and deliberately added in your OWN DAMNED LIE!

By shooting consistent MOAs, I originally meant @ 100 yards.

You knew damn good and well that I was referring to 100 yards. If you state otherwise, then you`re a damned liar.

For you though, being a liar, is par for the course.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Well, you wouldn't want to go hiking with it all day, but off the bench yesterday, 3 shots went under 1/2"...338-378 & 210 partitions

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Dan,

Just make sure you are right,when you write and have a leg to stand upon. You see how the opposite "works" ala 'squeeze's Imagination and her "version".

Laffin'!

'squeeze,

You are so stupid,you don't even know what you mean or what "version" you'll fabricate next,due to that glaring shortcoming between your ears. Noone else is accountable to read your mind or jump the hurdles of your Imagination,as a means of smoothing over your perpetual ineptitude.

Noone in the history of the World has denoted a 100yd 1" cluster upon paper as "consistent moas". Though I'm humored that your stupidity is so grand,that it troubles even you. I dig your attempt to "clarify" your "version" of one minute of angle at 100yds and it is very funny indeed,that you are lathered up by trying to brag up 1" patterns at the 100yd line. Though of course I may be mistaken and you are bitching about such poor results,due your "version" of a LR rifle and scope. If that is the case,you'd be correct for the first time and I concur that such "performance" is dismal at best.

Bless your heart.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Dan,

Just make sure you are right,when you write and have a leg to stand upon. You see how the opposite "works" ala 'squeeze's Imagination and her "version".

Laffin'!

'squeeze,

You are so stupid,you don't even know what you mean or what "version" you'll fabricate next,due to that glaring shortcoming between your ears. Noone else is accountable to read your mind or jump the hurdles of your Imagination,as a means of smoothing over your perpetual ineptitude.

Noone in the history of the World has denoted a 100yd 1" cluster upon paper as "consistent moas". Though I'm humored that your stupidity is so grand,that it troubles even you. I dig your attempt to "clarify" your "version" of one minute of angle at 100yds and it is very funny indeed,that you are lathered up by trying to brag up 1" patterns at the 100yd line. Though of course I may be mistaken and you are bitching about such poor results,due your "version" of a LR rifle and scope. If that is the case,you'd be correct for the first time and I concur that such "performance" is dismal at best.

Bless your heart.

.............Your wall crevice was getting a little hot again for you there Mr. Cockroach? Needed some air?

Always welcome another visit from the Stickboxer, so that he can grace the forum with his marvelous apptitudes and intelligencia as usual.

Well based on all the postings here on this thread, there wasn`t one current Accumark owner who posted any agreement with your first original post. Nor were there any former Accumark owners who posted anything that agreed with your same original post either.

Your score on this thread, was a big ZIP, a big ZERO, and a big NADA.

And since it seems that you either cannot read or comprehend too well, the OP not only asked for actual hunting experience with the Accumarks, but also welcomed other opinions too, not limited to only hunting. And in my original reply, I never said that I hunted with mine...."AND" is a big word. Must have slipped by the wonderful neurons between your ears.

Let`s face some possible facts there Stickyboxer. Had I not replied as an Accumark owner in my first post, I don`t think you would have posted such negative comments about the Accumark within your first post? C`mon admit it!

You posted that just to be your usual and typical azz hole self; replying about one of the rifles I (whom you dislike) happen to own. Everyone sees through that.

In the future, I fully expect you to sometimes trail in behind me and trash not only the rifles I own if the subject comes up, but also trash my opinions and experiences as well as was the case on this thread. No doubt, you do get your jollies trashing the ones you don`t like and trashing their equipment.

Well Sticky, its been fun. It is quite apparent, that you got no support from any of the current Accumark owners who posted here on this thread.

This thread is all yours now, to trash and lie about whatever and about whomever (no doubt me) that you wish.

So have it. Soon this thread as they all do, will work its way to the back pages and be all forgotten.

But you won`t be forgotten. You are afterall, the all knowing and all seeing rifle guru, who`s in depth knowledge of rifles and hunting, along with your personal maturities and mastery of the english language,,,,,can never be matched. wink

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Dan,

Laffin'!

'squeeze,

Bless your heart.

.............Your wall crevice was getting a little hot again for you there Mr. Cockroach? Needed some air?

Always welcome another visit from the Stickboxer, so that he can grace the forum with his marvelous apptitudes and intelligencia as usual.

Well based on all the postings here on this thread, there wasn`t one current Accumark owner who posted any agreement with your first original post. Nor were there any former Accumark owners who posted anything that agreed with your same original post either.

And since it seems that you either cannot read or comprehend too well, the OP not only asked for actual hunting experience with the Accumarks, but also welcomed other opinions too, not limited to only hunting. And in my original reply, I never said that I hunted with mine...."AND" is a big word. Must have slipped by the wonderful neurons between your ears.

Let`s face some possible facts there Stickyboxer. Had I not replied as an Accumark owner in my first post, I don`t think you would have posted such negative comments about the Accumark within your first post? C`mon admit it!

You posted that just to be your usual and typical azz hole self; replying about one of the rifles I (whom you dislike) happen to own. Everyone sees through that.

In the future, I fully expect you to sometimes trail in behind me and trash not only the rifles I own if the subject comes up, but also trash my opinions and experiences as well as was the case on this thread. No doubt, you do get your jollies trashing the ones you don`t like and trashing their equipment.

Well Sticky, its been fun. It is quite apparent, that you got no support from any of the current Accumark owners who posted here on this thread.

This thread is all yours now, to trash and lie about whatever and about whomever (no doubt me) that you wish.

So have it. Soon this thread as they all do, will work its way to the back pages and be all forgotten.

But you won`t be forgotten. You are afterall, the all knowing and all seeing rifle guru, who`s in depth knowledge of rifles and hunting, along with your personal maturities and mastery of the english language,,,,,can never be matched. wink

I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess,which is reliably arranged by doing,instead of Imagining. Stark differences,though I heartily encourage you to stay the course of pretending and practicing your Imagination,as a means of "fulfillment". Those enthralled with 9-lug Bee's simply haven't shot much,if only obviously. Hand a boob 9-lugs and he'll be twitterpated,hand it to the gent with a clue and he'll smirk at the humor and hand it back.

What's funny is,that even Salvage gets some trigger time as a Precision Rifle,yet 9-luggers never do(whether it LE circles,or more grueling circumstances). Fairly telling when even Barney Fife knows better and it is more than a touch poignant that you do not. I do reckon it fitting however,that you as a 9-lug Champion have never punched a tag with your much "heralded" brainfart,but Imagine it doing rather nicely as your Trump Card in it's "favor". Rather poetic,I must say(pathetic too).

After all the racket you made about your failing to understand the most basic principles of MOA,you stayed the course and felt compelled to brag about a 1" 100yd pattern and that is more than a whole bunch funny. Now it's back to your latent whining,upon how all your copious stupidity is someone else's fault. Reality is,that Imagination isn't reality...which you so eloquently quantify. Not that you do so on purpose,which only frosts the cake.

Feel free to Imagine all you can,the "merits" of the horribly handling,schit balanced,loud and heavy LR platform which suits your "version" of capable. May as well say something about two pokes in the belly too and their "advantages". My 9-lug disdain was founded from the first date(20 some years ago) and continues to this day. Roy was a whole bunch better at cartridge design than action design and that remains a constant that is hardly a "secret".

I admire your uncanny ability to greedily grab at slack rope and to expertly make yourself look more stupid than any outside party ever could,then whine and cry about how you hung yourself. That is indeed a novel approach and it reiterates nicely what your "version" of "experience" entails,which is simply large quantities of Imagination.

So while you are assuredly enthralled with a G.I. Joe with the KungFu grip,dote mightily on the powers of Imagination,are a Black Belt Mall Ninja of repute,consumate Window Licker of legendary status and eager to come out of the closet to boot...all are fortunate that those realities do not curtail your penchant to feverishly find a first clue.

Bless your heart.

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Dan,

Laffin'!

'squeeze,

Bless your heart.

I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess,which is reliably arranged by doing,instead of Imagining. Stark differences,though I heartily encourage you to stay the course of pretending and practicing your Imagination,as a means of "fulfillment". Those enthralled with 9-lug Bee's simply haven't shot much,if only obviously. Hand a boob 9-lugs and he'll be twitterpated,hand it to the gent with a clue and he'll smirk at the humor and hand it back.

What's funny is,that even Salvage gets some trigger time as a Precision Rifle,yet 9-luggers never do(whether it LE circles,or more grueling circumstances). Fairly telling when even Barney Fife knows better and it is more than a touch poignant that you do not. I do reckon it fitting however,that you as a 9-lug Champion have never punched a tag with your much "heralded" brainfart,but Imagine it doing rather nicely as your Trump Card in it's "favor". Rather poetic,I must say(pathetic too).

After all the racket you made about your failing to understand the most basic principles of MOA,you stayed the course and felt compelled to brag about a 1" 100yd pattern and that is more than a whole bunch funny. Now it's back to your latent whining,upon how all your copious stupidity is someone else's fault. Reality is,that Imagination isn't reality...which you so eloquently quantify. Not that you do so on purpose,which only frosts the cake.

Feel free to Imagine all you can,the "merits" of the horribly handling,schit balanced,loud and heavy LR platform which suits your "version" of capable. May as well say something about two pokes in the belly too and their "advantages". My 9-lug disdain was founded from the first date(20 some years ago) and continues to this day. Roy was a whole bunch better at cartridge design than action design and that remains a constant that is hardly a "secret".

I admire your uncanny ability to greedily grab at slack rope and to expertly make yourself look more stupid than any outside party ever could,then whine and cry about how you hung yourself. That is indeed a novel approach and it reiterates nicely what your "version" of "experience" entails,which is simply large quantities of Imagination.

So while you are assuredly enthralled with a G.I. Joe with the KungFu grip,dote mightily on the powers of Imagination,are a Black Belt Mall Ninja of repute,consumate Window Licker of legendary status and eager to come out of the closet to boot...all are fortunate that those realities do not curtail your penchant to feverishly find a first clue.

Bless your heart.

crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Like two ships meeting in the night..
They smell each others oil slicks, then torpedo the other only to sink to the bottom and lay in darkness forever..

how romantic, eh?

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
She's a clueless dolt,set adrift less oars in the vast seas of her Imagination and under the illusion that noone can tell.

Bless her heart.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
She's a clueless dolt,set adrift less oars in the vast seas of her Imagination and under the illusion that noone can tell.

Bless her heart.
crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I don't really see the hype of a nine lug action, when two or three, properly enganged, will do just fine. Never mind the free bore and funky shoulders.

R.

You can run, but you'll just die tired.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I get a kick out of the "smoooooooooth" bolt and short throw crowd,when talking such case length. Funnier yet,to muse someone is shooting double-taps with their braked AccuMark.

Imagination do funny things,as 'squeeze so often loves to quantify.

Bless her heart.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Rman - that's funny!

To me, it feels a lot like we've been magically transported back in time to seventh grade and there's a prepubescent shoving match going on out by the dodgeball court.

The main difference is that most of us had learned the fundamentals of grammar by then.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Never mind the free bore and funky shoulders.

Hey! What you talking about? I paid and extra twenty bucks to get that look on my .220 Extremist.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I'd ask for my twenty bucks back... grin

R.

You can run, but you'll just die tired.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GuyM
Experience and opinions on the Wby Mk V Accumark for longish range mule deer, elk and bear hunting?

And... What thoughts on .30-378 & .338-378 ?

Too much cartridge? Value?

Kind of thinking a .257 for most stuff, and something bigger for, well, bigger stuff.

Thanks, Guy

340 Accumark:

[Linked Image]

And my 257:

[Linked Image]

The 340 is a tad heavy to be lugging around the mountains I would think, but from an accuracy and quality POV, I like them. jorge

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

475 members (1lesfox, 160user, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 43 invisible), 2,153 guests, and 1,158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,377
Posts18,488,476
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.