Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

GB1

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
That donut looks pretty good, my wife has had me on a 500 calorie diet for a week now, I told her last night why not just starve me to death!!!500 calories is just enough to piss me off. crazy

“When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
RAFF OUT ROUD!

[Linked Image]

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by LRW
That donut looks pretty good, my wife has had me on a 500 calorie diet for a week now, I told her last night why not just starve me to death!!!500 calories is just enough to piss me off. crazy

500 calories, WTF is that, 1 bean burrito or a bowl of salad with no dressing. shocked I'd have to tell her to just shoot me it would be a quicker less painful death. shocked

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lazy pharts here at the Fire aren't posting near quick enough on this to pizz me off. Bald headed buffoons all....

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I have a full head of hair you goat festished freak. grin

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Enrique
Over the last few weeks I have read more:
I am outta here
I am sorry
I apologize to
I was wrong
Can we kiss and make up
More than I have probably read in the 10 years I have been on this site. What gives? Are we turning into a bunch of sissy's, panzy a$$es that can't say whats on our mind without making someones puzzy hurt?
There is way too much MPH and MPH with sand going on around here and its getting worse.
Is this what we have become?
I know we are a family, some we choose not to claim, but still part of the family. Sometimes an apology is neededand sometimes it should be given, However lately its gotten bad. I mean you can't even say chit, steers and queers, 30-06 rules, magnums are for guys compensating for something and so on without someone getting hurt and then an apology being issued.
Again somethings need an apology and somethings don't. There seems to be more of the don'ts than the do's.

Is it just me?

Kique

\

Well when did regret become PC? Rarely have I seen a Campfire member apologize to another because they upset them. Rather they apologized because the regretted what they said.

Maybe the better question would be, why do more members these days pop off and say things they regret?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
WTF is a "festished"? Sounds suspiciously gay if you ask me. Did Ingwe feed that one to ya?

I am..........disturbed.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
hcg triumph diet, No breakfast, 100 grams of chicken for lunch and all the lettace and tomatos you can eat, 100 grams of fish for supper and a orange , I am starving to death, but I have lost 3 pounds per day only 20 days to go. and I will be at 200 pounds from 267. sick

“When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If you live!

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by Kamerad_Les
I have a full head of hair
For now...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I shave my head, hair irritates me. Chicks dig guys with no hair, unless they look like Horace Pinker from the movie "Shocker"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
By the way, fridge girl is back, she is the first pic I put up in the motivators post. grin

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Nah.

340 didn't apologize because he regretted what he said, he apologized because some members got sand in their manginas and bein' influenced by the unusual level of whinging and breast-beating in the past few weeks, had a moment of weakness.

I strongly suggest we institute a new campfire rule: if you feel you gotta start an apology thread, take yourself offline for 12 hours before doing so, and before the said 12 hours have expired, complete the following assignment:

1. Go to the nearest firing range and put at least one full box of ammunition downrange.
2. Eat a large piece of red meat. Cooking it first is optional.
3. Drink at least 2 large adult beverages.
4. Have sex (with a human being of the opposite sex, if available). If no partner available, drink 2 more adult beverages, take your shirt off, flex your muscles in the mirror, and scream "F***" (this latter exercise is HIGHLY recommended by several former Gunsite instructors who shall remain nameless).

If, after completing these requisite exercises, you still feel you need to post an apology thread, you must submit a draft to Ingwe for prior approval, along with your mailing address so we can all send you a personalized, fresh Turdlike People membership card.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by T LEE
If you live!

Death form starvation or suicide its about 50/50 chance, but my wife is so kind, she is letting me paint the house inside to keep busy. frown

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I don't know, my favorite unless I really feel I have wronged someone is to just tell them to go piss up a rope. grin YMMV

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by LRW
Originally Posted by T LEE
If you live!

Death form starvation or suicide its about 50/50 chance, but my wife is so kind, she is letting me paint the house inside to keep busy.

Wow, that is just so generous of her, you sure my wife isn't related to yours. grin

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by ingwe
There is a wet one waiting in the bowels of hell for you to smoke......

You should be careful. Smokin' a wet one in California doesn't mean the same thing it means in Montana.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Enrique
Over the last few weeks I have read more:
I am outta here
I am sorry
I apologize to
I was wrong
Can we kiss and make up
More than I have probably read in the 10 years I have been on this site. What gives? Are we turning into a bunch of sissy's, panzy a$$es that can't say whats on our mind without making someones puzzy hurt?
There is way too much MPH and MPH with sand going on around here and its getting worse.
Is this what we have become?
I know we are a family, some we choose not to claim, but still part of the family. Sometimes an apology is neededand sometimes it should be given, However lately its gotten bad. I mean you can't even say chit, steers and queers, 30-06 rules, magnums are for guys compensating for something and so on without someone getting hurt and then an apology being issued.
Again somethings need an apology and somethings don't. There seems to be more of the don'ts than the do's.

Is it just me?

Kique

It's all your fault. You started it with your going to your mom's for dinner. No photos. You didn't share anything.
People's feelings were hurt. People have feelings you know. There were tears. But you diden't see it becuase you were off eating.

All your fault.

I feel better now.

Retired cat herder.

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (1badf350, 2500HD, 1941USMC, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 1minute, 54 invisible), 2,466 guests, and 1,354 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,901
Posts18,518,483
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.