Hop To
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
Bob,

I don't know if he is lying or not. Don't really care either.

It was a joke pointed at byc and the mob mentality of the board.

================

You weren't the one I was addressing.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bob the posts were made with the exact same spelling mistakes, and odd grammar error that Big Squeeze has been observed making in his normal posts i.e. escolade, using commas in place of elipsis. They were made the day after he was called out on his inability to provide any photos or proof of some of the things he has posted about.

It was posted that he died on his deceased son's birthday... Do you think nephew's playing joke would do that?

Also yeserday afternoon people began questioning the validity. I had previously pm'ed to Big Squeeze account about my desire to attend memorial services as I will be in Orange County this weekend(a couple hour from now actually) I also then posted openly yesterday that I would be there and would like to attend the memorial service which was to be attended by 350-400 people, and scheduled for tomorrow according to the posts from whomever.

Miraculously Big Squeeze comes home from a trip to Tx. yesterday and puts all of this together so quickly that he was posting about it the same day....

Sorry bud... things don't add up here.

Keep in mind that Big Squeeze posted near constanly while he was supposedly in Bali recently, but somehow he was out of touch in Texas?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I saw the original "He's dead" post and walked on by. Never cared for the arsehole.

Saw this one and it was immediately evident that he's a damned liar and the whole thing was a fraud. This is the same guy who claimed his federal taxes were 150,000 last year but he can't get a digital camera. Considers himself a great shooter because he gets to the range 3x a month....

Some day he will die and for the BS he put people who do care for him here (for whatever reason) I hope when it comes, it's painful. Grease fire maybe - dunno.

AS an aside - when I was a kid, my uncle got hammered with his friend and decided to call their respective parents and claim they were the police, they had to come down and identify their sons at the morgue.

After is all shook out - they were threatened with manslaughter charges. Don't know if that's possible or not, prob used to scare a couple of 18 year olds but if it is true - I hope some DA with no sense of humor finds this thread.

Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
cry

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
If he is lying about all this,he has far greater problems than just his lack of credibility. That's more like serious mental illness schit.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

IC B2

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by isaac
Bob,

I don't know if he is lying or not. Don't really care either.

It was a joke pointed at byc and the mob mentality of the board.

================

You weren't the one I was addressing.

You guys stop using my handle. Going start charging you a royalty. Might even need a good lawyer and hit man to enforce.
Originally Posted by 340boy
Originally Posted by byc
That's right! Everybody's innocent in your world.

Except you, bub.
grin

You got that right! Guilty as charged!

Last edited by byc; 10/14/11. Reason: add

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If he is lying about all this,he has far greater problems than just his lack of credibility. That's more like serious mental illness schit.

repeat:

PECULIAR

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
My bad,deadman....I generally don't read your stuff.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Bingo.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

repeat:

PECULIAR

Agreed.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He'll lose that swagger after his 4-6 weekend. LOL

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Well,

We need to figure this out. Do we kill Squeeze for real since he lied?

Can we kill byc while we're at it?

-----------------

Is it true(fact)BigSqueeze lied by blaming this on kid?

Instinct is the decider on this one sir.

This is the thread that led to it all. Too many members calling him out for what he is.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/5309041/1

So he decided to die. LOL!

Travis

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[quote=isaac I'm weird that way,I guess. [/quote]

hell you're weird in lots of ways, but we don't hold it against you, tis why we like ya! whistle

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Not going to postpone any longer what appears to be the inevitable.

Because of recent events, my password being compromised and what appears to be the general sentiment of which I`ll never be able to overcome, and what will also be in the best overall interest of this forum, I have notified the webmaster below to permanently remove my user name from the data base asap.

Although this incident occurred in my house and under my roof while gone, I still have to accept full responsibility for leaving my computer on the desk along with certain information such as my forum password and the site address which was easily accessible in a desk drawer.

It is best that I resign from this forum. This is suppose to be a fun place for our sport, and if I remain here things will just continue to fester more and more causing further distractions in the future.

This will be my last post.

I do sincerely wish to all here, and that does include everyone regardless of what is thought of me, only the very best shooting and hunting in the future.

Take care and sincere best wishes for all.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Hey, that's number 3 on Rancho Loco's attention whore poll, what a coincidence.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same." - Ronald Reagan
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Did u read the first post?

=============

Yes sir. Maybe it's just me but before I write a man off as a liar,I need more than surmise and speculation. I'm weird that way,I guess.
Damn lawyers and the burden of proof crap

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Not going to postpone any longer what appears to be the inevitable.

Because of recent events, my password being compromised and what appears to be the general sentiment of which I`ll never be able to overcome, and what will also be in the best overall interest of this forum, I have notified the webmaster below to permanently remove my user name from the data base asap.

Although this incident occurred in my house and under my roof while gone, I still have to accept full responsibility for leaving my computer on the desk along with certain information such as my forum password and the site address which was easily accessible in a desk drawer.

It is best that I resign from this forum. This is suppose to be a fun place for our sport, and if I remain here things will just continue to fester more and more causing further distractions in the future.

This will be my last post.

I do sincerely wish to all here, and that does include everyone regardless of what is thought of me, only the very best shooting and hunting in the future.

Take care and sincere best wishes for all.

May the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Attention whore to the bitter end!

If not already, I'm sure we'll "see" you again under a new username.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I still have to accept full responsibility for leaving my computer on the desk along with certain information such as my forum password and the site address which was easily accessible in a desk drawer.

You have been here almost three years, and need to write down your password? Still loving this quote too, thousands of photos and yet cannot post a single one...

I like lots of big and bulky photo albums that I keep on bookshelves stuffed with thousands of hunting pics.

Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

680 members (007FJ, 163bc, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 160user, 81 invisible), 2,421 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,721
Posts18,494,661
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.