Home
Yes! I`m alive, I`m alive, thank God Almighty that I`m still alive.

But I can`t say, if the same will still hold true after I get done with two teen aged house sitting computer hacking rats, one of whom happens to be my niece`s 16 year old son and the other his nerdy geeky friend. mad mad mad mad mad

My flight left for Texas early afternoon on the 9th and I flew back from Dallas late tonight. I told the boys that they could stay for a couple of days and house sit if they wanted to. No school Monday the 10th or on the 11th. Lock up when you leave. They certainly kept themselves occupied.

So I get home, log onto the Fire to do some catching up and I find out that I`m dead!!! Hoooooooly schitt!

I read through everything from start to finish on both threads and I am absolutely livid. Pissed off?? That is an understatement.

This is pretty damned serious stuff. So I`m going to deal with these two by first talking to my niece and her husband asap.

My God. And I don`t even have a neighbor named Tom. My desk drawers were gone through and my desk dictionary was a little out of place. I`ll go through the house and double check everything shortly and in the morning. I did open the safe and the rifles and ammo are fine.

I guess they thought that doing something like this, that it would be some kind of a big gag or some kind of big practical joke?? Well by the time I have a chat with mom and dad and we figure out what to do about all of this, there will be some serious hell to pay.

Now I wish to extend to all of you my deepest heart felt apologies and apologize for any un-necessary emotional burden after reading about my death. Gee! This incident didn`t cause any tears did it? whistle I kinda doubt that laugh . But I do think that maybe four on five the forum are going,,,"damn he ain`t dead?" Ah schitt!..Dammit!..:D laugh

I`m not speechless to often, but in this case?

I`ve got some serious house cleaning to do over the next few days around here which will involve two teenaged idiots.

And to show you where I WAS going to be laid to rest this weekend; if you google,,,,Loma Vista Memorial Park Fullerton Calif,,,you will find there the exact spot of my "FUTURE" and final resting place. BUT! Not gonna happen this weekend.

On that same page down a bit, you`ll see a grave marker pic that you can enlarge. I guess one of Erik`s friends was responsible for putting that pic on the cemetery website.

Erik John Robert Thurman was/is my son. That is where I go every Sept 12 and Oct 9. Imo, it is the best looking marker in the entire cemetery. Just a little bias maybe, but true.

It is there where I will be laid to rest someday. In the same grave directly over him.

Oh the crap within the family is really going to start flying tomorrow.

I`ll keep you all posted on the decided consequences and punishments? It`s going to be good and harsh.

It`s good to be home,,,,,and alive too.

So then. Welcome back? And what was it like? grin
It is there where I will be laid to rest someday. In the same grave directly over him.

First off, I am glad to hear it was a joke even if it was twisted. Second, I did not know until recently that you could bury one person on top of another. First I knew of it was a young woman that worked for me and I knew that her parents were dead. One day another person asked her what her Dad "did", meaning what line of work. Her answer was priceless, She said "He don't do nothing but lay on top of my Momma." Once I caught on, I laughed my azz off. miles
things that happen at the fire never cease to amaze me. shocked
So is the light at the end of the tunnel as bright as the fireball that comes out of those damn short barreled magnums that you're always espousing?
afraid I'd be tempted to disown a child that did such a thing...

anyway, glad to hear Bigsqueeze is okay smile
It was absolutely great being dead while in Texas.

Those two damn little [bleep]`n frickin SOBS. 4:10am here PST and I can`t even fricken sleep yet. What a mess. Their asses are mine.

Hell. After awhile I seem to have pissed off more people here on the forum when dead!

Looking for an obituary on me that they can`t find? Must be faking my own death? And on and on. Read through all of it!

That cow taking a dump that someone put up was pretty funny.
Hey Squeeze...If you're like me & have a cheat sheet for your passwords at the various online shops you use...

You might want to keep tabs on your account for a while... Maybe even change a few passwords???
Well I guess welcome back, maybe I can get a chance to know you now that you are not dead grin At least a lot of nice stuff was said about you.
Originally Posted by davidsapp
So is the light at the end of the tunnel as bright as the fireball that comes out of those damn short barreled magnums that you're always espousing?
.........Oh yeah! I saw da light. Dead on the forum but alive and well in Texas.

Don`t always espouse them. A 338-378 Mk5`s barrel is how long again. Oh! A 28" er?
Here we go. When the guys wake up and read this, the s$%t's gonna hit the fan.
OMG! Keep us posted on the azzwhuppin' those two little turds are in for. grin

maddog
Hence my post on your death thread. You was a prick before and still a prick. I for one weren't upset

Originally Posted by Steelhead
Sorry for his family. Reading his posts he seemed like a loving guy.

Here is his LAST post of the Fire. Always a warm fellow.

Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Oh and a Mr Rogue!.....If you happen to think that I`m not much of a rifleman, then you`re certainly welcome to come down here and find out first hand. You`d be sadly mistaken. And if there is anything else Mr. Rogue that you`d like to test and see for yourself first hand, then feel free.

Photo albums of hunts, belt certificates, tourney pics, shooting pics.

It`s all here. No rich mahagony walls for ya though. Too dark.

Of course you wouldn`t waste your time and money in coming down here to prove you wrong? Naaaaa, of course not!

Wanna get even? Go here:

http://www.rare-earth-magnets.com/?gclid=CJzdsaqI6KsCFWJn5QodKSUdJQ

Order a few of these and de-gauss every frickin' electronic device they own. Phone, laptop, IPad, everything.
Yeah...

Anyone interested in some prime beachfront property? In Arizona....

How 'bout a nice bridge in NYC?

I ain't buying the latest iteration on the bullschit.
This is some wierd [bleep].
Hence my post on your death thread. You was a prick before and still a prick. I for one weren't upset

Sorry for his family. Reading his posts he seemed like a loving guy.

Here is his LAST post of the Fire. Always a warm fellow.

Oh and a Mr Rogue!.....If you happen to think that I`m not much of a rifleman, then you`re certainly welcome to come down here and find out first hand. You`d be sadly mistaken. And if there is anything else Mr. Rogue that you`d like to test and see for yourself first hand, then feel free.

Photo albums of hunts, belt certificates, tourney pics, shooting pics.

It`s all here. No rich mahagony walls for ya though. Too dark.

Of course you wouldn`t waste your time and money in coming down here to prove you wrong? Naaaaa, of course not!

....Well Steelhead. You should know, that you were one of the ones I thought of who probably wished that I were dead.

Sorry that I disappointed you.
grinDamn,those Ouija boards really do werk!!! grin
Scratching my chin with a furrowed brow.............

But I can`t say, if the same will still hold true after I get done with two teen aged house sitting computer hacking rats, one of whom happens to be my niece`s 16 year old son and the other his nerdy geeky friend. mad mad mad mad mad

My flight left for Texas early afternoon on the 9th and I flew back from Dallas late tonight. I told the boys that they could stay for a couple of days and house sit if they wanted to. No school Monday the 10th or on the 11th. Lock up when you leave. They certainly kept themselves occupied.

So I get home, log onto the Fire to do some catching up and I find out that I`m dead!!! Hoooooooly schitt!

I read through everything from start to finish on both threads and I am absolutely livid. Pissed off?? That is an understatement.

This is pretty damned serious stuff. So I`m going to deal with these two by first talking to my niece and her husband asap.

My God. And I don`t even have a neighbor named Tom. My desk drawers were gone through and my desk dictionary was a little out of place. I`ll go through the house and double check everything shortly and in the morning. I did open the safe and the rifles and ammo are fine.

I guess they thought that doing something like this, that it would be some kind of a big gag or some kind of big practical joke?? Well by the time I have a chat with mom and dad and we figure out what to do about all of this, there will be some serious hell to pay.

Now I wish to extend to all of you my deepest heart felt apologies and apologize for any un-necessary emotional burden after reading about my death. Gee! This incident didn`t cause any tears did it? whistle I kinda doubt that laugh . But I do think that maybe four on five the forum are going,,,"damn he ain`t dead?" Ah schitt!..Dammit!..:D laugh

I`ve got some serious house cleaning to do over the next few days around here which will involve two teenaged idiots.

And to show you where I WAS going to be laid to rest this weekend; if you google,,,,Loma Vista Memorial Park Fullerton Calif,,,you will find there the exact spot of my "FUTURE" and final resting place. BUT! Not gonna happen this weekend.

On that same page down a bit, you`ll see a grave marker pic that you can enlarge. I guess one of Erik`s friends was responsible for putting that pic on the cemetery website.

Erik John Robert Thurman was/is my son. That is where I go every Sept 12 and Oct 9. Imo, it is the best looking marker in the entire cemetery. Just a little bias maybe, but true.

I`ll keep you all posted on the decided consequences and punishments? It`s going to be good and harsh.

Did you learn lying from Anthony Weiner?

Scheesh.
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Yeah...

............Well you`d better believe it because its the damned truth. Didn`t sit in front of a computer during that time and sure didn`t take it with me. Nor would i do such a thing.

For what idiotic reason and for what motive would I have or gain by faking my own death?

I`ll be dealing with a very serious family issue here which I had nothing to do with and did not cause. I didn`t ask for this crap.

So you V-rod can believe anything you want to.

Well, I'm glad you turned out to be alive. One thing I learned a long time ago - kids need supervision, no matter how old they are! whistle
I think that you ARE dead. These new posts are just the beginning of the zombie apocalypse Brownells warned me about. I'm gonna buy more ammo and practice brain shots.

For what idiotic reason and for what motive would I have or gain by faking my own death?

attention
Originally Posted by carbon12

Scheesh.
.........Well thanks azz hole. I really appreciated that. Apparently you can`t put yourself in my place? You think I asked for this friggin crap?
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Hey Squeeze...If you're like me & have a cheat sheet for your passwords at the various online shops you use...

You might want to keep tabs on your account for a while... Maybe even change a few passwords???
A few?? I'd change 'em all..

And quickly - before your accounts are empty..
Originally Posted by carbon12

Scheesh.
.........Well thanks azz hole. I really appreciated that. Apparently you can`t put yourself in my place? You think I asked for this friggin crap?

Yep.

ATTENTION WHORE is what you is.

Everything you post screams it.

Don't get help because the humor is outstanding.

Who was it, Calvin, that said to post up a picture of the deceased in a hunting situation or a link to a obituary? I think some doubt had been cast by some folks early on in the game. Well done.
Originally Posted by swervinbob

attention
..........Sorry! Don`t need that kind of attention and didn`t ask for any of this. I feel bad enough as it is.

I`m trying to right the ship here as best as possible for these circumstances which I did not create.

So while I`m trying to do that, here come the torpedos.
I know this is not funny but I can't help but laugh. laugh

Glad you have been resurrected. You and Mark Twain have much in come. grin
Damn. I gotta go to work. Can't wait to get home and read what's coming. This is gonna be fun.
How in the hell do we that this is you this time around? What do we believe? Steve
Carbon 12.........And you are quite the azz hole. Of course you wouldn`t want to take my place and deal with this family crap if the roles were reversed. Before all of this, if you didn`t like me then just say so. That`s fine.

You think I asked for this? You think I needed to somehow get more attention by faking my own death? And do so with people whom I`ve never met on a forum?

You can think whatever. I can`t change or control that.
just don't let it stress ya out and have a stroke...
Originally Posted by 338Rem
How in the hell do we that this is you this time around? What do we believe? Steve
......No! I`m really Casper the friendly ghost. Come back from the dead.....Boo!

Yes! It`s really me. I`m here with my garden hose trying to put a forest fire out that I didn`t start.

Sure going to be a long thread.

Here we go.
Glad you are alive and not 6' under....LMAO I know you are gonna deal with them and I'd be pissed if it happened to me but damn that was a good one TFF
Look on the bright side, it's probably the best kind of near death experience to have.
Holy cow! It's like the second coming of Christ! Only... different....

Travis
Holy chit, i'm glad you aint dead.

Because I need advice on a 264 load.

And I didn't get to ask you before you kicked the bucket LOL!!

Wow, them kids is in serious trouble... eek
Originally Posted by rost495
just don't let it stress ya out and have a stroke...
...........Thx! Trying not too!

Those two damn little c/suckers.
And I would like to add I never bought the first iteration of bigsqueeze's bullschit, the redux where "Tom" keeps jumping up and down for attention, nor phase three where bigsqueeze tries to brush out on all of it.

Too GD funny!

Travis
Glad to hear you're alive. It does, however, seem a little odd that these "kids" happened to get ahold of your passwords and happened to misspell "Escolade" the same way you do...AND "they" tend to use commas instead of periods in their ellipses (...) as well,,,just like you...hmmmm?

Not saying anyone's lying, but if you step back and think about it, maybe you can understand where the suspicion comes from.

Maybe we should all just move on and talk about guns or something.
What a waste of bandwidth. I'm surprised Rick Bin is so hard up for page views, that he puts up with Big Ass's bullshit.
I just don't know what to believe anymore.....
You can believe Big Azz is an attention whoring bag of bullshit.
Welcome back from your trip to the "other side"! laugh

Ed
Hey Squeeze, are you one of those slow old school, stumble around zombies or one of the modern fast, rage filled ones? Gotta know for my practice sessions.
Great, now responding in a cordial manner to a death on the 'fire can make you look like an ass. The list is getting quite long.

I don't pretend to know the truth, and quite probably never will; regardless, squeeze's posts are now suspect (either of his own doing, or not). If it's the latter - two smart dumb-ass kids would be posting a webcam apology on this forum. If it's the former, well -. (nothing I'd say in public)

I just sent "Tom" a check for your Mustang. I thought it strange you are in So Cal and "Tom" had a bank in Nigeria. Does this mean you want your car back?
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Glad you are alive and not 6' under....LMAO I know you are gonna deal with them and I'd be pissed if it happened to me but damn that was a good one TFF
........I imagine some are really LTAO. But for right now, this isn`t funny. Those two clowns obviously thought it was funny. Now I`ve got to deal with all the forum wrath.

There are a few on here who hate my gutts anyway. So from those like Steelhead, Carbon 12, Flinch, V-animrod, and let`s not forget the Stickboxer, they`ll just say it was all just a pre-planned and pre designed attention getter, all done on purpose which I`ll never live down or never read the end of. Here they come their field days, weeks, and months. Just the perfect crutch they need and will use when don`t like someone.

Gotta say, they sure knew a lot of info regarding squeezes vehicles and guns for just being nephews and all, I mean my wife don't know nothing about most of my guns and I surely don't go blabbing to all my relatives as to what I have.

Sheesh! Where's the gold coins?
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Originally Posted by hatari
I just sent "Tom" a check for your Mustang. I thought it strange you are in So Cal and "Tom" had a bank in Nigeria. Does this mean you want your car back?
................Hell, that`s one of the 1st things I checked. Cars and rifles.
Reason #2046 to thank the Doc in Bozeman for my vasectomy...
Hot as it was in Dallas over the weekend, to bad those kids weren't with you - a little outdoor activity (work), in that kind of heat would of done 'em some good.
Originally Posted by Tom264
Gotta say, they sure knew a lot of info regarding squeezes vehicles and guns for just being nephews and all, I mean my wife don't know nothing about most of my guns and I surely don't go blabbing to all my relatives as to what I have.

That's because his posts regarding those things were just an effort to convince what he had posted in the LRH forum were true.

And if two kids typed all that schit out, they are the lamest kids on earth. Teenage boys would have had a good story about finding bigsqueeze on the bed with a [bleep], a dead hooker, and a pile of coke.

Not "golly gee, he sure was in great shape and had three nice rifles."

Gimme a [bleep] break. If you're gonna lie, at least be good at it!

Travis
Originally Posted by Mako25
Hot as it was in Dallas over the weekend, to bad those kids weren't with you - a little outdoor activity (work), in that kind of heat would of done 'em some good.

We still discussing the imaginary kids? Come on fellas...

Travis

...........They`ve both been over before many times. Seen the cars and the rifles.

Oh so I`m suppose to live a reclusive life and not have anyone over or drive a car to their house?

Just go hide somewhere fearing that people will know what I have?

No! It is these two damn yo-yos who are responsible and will be held accountable for their actions. That`s where 100% of the blame goes.

This has nothing to do with what I have or don`t have.

[/quote] [/quote]....Well Steelhead. You should know, that you were one of the ones I thought of who probably wished that I were dead. Sorry that I disappointed you. [/quote]

Trust me Casper, I don't give a schit if people like me while I am alive, let alone when I am dead. Why worry about Steely?
I am surprised you didn't think about Boxer. Steve

Plane tickets, police reports, tax returns, ninjer certificates, credit card statements along with 1000's of hunting photos of Bucks, Bulls, Blackbear a grizzly and 383 hogs will prove without a doubt... that... he must be telling the truth.....

Originally Posted by Mannlicher

No schit!!

Mike
.............That`s nothing compared to the heat they`re gonna get.

Originally Posted by BOWHUNR
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

No schit!!

Mike

Yep. I'm taking all this in, trying to learn something from it...

But I think I'll stick to Kawi's posts.....
[bleep]! I forgot he was a ninja!

I best stop posting about this stuff. Could be standing behind me as I type!

Hiiii---YAAAHHHH!!!

Travis
That`s nothing compared to the heat they`re gonna get.

I'm in Dallas. It rained, and there was a cool front (first of the season).
.............That`s nothing compared to the heat they`re gonna get.

==================

My word....I'll defend you pro bono,man! There would be some filled obits were that ever to happen to me. I feel for you buudy but I'd first make sure those kids don't have one of your credit cards sitting in Cancun right now!
Originally Posted by 338Rem

[/quote]....Well Steelhead. You should know, that you were one of the ones I thought of who probably wished that I were dead. Sorry that I disappointed you. [/quote]

Trust me Casper, I don't give a schit if people like me while I am alive, let alone when I am dead. Why worry about Steely?
I am surprised you didn't think about Boxer. Steve

[/quote]...I did mentioned Boxer later. Wouldn`t forgot about him.
Well Squeeze, I'll believe you. About not being dead anyway. grin OTOH ain't there somebody on here who posts as Ghost in the machine?
I'm just a foolish old man who tends to believe what folks say unless it is an obvious windy. So, yeah, I'll believe your story. I'm sure the kids though it was funny as hell at the time.

Shades of DANCER. Any of the old timers around here remember that s.o.b.? He played the young board for all it was worth with this same kind of deal except he did it himself.
That`s nothing compared to the heat they`re gonna get.

I'm in Dallas. It rained, and there was a cool front (first of the season).
....Yeah I know. But it does get very hot there. And I know two who will get more heat.
All credibility is gone. Seems like Squeeze now has two choices. He can stay dead like a respectable corpse should, or he can take the Bristoe train outta here.

By the way my "sincere condolences" are no longer "sincere".

I ALWAYS check my imaginary cars, imaginary guns to make sure they're safe after an imaginary trip to TX where I pretended to die.

Travis

Fool me once, shame on me...fool me twice, shame on you.

I initially bought the first lie...now the feeble attempt at saving face is a bit too much.

Don't know Big Squeeze; don't like or dislike him. Just sayin' it's pretty obvious to me what's gone on...

Might be wrong, but I doubt it.
Originally Posted by FlaRick

he can take the Bristoe train outta here.

That was pretty good...
Originally Posted by Boggy Creek Ranger
Well Squeeze, I'll believe you. About not being dead anyway. grin OTOH ain't there somebody on here who posts as Ghost in the machine?
I'm just a foolish old man who tends to believe what folks say unless it is an obvious windy. So, yeah, I'll believe your story. I'm sure the kids though it was funny as hell at the time.

Shades of DANCER. Any of the old timers around here remember that s.o.b.? He played the young board for all it was worth with this same kind of deal except he did it himself.
.............No doubt they thought it was funny. No sweat off of their brow.

But they will soon find out otherwise.
Originally Posted by deflave

I ALWAYS check my imaginary cars, imaginary guns to make sure they're safe after an imaginary trip to TX where I pretended to die.

Travis

............Well thank you for the benefit of your doubt. Well appreciated.
Originally Posted by ShootDogs
Fool me once, shame on me...fool me twice, shame on you.

I initially bought the first lie...now the feeble attempt at saving face is a bit too much.

Don't know Big Squeeze; don't like or dislike him. Just sayin' it's pretty obvious to me what's gone on...

Might be wrong, but I doubt it.
.........To answer you back.........No! You obviously don`t know what`s going on sir.
Originally Posted by tzone
This is some wierd [bleep].

+1
Video of the beatings they will receive should cast away any doubt...use a bag of oranges it won't leave marks

Travis

............Well thank you for the benefit of your doubt. Well appreciated.

Doubt? I am 100% certain you are completely full of schit.

Travis
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Five ways to leave a site:

1. Vanish
2. Write a farewell letter, fishing for "please stays".
3. Get banned.
4. Die
5. Fake own death.

Originally Posted by Calvin
I believe we just witnessed a troll fake his own death, to try to validate his outlandish claims.

I'm guessing the troll already has been posting under another name.

At the risk of sounding like a d*ck... I find this entire scenario very odd.

Travis

Sherlock Holmes would be envious of these early analysis, me, I just thought someone died and it was too bad...
A similar video to this would clear it all up.

*language warning*

Wow, the pathological liar is back. I knew he'd worm his way back on the campfire, after his attempt at faking his own death backfired and didn't satisfy his attention whoring needs.

You are a POS Bigsqueeze. An absolute POS. You might fool a few guys, but most on here know it.

"Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me".

Bigsqueeze just went on my ignore list.

There are a few on here who hate my gutts anyway. So from those like Steelhead, Carbon 12, Flinch, V-animrod, and let`s not forget the Stickboxer, they`ll just say it was all just a pre-planned and pre designed attention getter, all done on purpose which I`ll never live down or never read the end of. Here they come their field days, weeks, and months. Just the perfect crutch they need and will use when don`t like someone.

Bigsquirm,

No gut-hating going on here. Probably not going on with the other members that you have me lumped with either. It is your blasted imagination that gets away from you.......... again.

But beating you with your own imaginary crutch has humor, however dark.

Originally Posted by 340boy
"Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me".

Bigsqueeze just went on my ignore list.

Mine too. I'll never know what the truth is...ever again.
Originally Posted by Calvin
Wow, the pathological liar is back. I knew he'd worm his way back on the campfire, after his attempt at faking his own death backfired and didn't satisfy his attention whoring needs.

You are a POS Bigsqueeze. An absolute POS. You might fool a few guys, but most on here know it.

Did you really have to post that?

Now we will never see the hero pics of Bigsquirm that you asked his hunting buddy 'Tom' to post.

We could have busted a gut laughing over those.
I was hoping that he'd stick to his guns and stay dead to keep a few of his true believers admiring and believing him. But, an attention whore is an attention whore.

'squeeze, both you and your tale are FULL of

[Linked Image]

Tom? 'dat you?

How do we know this isn't Tom? He coulda had a mental break down after his big buddy kicked it and now believes he is the reincarnate of Squeeze.

Get some help Tom........
Heck,

I'm just glad your still with us Pard!

Break out he booze and loose wimmens! LOL
i'm thinking hornady might be on to something with their zombie loads...

big squeeze the undead...
I`m going to sleep now. Long day and night.

I told what happened. I`m very upset with what happened. And I apologized for what happened.

There are some things in life we just can`t control and that includes the actions by others.

So if some of you wish to think that I`m some sort of mental nut case who thrives on attention, and the only way that I can get attention is to fake my own damn death, then fine that is your call. Then so be it.

I can`t respond to each accusation and negative post and keep on going back forth and back and forth some more. I`m out numbered.

Tell you what guys. Cutting to the chase.

Could you all please start a new thread and take a forum vote? I can either remain a member or I can go. If you want me to leave by a majority vote, then I will respect that decision and you`ll never see another post from me again on this forum.

I don`t need this forum and likewise this forum certainly doesn`t need me. Then I will request Bin or the webmaster to delete my user name. Then it`s done.

If the majority vote is for me to stay, then we move on, stop the name calling (even by me too) and we have fun like forums are supposed to be. And I think that in order for me to stay, it should be by a very high majority vote of at least 90%. Why hang around even if 11% don`t want you?

I don`t wish to be any burden or have people thinking bad of me all the time when I post something. "There`s that nut Squeeze again" and so on, or there`s always another negative comment following me around from thread to thread.

There is no point in me hanging around if there are continuing
hard feelings and bad opinions of me even if among a small minority. Why hang around somewhere where you`re not wanted even by a few in a forum or otherwise?

I could just say, well screw you all and I`ll just hang around anyway. But that`s not what I really want.

So could you guys start a new voting thread? I`ll come back in a couple-three days to see what your decision is. And what ever it is, I`ll gladly stand by it.

By my standards, need a 90% majority vote to stay and only a 10% minority vote to leave. Democracy in action.

In the meantime, I`ll deal with what needs to be dealt with on my end here, and let all the other chips fall where they may.

Could you all please start a new thread and take a forum vote? I can either remain a member or I can go. If you want me to leave by a majority vote, then I will respect that decision and you`ll never see another post from me again on this forum.

we'd have to take you seriously for that...
Wow, taking attention whoring to a new level. Now a vote, eh? Perhaps you can come back and claim a hack inside a hack, when this one backfires too?

The fact is that you are a POS. BTW, nobody, I repeat NOBODY hacks an account and posts complimentary info about the person they hacked. Nobody. If it truly was kids, then they'd be posting how you liked man love, 12 inch [bleep], and lady gaga's penis. They would not be posting info to back up your wild claims.
Squeeze, you're busted. I have no idea why you wanted folks to think you died; maybe you were trying to bow out of the forum, then when folks questioned Tom's authenticity, you made up another cockamamie story. blaming it on some "kids" who spell and write EXACTLY like you do...because we all know teenagers playing a cruel joke are that meticulous that they'll go back through posts and mimic your writing style to a T. And they'd also make sure to poin out how nice all your stuff is, and how great a person you are. If teenagers were, in fact, messing with you, this ain't the kind of thing they'd post.

The only person you're fooling is yourself...well, maybe your ghost, too.

"Could you all please start a new thread and take a forum vote? I can either remain a member or I can go. If you want me to leave by a majority vote, then I will respect that decision and you`ll never see another post from me again on this forum."

Don't matter much to me if you stay or go. This is my last post on this thread...moving back to talkin about guns and stuff, and maybe some BSing about dumb stuff...

I'm sure I have and will post something others disagree with, or see as outright BS; might be they misinterpret me or just don't share my sense of humor. If and when I decide to leave the forum, it'll be on my terms, not because a bunch of people I never met have a certain opinion of me...

it's a frickin miracle

one day he's dead,

next day back to life

don't be too hard on those kids, hell I'd name one of them Tom and move him in next door

he said the nicest stuff I've ever seen posted about you!
I don't know what's more incredible, all the members on this site that actually believed he was really dead, or all the members on this site that actually believe his latest tale of bullschit.

You [bleep] lie about dying, then you lie about someone hacking into your account. Funny, you were sniffed out by a few of us, and this is the best you could come up with?

PS: For the record, I never felt bad when I heard you were dead. Why would I morn a douchebag?
TFF! Check out the Re: Top Five Ways To Attention Whore on the Campfire - Please Vote! thread. Squeeze is going for the record - he now has three of the original five covered. As an additional bonus he also covered the "posting polls" option.

Squeeze, just go back to being dead. No poll is necessary.
This place is getting crazier and crazier...
Originally Posted by FlaRick
TFF! Check out the Re: Top Five Ways To Attention Whore on the Campfire - Please Vote! thread. Squeeze is going for the record - he now has three of the original five covered. As an additional bonus he also covered the "posting polls" option.

Squeeze, just go back to being dead. No poll is necessary.

Damn Rancho, giving him a playbook..(grin)

I told what happened. I`m very upset with what happened. And I apologized for what happened.

There are some things in life we just can`t control and that includes the actions by others.

So if some of you wish to think that I`m some sort of mental nut case who thrives on attention, and the only way that I can get attention is to fake my own damn death, then fine that is your call. Then so be it.

I can`t respond to each accusation and negative post and keep on going back forth and back and forth some more. I`m out numbered.

I don`t need this forum and likewise this forum certainly doesn`t need me. Then I will request Bin or the webmaster to delete my user name. Then it`s done.

If the majority vote is for me to stay, then we move on, stop the name calling (even by me too) and we have fun like forums are supposed to be. And I think that in order for me to stay, it should be by a very high majority vote of at least 90%. Why hang around even if 11% don`t want you?

I don`t wish to be any burden or have people thinking bad of me all the time when I post something. "There`s that nut Squeeze again" and so on, or there`s always another negative comment following me around from thread to thread.

hard feelings and bad opinions of me even if among a small minority. Why hang around somewhere where you`re not wanted even by a few in a forum or otherwise?

I could just say, well screw you all and I`ll just hang around anyway. But that`s not what I really want.

So could you guys start a new voting thread? I`ll come back in a couple-three days to see what your decision is. And what ever it is, I`ll gladly stand by it.

By my standards, need a 90% majority vote to stay and only a 10% minority vote to leave. Democracy in action.

In the meantime, I`ll deal with what needs to be dealt with on my end here, and let all the other chips fall where they may.

Well, Bye.
Fool me once, now I get to exercise the ignore button.
I've always thought if you wanted to leave a forum you just left....If I stopped posting tommorrow, I doubt anyone here would even notice.
Originally Posted by GregW
This place is getting crazier and crazier...

Like the villain says in "Broken Arrow", ain't it cool!
I have never been one to plead with Rick to ban someone, but this guy is a piece of schit. Ban him and his IP.
Munchhausen by Campfire syndrome.
Originally Posted by Lawdwaz

Okay, that's just weird, anatomically speaking.

Or were you someone else's furrowed brow to scratch yer chin? Inquiring minds want to know...
Originally Posted by Steve

=================

You just reminded me of two years of litigation Hell and Phil Donohue when you posted that comment.
Tom,
I'm sorry, but Squeeze is dead. He isn't coming back.

The sooner you can accept that your friend and neighbor has passed, the sooner you can move on with your life and let the healing begin.

RIP Squeeze. My prayers for you Tom.

Originally Posted by isaac

=================

You just reminded me of two years of litigation Hell and Phil Donohue when you posted that comment.

laugh
Biggest crock of bullschit I have seen on the 'fire...
You were in Tx. and couldn't access the 'fire at all... yet just a couple months you were supposedly in Bali and able to post constantly?

NOPE not buying your line of bull..

Grow up!
Where is Boxer when you need him?
A 90% vote? Your kidding me.....

I say 51%

Bye liar!
FOAD! laugh
......................?

Gunner
Originally Posted by GeauxLSU
A similar video to this would clear it all up.

*language warning*

I'd buy that guy a beer, but I'd have to teach him how to swing a belt with a lil more fervor while we were drinking grin
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Originally Posted by Lawdwaz

Okay, that's just weird, anatomically speaking.

Or were you someone else's furrowed brow to scratch yer chin? Inquiring minds want to know...

Weird - how so? smile smile

[Linked Image]
Ron Paul during Tuesday's debate, with 'hanging chad' eyebrow.

No scheit!!! I've had to deal with way too many of those attention-whoring nutballs in real life. I don't need to be dealing with it in my spare time, too. I don't know if this label applies to Bigsqueeze or not, and up 'til now I didn't give a rat's azz one way or the other. But after this "prank", I'm willing to entertain the idea.

One of the best things I've found on the entire innanet is the passel of good, REAL 24HCF members who I've had the pleasure of hunting, fishing, shooting, eating, and drinking with. In Real Life. There's dozens of us, all over the USA and Canada. It wouldn't be hard for any 24HCF member to find someone within a couple hours' drive to meet up for a few hours at the shooting range or in a bass boat, a cup of coffee, a bottle of beer.

It seems to me that when a prank such as we've just witnessed here in the past week gets perpetrated, the 24HCF member in question has reached the point of either put up or shut up.

Bigsqueeze, here's my answer to your "vote" idea: call one of us folks up who have actually posted hunting/fishing/shooting threads/pix here on the 'Fire who lives within a reasonable distance of your home, and arrange to meet that person in real life to do some hunting/fishing/shooting with them. Bring some of your rifles that you've posted about, and drive one of your "known" vehicles. At this point you're gonna have to do AT LEAST this much to redeem any credibility you might have with any of us.

Actually, you're probably going to have to convince a group of us that you're real to regain any credibility here at all. Video evidence of some guy beatin' his supposed nephew's ass ain't gonna cut it. You're gonna have to show up in Real Life, dude.

So this is my suggestion, and my vote: until you do as I've suggested, STFU. It's the only honorable thing to do.

I`ll keep you all posted on the decided consequences and punishments? It`s going to be good and harsh. ...

bigsqueeze, it was a joke!

Because the joke was on you, you do not seem to get that it was a joke and a GOOD JOKE!

Instead of looking for revenge and madly calling for punishment, I suggest you use your brains to construct a joke that will prove that you can take one and make one that is even better.

Ulterior note - There is something fishy in all this, perhaps I should have read beyond the first message before posting... :roll:
Thread title change into effect!

This could be the line of the year! Solid work Steve. lol
Well,

Gus will be pissed when he hears Big is still alive. Another person around eating on the earth.
Originally Posted by okok

Agreed.

BTW, your avatar is still tasteless and offensive. Good work.
Well, glad to hear it for sure. They did a great job of pulling of the gag, THAT I will give them. Wow, NEVER would have figured such. And a practical joke like that would not even enter my mind. Welcome back.... from Texas.
Looks like a good time to post that "pears sent" photo.......
Originally Posted by okok

Agreed.

BTW, your avatar is still tasteless and offensive. Good work.

I hope to take it down in 2012. :>)
laugh
Originally Posted by safariman
Well, glad to hear it for sure. They did a great job of pulling of the gag, THAT I will give them. Wow, NEVER would have figured such. And a practical joke like that would not even enter my mind. Welcome back.... from Texas.

Please tell me you are joking, and don't actually believe Bigsqueeze was hacked. crazy

Great, now I get to change my shirt...coffee stains don't look good on a white shirt. laugh

Ed

laugh
Appropriate, I think.

Or you could just be a man and leave on your own...
Well since I didn't want to be an ahole before I guess its time to start.

Squeeze,

For a grown man to act as you have the last couple of days, is one of the most despicable things I have seen on this site. You sir are a damn liar, and if the news that you are ever really dead comes my way. I don't give a [bleep] will be the first words out of my mouth. GFY
that's a pretty nice start heavy. LMAO

you musta been holding back for a spell hey?
Sounds like some of you guys(Calvin, for one) had this guy pegged from the start.

I, on the other hand, was a bit gullible...
My problem is I figured the little prick was lying but the kind of person I am, I ended up giving him the benefit of the doubt, even stood up for him in one thread. Then it turns out I look like an ahole because of him. Really pisses me off. If thats the kind of guy he is then seems to me it would be better had this not been a joke.
He's been lying since the day he joined, why would you believe anything he says?
I haven't paid attention to him before, I believe I have had one interaction with him on here about VLD bullets, other than that I never really gave his posts a second glance.
Sounds like some of you guys(Calvin, for one) had this guy pegged from the start.

I, on the other hand, was a bit gullible...

I bought it, too.

One word comes to mind about this stunt,.....and an individual capable thereof,.....

PECULIAR

That is just great! Thanks.
It was an epic troll by a very, very good troll. The picture next to "Internet Troll" needs to be of this guy. The word is thrown around a lot, but this is a classic, text book case of trolling.

In the words of one of our more famous members.. Congratulations....?

laugh
Appropriate, I think.
Guys, lets get back on track with the correct and appropriate thread title.....
Lazarus would be proud of you... as you broke his record, "by this time he stinketh: for he hath been dead four days."
With your mental acumen & arrogance, I suspect that you have yourself down as your own beneficiary in your life insurance policy...
Your whole tirade at the beginning is what is dumb, hell it's a joke, if my daughter pulled this on me, sure I'd be pissed, but would see it for what it was, a cruel joke. Not sure I can take ya very serious.
OK, he's alive and some people care and some people don't give a rats azz. It's an internet forum. Why on earth would anyone care if the dude is telling the truth or telling a lie? Does it really have any effect on your life? If it does, you need to to get out more. Funny schit.
Originally Posted by M7300SAUM
OK, he's alive and some people care and some people don't give a rats azz. It's an internet forum. Why on earth would anyone care if the dude is telling the truth or telling a lie? Does it really have any effect on your life? If it does, you need to to get out more. Funny schit.

Would you care to use any of his posted load data?

Prayers?
What do YOU care what we care about?

Maybe YOU need to get a life....
Originally Posted by GeoW

Would you care to use any of his posted load data?

Prayers?
Why? Did some dumb azz use internet forum load data from him and have a problem? Hello.......it's the internet. You get what you pay for.
Liars and theives. Not much worse.

Entertainment value. I don't take this schit serious like some people. I think it's funny that you get so upset about cyberspace. Now go back to reading your Bible you phoney. A simple look at your post count tells me all I need to know about your life.

Entertainment value. I don't take this schit serious like some people. I think it's funny that you get so upset about cyberspace. Now go back to reading your Bible you phoney. A simple look at your post count tells me all I need to know about your life.
Figures....I guess when someone blows their head off using his load data we could just scratch it off as "entertainment value"

What an Idiot!
Oh and one look to all your past posts tells me all I need to about your idiocy.
it speaks to his character,don't think I'd care to show up at a get together he might attend.
Gee, your compassion has me all choked up. LOL!
Hahaha a friggin troll on a thread by a troll... WTF crazy
Troll dopelgangers?...
Trolling in stereo?...

Wow.
Well,

We need to figure this out. Do we kill Squeeze for real since he lied?

Can we kill byc while we're at it?
Tournament of Trolls smile
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
Well,

Calvin still owes Squeeze money laugh grin cool
Trollmageddon!!!!!
What kind of piece of schit brings his own son's death into his fictional story, claiming he died on his son's birthday, and now father and son are together again?!

I assume he is lying about his lost son too, nobody in their right mind would make light of losing a child.
Excellent point I forgot about that aspect of it all too.
Maybe both posts were correct. Is it possible that he is brain dead and no one pulled the plug? I do think he should have waited till the Easter holidays to be resurrected.
Well,

-----------------

Is it true(fact)BigSqueeze lied by blaming this on kid?
That's a fact, Jack! smile

Well,

-----------------

How was it proven? A post?
Did u read the first post?
Squeeze posted he's alive, was hacked by kids... consensus being that is just more bullshitt smile
Bob if you go back and read the posts supposedly made by his nephews, its obvious that those posts and his post were written by the same person. same style, same grammar mistakes etc.

=============

Yes sir. Maybe it's just me but before I write a man off as a liar,I need more than surmise and speculation. I'm weird that way,I guess.
That's right! Everybody's innocent in your world. Thank God and thank you!!
Originally Posted by byc
That's right! Everybody's innocent in your world.

Except you, bub.
grin

=============

Yes sir. Maybe it's just me but before I write a man off as a liar,I need more than surmise and speculation. I'm weird that way,I guess.

Get real, are you really that naive?
Bob,

I don't know if he is lying or not. Don't really care either.

It was a joke pointed at byc and the mob mentality of the board.

Buddy Moore sure has a lot to say today.....

George
That's right. JM is dead and this is Buddy Moore.

=============

Get real, are you really that naive?

===============

Are you really that juvenile and ignorant by asking me that? You think I'd label a man a liar on your speculation? TFF!
That's right. JM is dead and this is Buddy Moore.

I thought that was "Bubba" Moore...

cry
When has Bigsqueeze ever told the truth? Be careful, hate to see you on 60 minutes after you lose everything in a ponzi scheme, I imagine that day is coming.

The grammar, and spelling of his posts are exactly the same as he has written since 2009. Then he got called out, then cooked up some story how he was hacked. Get real.
Bob,

================

You weren't the one I was addressing.
Bob the posts were made with the exact same spelling mistakes, and odd grammar error that Big Squeeze has been observed making in his normal posts i.e. escolade, using commas in place of elipsis. They were made the day after he was called out on his inability to provide any photos or proof of some of the things he has posted about.

It was posted that he died on his deceased son's birthday... Do you think nephew's playing joke would do that?

Also yeserday afternoon people began questioning the validity. I had previously pm'ed to Big Squeeze account about my desire to attend memorial services as I will be in Orange County this weekend(a couple hour from now actually) I also then posted openly yesterday that I would be there and would like to attend the memorial service which was to be attended by 350-400 people, and scheduled for tomorrow according to the posts from whomever.

Miraculously Big Squeeze comes home from a trip to Tx. yesterday and puts all of this together so quickly that he was posting about it the same day....

Sorry bud... things don't add up here.

Keep in mind that Big Squeeze posted near constanly while he was supposedly in Bali recently, but somehow he was out of touch in Texas?
I saw the original "He's dead" post and walked on by. Never cared for the arsehole.

Saw this one and it was immediately evident that he's a damned liar and the whole thing was a fraud. This is the same guy who claimed his federal taxes were 150,000 last year but he can't get a digital camera. Considers himself a great shooter because he gets to the range 3x a month....

Some day he will die and for the BS he put people who do care for him here (for whatever reason) I hope when it comes, it's painful. Grease fire maybe - dunno.

AS an aside - when I was a kid, my uncle got hammered with his friend and decided to call their respective parents and claim they were the police, they had to come down and identify their sons at the morgue.

After is all shook out - they were threatened with manslaughter charges. Don't know if that's possible or not, prob used to scare a couple of 18 year olds but if it is true - I hope some DA with no sense of humor finds this thread.
cry
If he is lying about all this,he has far greater problems than just his lack of credibility. That's more like serious mental illness schit.
Bob,

================

You weren't the one I was addressing.

You guys stop using my handle. Going start charging you a royalty. Might even need a good lawyer and hit man to enforce.
Originally Posted by byc
That's right! Everybody's innocent in your world.

Except you, bub.
grin

You got that right! Guilty as charged!
Tee hee
If he is lying about all this,he has far greater problems than just his lack of credibility. That's more like serious mental illness schit.

repeat:

PECULIAR
My bad,deadman....I generally don't read your stuff.

Bingo.
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

repeat:

PECULIAR

Agreed.
He'll lose that swagger after his 4-6 weekend. LOL
Well,

-----------------

Instinct is the decider on this one sir.

This is the thread that led to it all. Too many members calling him out for what he is.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/5309041/1

So he decided to die. LOL!

Travis
[quote=isaac I'm weird that way,I guess. [/quote]

hell you're weird in lots of ways, but we don't hold it against you, tis why we like ya! whistle
Not going to postpone any longer what appears to be the inevitable.

Because of recent events, my password being compromised and what appears to be the general sentiment of which I`ll never be able to overcome, and what will also be in the best overall interest of this forum, I have notified the webmaster below to permanently remove my user name from the data base asap.

Although this incident occurred in my house and under my roof while gone, I still have to accept full responsibility for leaving my computer on the desk along with certain information such as my forum password and the site address which was easily accessible in a desk drawer.

It is best that I resign from this forum. This is suppose to be a fun place for our sport, and if I remain here things will just continue to fester more and more causing further distractions in the future.

This will be my last post.

I do sincerely wish to all here, and that does include everyone regardless of what is thought of me, only the very best shooting and hunting in the future.

Take care and sincere best wishes for all.

Hey, that's number 3 on Rancho Loco's attention whore poll, what a coincidence.

=============

Damn lawyers and the burden of proof crap

Because of recent events, my password being compromised and what appears to be the general sentiment of which I`ll never be able to overcome, and what will also be in the best overall interest of this forum, I have notified the webmaster below to permanently remove my user name from the data base asap.

Although this incident occurred in my house and under my roof while gone, I still have to accept full responsibility for leaving my computer on the desk along with certain information such as my forum password and the site address which was easily accessible in a desk drawer.

It is best that I resign from this forum. This is suppose to be a fun place for our sport, and if I remain here things will just continue to fester more and more causing further distractions in the future.

I do sincerely wish to all here, and that does include everyone regardless of what is thought of me, only the very best shooting and hunting in the future.

May the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya...
Attention whore to the bitter end!

If not already, I'm sure we'll "see" you again under a new username.

I still have to accept full responsibility for leaving my computer on the desk along with certain information such as my forum password and the site address which was easily accessible in a desk drawer.

You have been here almost three years, and need to write down your password? Still loving this quote too, thousands of photos and yet cannot post a single one...

I like lots of big and bulky photo albums that I keep on bookshelves stuffed with thousands of hunting pics.

Okay, is he really dead this time?
I was really hoping for one last gasp from BS.... you know telling folks he will kick their ass if they come look him up in So-Cal...

I have a suggestion since the kid is 16. I am a driving instructor here and if you have graduated licensing in your state, a parent or guardian needs to sign for their minor's driver's permit or license. What most people don't know, that I always tell parents, is that they can take their kid's license and send it back to the DMV. They have the absolute right to do that. I'd have your bro or sis threaten the little snot with that.

Less harsh, but equally debilitating, sever the mobile device umbillical cord. Take the I phone away and give him a little $20 pay as you go phone from Wal Mart!

Little jerk.
Poor,nice Rob.
Originally Posted by RyanTX
Hey, that's number 3 on Rancho Loco's attention whore poll, what a coincidence.

haha!

Son of a gun, He came back alive and died again before I could post.......

I've been robbed!!!!
Rick needs to pull the plug on this clown! mad
Do you mean to infer that when he said he made his final post...that his credibility is lacking...? grin

I can't believe I missed all this phun today...that an azzhat left the forum, and that I had nothing to do with it...

I feel so cheated and inadequate.... frown

Do yourself a favor and get some help pard.
Wow
I pulled this up and then went to work.

I'm not reading through all the pages of posts.

What I'm seeming to get is that someone killed a ninja. Right? Eh.
Sums it up well...

Aint that the truth.
Originally Posted by ingwe

I feel so inadequate.... frown
Aint you used to that?
Originally Posted by ingwe
Do you mean to infer that when he said he made his final post...that his credibility is lacking...? grin

I can't believe I missed all this phun today...that an azzhat left the forum, and that I had nothing to do with it...

I feel so cheated and inadequate.... frown

We tried to pick up yer slack.
Originally Posted by Joshua_M_Smith
I pulled this up and then went to work.

I'm not reading through all the pages of posts.

What I'm seeming to get is that someone killed a ninja. Right? Eh.

But the ninja was far too agile and cheated death, then framed a couple invisible teenagers for a crime that never happened. I think you're all caught up!
For those that inquired and were interested, I came across a couple of pictures of BIGsqueeze...... the "Great White Ninja". wink

Peculiar.... as I thought he was already dead? [Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

BigSqueeze...WTF?

Seems every member that has been banned or voluntarily left the 'Fire, always comes back. Betcha BS be back under a different user name.

..................yadda, blorb, kvetch,...

This post is NOTHING without music

That wazoo shoulda been playin' Taps.
Given all the obits,....I'd say "Death March"
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
........I imagine some are really LTAO. But for right now, this isn`t funny. Those two clowns obviously thought it was funny. Now I`ve got to deal with all the forum wrath.

Hate is an emotion and I have no emotion towards you. I don't hate you, I only acknowledge what a piece of [bleep] you are.
Originally Posted by slg888
BigSqueeze...WTF?

Seems every member that has been banned or voluntarily left the 'Fire, always comes back. Betcha BS be back under a different user name.

I started another thread earlier guessing what name he'll come back under.

Bigsqueeze, here's my answer to your "vote" idea: call one of us folks up who have actually posted hunting/fishing/shooting threads/pix here on the 'Fire who lives within a reasonable distance of your home, and arrange to meet that person in real life to do some hunting/fishing/shooting with them. Bring some of your rifles that you've posted about, and drive one of your "known" vehicles. At this point you're gonna have to do AT LEAST this much to redeem any credibility you might have with any of us.

Actually, you're probably going to have to convince a group of us that you're real to regain any credibility here at all. Video evidence of some guy beatin' his supposed nephew's ass ain't gonna cut it. You're gonna have to show up in Real Life, dude.

So this is my suggestion, and my vote: until you do as I've suggested, STFU.

Let me reiterate...
I'm sure glad the crazy [bleep] says he lives in CA!
Wow, just read through all of this, was fooled by the first "death" notice. Just don't know what to say, there sure are some sick crazy folks in this world...
Whoa, looks like I walked into the wrong room.

LivinLarge..

Originally Posted by ShootDogs
Originally Posted by slg888
BigSqueeze...WTF?

I started another thread earlier guessing what name he'll come back under.
I guess my redflag was the constant boasting of being a martial arts instructor yet the total inability to control himself on the internet of all places. Heck if you cannot hold it together when your just sitting behind a keyboard with nothing to really gain or loose in life you got some issues...
Yeah, what's up with that? I always thought "martial arts instructors" were guys with enough confidence and self control that they didn't pick fights in real life, much less on the internet with people they never met.....
Boxer was spot-on with how vivid this guys imagination is. LOL.
Flush!
BTT. This needs to be seen a few more times.
I know Big Squueze left, who was the other one that bailed??
ALIVE!! perhaps, but has committed suicide.
Originally Posted by rrroae
Whoa, looks like I walked into the wrong room.

No chit, eh?!

Huh.
I'm gonna pull my foreskin over my head, and vanish up my azz.

Hold my beer and watch this !

GTC

This will be my last post.until my next post

Fixed it.

GTC

WHAT ???? shocked eek
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn

GTC

WHAT ???? shocked eek

grin grin wink

Just kidding,.....some Doctor got it,....a LOOONNNGGG time ago.

GTC

grin grin grin
The Lazarus man remembered.
Well, I'm glad you'r still above ground. cool
Paul B.
Go as easy on the boy as you can.

He writes well and shows a flair for creative imagination. Don't discourage either one.

^^^^^^^
Lol
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Yeah...

Nobody is......
So while you were dead did you get to see the big guy? or that guy with the horns?
GFY
Lol
Originally Posted by BobBrown
GFY

Plus one.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Lot of dead folks commented on this!

😃🤣👍

GTC

Yegads
I ain't heard or uttered that verse in over a decade, maybe two...
Though it as slightly different..
Why was this thread resurrected? Anybody?
Originally Posted by AZmark

Why not?

He was talking shiit in another thread.

I thought it was better to have it up front, where we can read it and decide instead of talking about what we thought we remembered.

Plus, it's still funny
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

GTC

Yegads
I ain't heard or uttered that verse in over a decade, maybe two...
Though it as slightly different..

I miss Cross,

he could spark up a conversation around these parts.

It's been a long winter......
Cross wink They broke the mold there. The real deal!

g
Internet Gold
© 24hourcampfire