Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Not going to postpone any longer what appears to be the inevitable.

Because of recent events, my password being compromised and what appears to be the general sentiment of which I`ll never be able to overcome, and what will also be in the best overall interest of this forum, I have notified the webmaster below to permanently remove my user name from the data base asap.

Although this incident occurred in my house and under my roof while gone, I still have to accept full responsibility for leaving my computer on the desk along with certain information such as my forum password and the site address which was easily accessible in a desk drawer.

It is best that I resign from this forum. This is suppose to be a fun place for our sport, and if I remain here things will just continue to fester more and more causing further distractions in the future.

This will be my last post.

I do sincerely wish to all here, and that does include everyone regardless of what is thought of me, only the very best shooting and hunting in the future.

Take care and sincere best wishes for all.

Okay, is he really dead this time?

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I was really hoping for one last gasp from BS.... you know telling folks he will kick their ass if they come look him up in So-Cal...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have a suggestion since the kid is 16. I am a driving instructor here and if you have graduated licensing in your state, a parent or guardian needs to sign for their minor's driver's permit or license. What most people don't know, that I always tell parents, is that they can take their kid's license and send it back to the DMV. They have the absolute right to do that. I'd have your bro or sis threaten the little snot with that.

Less harsh, but equally debilitating, sever the mobile device umbillical cord. Take the I phone away and give him a little $20 pay as you go phone from Wal Mart!

Little jerk.

"I didn't get the sophisticated gene in this family. I started the sophisticated gene in this family." Willie Robertson
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Poor,nice Rob.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by RyanTX
Hey, that's number 3 on Rancho Loco's attention whore poll, what a coincidence.

haha!

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Son of a gun, He came back alive and died again before I could post.......

I've been robbed!!!!

If 'ya can't put hot sauce on it, it ain't worth eat'n....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Rick needs to pull the plug on this clown! mad

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Do you mean to infer that when he said he made his final post...that his credibility is lacking...? grin

I can't believe I missed all this phun today...that an azzhat left the forum, and that I had nothing to do with it...

I feel so cheated and inadequate.... frown

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not going to postpone any longer what appears to be the inevitable.

Because of recent events, my password being compromised and what appears to be the general sentiment of which I`ll never be able to overcome, and what will also be in the best overall interest of this forum, I have notified the webmaster below to permanently remove my user name from the data base asap.

Although this incident occurred in my house and under my roof while gone, I still have to accept full responsibility for leaving my computer on the desk along with certain information such as my forum password and the site address which was easily accessible in a desk drawer.

It is best that I resign from this forum. This is suppose to be a fun place for our sport, and if I remain here things will just continue to fester more and more causing further distractions in the future.

I do sincerely wish to all here, and that does include everyone regardless of what is thought of me, only the very best shooting and hunting in the future.

Do yourself a favor and get some help pard.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Wow

Bear

Life is what happens to you as you are making other plans.

NRA Patron Member
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I pulled this up and then went to work.

I'm not reading through all the pages of posts.

What I'm seeming to get is that someone killed a ninja. Right? Eh.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sums it up well...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by isaac
If he is lying about all this,he has far greater problems than just his lack of credibility. That's more like serious mental illness schit.

Aint that the truth.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by ingwe

I feel so inadequate.... frown
Aint you used to that?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by ingwe
Do you mean to infer that when he said he made his final post...that his credibility is lacking...? grin

I can't believe I missed all this phun today...that an azzhat left the forum, and that I had nothing to do with it...

I feel so cheated and inadequate.... frown

We tried to pick up yer slack.

"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul."
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Joshua_M_Smith
I pulled this up and then went to work.

I'm not reading through all the pages of posts.

What I'm seeming to get is that someone killed a ninja. Right? Eh.

But the ninja was far too agile and cheated death, then framed a couple invisible teenagers for a crime that never happened. I think you're all caught up!

"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
For those that inquired and were interested, I came across a couple of pictures of BIGsqueeze...... the "Great White Ninja". wink

Peculiar.... as I thought he was already dead? [Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
BigSqueeze...WTF?

Seems every member that has been banned or voluntarily left the 'Fire, always comes back. Betcha BS be back under a different user name.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

..................yadda, blorb, kvetch,...

This post is NOTHING without music

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
That wazoo shoulda been playin' Taps.

Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

58 members (6mmbrfan, 338reddog, 10gaugemag, 10 invisible), 899 guests, and 853 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,091
Posts18,522,119
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.