Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Yes! I`m alive, I`m alive, thank God Almighty that I`m still alive.

But I can`t say, if the same will still hold true after I get done with two teen aged house sitting computer hacking rats, one of whom happens to be my niece`s 16 year old son and the other his nerdy geeky friend. mad mad mad mad mad

My flight left for Texas early afternoon on the 9th and I flew back from Dallas late tonight. I told the boys that they could stay for a couple of days and house sit if they wanted to. No school Monday the 10th or on the 11th. Lock up when you leave. They certainly kept themselves occupied.

So I get home, log onto the Fire to do some catching up and I find out that I`m dead!!! Hoooooooly schitt!

I read through everything from start to finish on both threads and I am absolutely livid. Pissed off?? That is an understatement.

This is pretty damned serious stuff. So I`m going to deal with these two by first talking to my niece and her husband asap.

My God. And I don`t even have a neighbor named Tom. My desk drawers were gone through and my desk dictionary was a little out of place. I`ll go through the house and double check everything shortly and in the morning. I did open the safe and the rifles and ammo are fine.

I guess they thought that doing something like this, that it would be some kind of a big gag or some kind of big practical joke?? Well by the time I have a chat with mom and dad and we figure out what to do about all of this, there will be some serious hell to pay.

Now I wish to extend to all of you my deepest heart felt apologies and apologize for any un-necessary emotional burden after reading about my death. Gee! This incident didn`t cause any tears did it? whistle I kinda doubt that laugh . But I do think that maybe four on five the forum are going,,,"damn he ain`t dead?" Ah schitt!..Dammit!..:D laugh

I`m not speechless to often, but in this case?

I`ve got some serious house cleaning to do over the next few days around here which will involve two teenaged idiots.

And to show you where I WAS going to be laid to rest this weekend; if you google,,,,Loma Vista Memorial Park Fullerton Calif,,,you will find there the exact spot of my "FUTURE" and final resting place. BUT! Not gonna happen this weekend.

On that same page down a bit, you`ll see a grave marker pic that you can enlarge. I guess one of Erik`s friends was responsible for putting that pic on the cemetery website.

Erik John Robert Thurman was/is my son. That is where I go every Sept 12 and Oct 9. Imo, it is the best looking marker in the entire cemetery. Just a little bias maybe, but true.

It is there where I will be laid to rest someday. In the same grave directly over him.

Oh the crap within the family is really going to start flying tomorrow.

I`ll keep you all posted on the decided consequences and punishments? It`s going to be good and harsh.

It`s good to be home,,,,,and alive too.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So then. Welcome back? And what was it like? grin

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It is there where I will be laid to rest someday. In the same grave directly over him.

First off, I am glad to hear it was a joke even if it was twisted. Second, I did not know until recently that you could bury one person on top of another. First I knew of it was a young woman that worked for me and I knew that her parents were dead. One day another person asked her what her Dad "did", meaning what line of work. Her answer was priceless, She said "He don't do nothing but lay on top of my Momma." Once I caught on, I laughed my azz off. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
things that happen at the fire never cease to amaze me. shocked

Sam......

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
So is the light at the end of the tunnel as bright as the fireball that comes out of those damn short barreled magnums that you're always espousing?

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
afraid I'd be tempted to disown a child that did such a thing...

anyway, glad to hear Bigsqueeze is okay smile

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
It was absolutely great being dead while in Texas.

Those two damn little [bleep]`n frickin SOBS. 4:10am here PST and I can`t even fricken sleep yet. What a mess. Their asses are mine.

Hell. After awhile I seem to have pissed off more people here on the forum when dead!

Looking for an obituary on me that they can`t find? Must be faking my own death? And on and on. Read through all of it!

That cow taking a dump that someone put up was pretty funny.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Hey Squeeze...If you're like me & have a cheat sheet for your passwords at the various online shops you use...

You might want to keep tabs on your account for a while... Maybe even change a few passwords???

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Well I guess welcome back, maybe I can get a chance to know you now that you are not dead grin At least a lot of nice stuff was said about you.

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by davidsapp
So is the light at the end of the tunnel as bright as the fireball that comes out of those damn short barreled magnums that you're always espousing?
.........Oh yeah! I saw da light. Dead on the forum but alive and well in Texas.

Don`t always espouse them. A 338-378 Mk5`s barrel is how long again. Oh! A 28" er?

IC B3

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Here we go. When the guys wake up and read this, the s$%t's gonna hit the fan.

Last edited by swervinbob; 10/14/11.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
OMG! Keep us posted on the azzwhuppin' those two little turds are in for. grin

maddog

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Hence my post on your death thread. You was a prick before and still a prick. I for one weren't upset

Originally Posted by Steelhead
Sorry for his family. Reading his posts he seemed like a loving guy.

Here is his LAST post of the Fire. Always a warm fellow.

Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Oh and a Mr Rogue!.....If you happen to think that I`m not much of a rifleman, then you`re certainly welcome to come down here and find out first hand. You`d be sadly mistaken. And if there is anything else Mr. Rogue that you`d like to test and see for yourself first hand, then feel free.

Photo albums of hunts, belt certificates, tourney pics, shooting pics.

It`s all here. No rich mahagony walls for ya though. Too dark.

Of course you wouldn`t waste your time and money in coming down here to prove you wrong? Naaaaa, of course not!

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Wanna get even? Go here:

http://www.rare-earth-magnets.com/?gclid=CJzdsaqI6KsCFWJn5QodKSUdJQ

Order a few of these and de-gauss every frickin' electronic device they own. Phone, laptop, IPad, everything.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Yeah...

Anyone interested in some prime beachfront property? In Arizona....

How 'bout a nice bridge in NYC?

I ain't buying the latest iteration on the bullschit.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
This is some wierd [bleep].

Camp is where you make it.
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Hence my post on your death thread. You was a prick before and still a prick. I for one weren't upset

Sorry for his family. Reading his posts he seemed like a loving guy.

Here is his LAST post of the Fire. Always a warm fellow.

Oh and a Mr Rogue!.....If you happen to think that I`m not much of a rifleman, then you`re certainly welcome to come down here and find out first hand. You`d be sadly mistaken. And if there is anything else Mr. Rogue that you`d like to test and see for yourself first hand, then feel free.

Photo albums of hunts, belt certificates, tourney pics, shooting pics.

It`s all here. No rich mahagony walls for ya though. Too dark.

Of course you wouldn`t waste your time and money in coming down here to prove you wrong? Naaaaa, of course not!

....Well Steelhead. You should know, that you were one of the ones I thought of who probably wished that I were dead.

Sorry that I disappointed you.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
grinDamn,those Ouija boards really do werk!!! grin

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Scratching my chin with a furrowed brow.............

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Yes! I`m alive, I`m alive, thank God Almighty that I`m still alive.

But I can`t say, if the same will still hold true after I get done with two teen aged house sitting computer hacking rats, one of whom happens to be my niece`s 16 year old son and the other his nerdy geeky friend. mad mad mad mad mad

My flight left for Texas early afternoon on the 9th and I flew back from Dallas late tonight. I told the boys that they could stay for a couple of days and house sit if they wanted to. No school Monday the 10th or on the 11th. Lock up when you leave. They certainly kept themselves occupied.

So I get home, log onto the Fire to do some catching up and I find out that I`m dead!!! Hoooooooly schitt!

I read through everything from start to finish on both threads and I am absolutely livid. Pissed off?? That is an understatement.

This is pretty damned serious stuff. So I`m going to deal with these two by first talking to my niece and her husband asap.

My God. And I don`t even have a neighbor named Tom. My desk drawers were gone through and my desk dictionary was a little out of place. I`ll go through the house and double check everything shortly and in the morning. I did open the safe and the rifles and ammo are fine.

I guess they thought that doing something like this, that it would be some kind of a big gag or some kind of big practical joke?? Well by the time I have a chat with mom and dad and we figure out what to do about all of this, there will be some serious hell to pay.

Now I wish to extend to all of you my deepest heart felt apologies and apologize for any un-necessary emotional burden after reading about my death. Gee! This incident didn`t cause any tears did it? whistle I kinda doubt that laugh . But I do think that maybe four on five the forum are going,,,"damn he ain`t dead?" Ah schitt!..Dammit!..:D laugh

I`m not speechless to often, but in this case?

I`ve got some serious house cleaning to do over the next few days around here which will involve two teenaged idiots.

And to show you where I WAS going to be laid to rest this weekend; if you google,,,,Loma Vista Memorial Park Fullerton Calif,,,you will find there the exact spot of my "FUTURE" and final resting place. BUT! Not gonna happen this weekend.

On that same page down a bit, you`ll see a grave marker pic that you can enlarge. I guess one of Erik`s friends was responsible for putting that pic on the cemetery website.

Erik John Robert Thurman was/is my son. That is where I go every Sept 12 and Oct 9. Imo, it is the best looking marker in the entire cemetery. Just a little bias maybe, but true.

Oh the crap within the family is really going to start flying tomorrow.

I`ll keep you all posted on the decided consequences and punishments? It`s going to be good and harsh.

It`s good to be home,,,,,and alive too.

Did you learn lying from Anthony Weiner?

Scheesh.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

98 members (3dtestify, 358wsm, 280Ackleyrized, 338Rules, 35, 10 invisible), 1,016 guests, and 884 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,091
Posts18,522,126
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.