Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by FlaRick
TFF! Check out the Re: Top Five Ways To Attention Whore on the Campfire - Please Vote! thread. Squeeze is going for the record - he now has three of the original five covered. As an additional bonus he also covered the "posting polls" option.

Squeeze, just go back to being dead. No poll is necessary.

Damn Rancho, giving him a playbook..(grin)

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
I`m going to sleep now. Long day and night.

I told what happened. I`m very upset with what happened. And I apologized for what happened.

There are some things in life we just can`t control and that includes the actions by others.

So if some of you wish to think that I`m some sort of mental nut case who thrives on attention, and the only way that I can get attention is to fake my own damn death, then fine that is your call. Then so be it.

I can`t respond to each accusation and negative post and keep on going back forth and back and forth some more. I`m out numbered.

Tell you what guys. Cutting to the chase.

Could you all please start a new thread and take a forum vote? I can either remain a member or I can go. If you want me to leave by a majority vote, then I will respect that decision and you`ll never see another post from me again on this forum.

I don`t need this forum and likewise this forum certainly doesn`t need me. Then I will request Bin or the webmaster to delete my user name. Then it`s done.

If the majority vote is for me to stay, then we move on, stop the name calling (even by me too) and we have fun like forums are supposed to be. And I think that in order for me to stay, it should be by a very high majority vote of at least 90%. Why hang around even if 11% don`t want you?

I don`t wish to be any burden or have people thinking bad of me all the time when I post something. "There`s that nut Squeeze again" and so on, or there`s always another negative comment following me around from thread to thread.

There is no point in me hanging around if there are continuing
hard feelings and bad opinions of me even if among a small minority. Why hang around somewhere where you`re not wanted even by a few in a forum or otherwise?

I could just say, well screw you all and I`ll just hang around anyway. But that`s not what I really want.

So could you guys start a new voting thread? I`ll come back in a couple-three days to see what your decision is. And what ever it is, I`ll gladly stand by it.

By my standards, need a 90% majority vote to stay and only a 10% minority vote to leave. Democracy in action.

In the meantime, I`ll deal with what needs to be dealt with on my end here, and let all the other chips fall where they may.

Well, Bye.

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Fool me once, now I get to exercise the ignore button.

"If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go wherever they went." -Will Rogers

"If you have a lot of self control you don't need a lot of government control" - Thomas Sowell
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've always thought if you wanted to leave a forum you just left....If I stopped posting tommorrow, I doubt anyone here would even notice.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by GregW
This place is getting crazier and crazier...

Like the villain says in "Broken Arrow", ain't it cool!

I'm better when I move.
IC B2

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I have never been one to plead with Rick to ban someone, but this guy is a piece of schit. Ban him and his IP.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Munchhausen by Campfire syndrome.

Carpe' Scrotum
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Lawdwaz
Scratching my chin with a furrowed brow.............

Okay, that's just weird, anatomically speaking.

Or were you someone else's furrowed brow to scratch yer chin? Inquiring minds want to know...

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by Steve

=================

You just reminded me of two years of litigation Hell and Phil Donohue when you posted that comment.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tom,
I'm sorry, but Squeeze is dead. He isn't coming back.

The sooner you can accept that your friend and neighbor has passed, the sooner you can move on with your life and let the healing begin.

RIP Squeeze. My prayers for you Tom.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by isaac

=================

You just reminded me of two years of litigation Hell and Phil Donohue when you posted that comment.

laugh

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Biggest crock of bullschit I have seen on the 'fire...
You were in Tx. and couldn't access the 'fire at all... yet just a couple months you were supposedly in Bali and able to post constantly?

NOPE not buying your line of bull..

Grow up!

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Where is Boxer when you need him?

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
A 90% vote? Your kidding me.....

I say 51%

Bye liar!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
FOAD! laugh

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
......................?

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GeauxLSU
A similar video to this would clear it all up.

*language warning*

I'd buy that guy a beer, but I'd have to teach him how to swing a belt with a lil more fervor while we were drinking grin

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Originally Posted by Lawdwaz
Scratching my chin with a furrowed brow.............

Okay, that's just weird, anatomically speaking.

Or were you someone else's furrowed brow to scratch yer chin? Inquiring minds want to know...

Weird - how so? smile smile

[Linked Image]
Ron Paul during Tuesday's debate, with 'hanging chad' eyebrow.

Have an A1 Day!
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

No scheit!!! I've had to deal with way too many of those attention-whoring nutballs in real life. I don't need to be dealing with it in my spare time, too. I don't know if this label applies to Bigsqueeze or not, and up 'til now I didn't give a rat's azz one way or the other. But after this "prank", I'm willing to entertain the idea.

One of the best things I've found on the entire innanet is the passel of good, REAL 24HCF members who I've had the pleasure of hunting, fishing, shooting, eating, and drinking with. In Real Life. There's dozens of us, all over the USA and Canada. It wouldn't be hard for any 24HCF member to find someone within a couple hours' drive to meet up for a few hours at the shooting range or in a bass boat, a cup of coffee, a bottle of beer.

It seems to me that when a prank such as we've just witnessed here in the past week gets perpetrated, the 24HCF member in question has reached the point of either put up or shut up.

Bigsqueeze, here's my answer to your "vote" idea: call one of us folks up who have actually posted hunting/fishing/shooting threads/pix here on the 'Fire who lives within a reasonable distance of your home, and arrange to meet that person in real life to do some hunting/fishing/shooting with them. Bring some of your rifles that you've posted about, and drive one of your "known" vehicles. At this point you're gonna have to do AT LEAST this much to redeem any credibility you might have with any of us.

Actually, you're probably going to have to convince a group of us that you're real to regain any credibility here at all. Video evidence of some guy beatin' his supposed nephew's ass ain't gonna cut it. You're gonna have to show up in Real Life, dude.

So this is my suggestion, and my vote: until you do as I've suggested, STFU. It's the only honorable thing to do.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Yes! I`m alive, I`m alive, thank God Almighty that I`m still alive.

But I can`t say, if the same will still hold true after I get done with two teen aged house sitting computer hacking rats, one of whom happens to be my niece`s 16 year old son and the other his nerdy geeky friend. mad mad mad mad mad
Oh the crap within the family is really going to start flying tomorrow.

I`ll keep you all posted on the decided consequences and punishments? It`s going to be good and harsh. ...

bigsqueeze, it was a joke!

Because the joke was on you, you do not seem to get that it was a joke and a GOOD JOKE!

Instead of looking for revenge and madly calling for punishment, I suggest you use your brains to construct a joke that will prove that you can take one and make one that is even better.

Ulterior note - There is something fishy in all this, perhaps I should have read beyond the first message before posting... :roll:

Last edited by deersmeller; 10/14/11. Reason: Posting "Ulterior note"

Is it too ambitious or too naive to look for an honest politician? Or simply a useful one?
Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

159 members (1OntarioJim, 320090T, 6mmCreedmoor, AceBall, 7887mm08, 3dtestify, 15 invisible), 1,040 guests, and 946 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,092
Posts18,522,137
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.