Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Yeah...

Anyone interested in some prime beachfront property? In Arizona....

How 'bout a nice bridge in NYC?

I ain't buying the latest iteration on the bullschit.
............Well you`d better believe it because its the damned truth. Didn`t sit in front of a computer during that time and sure didn`t take it with me. Nor would i do such a thing.

For what idiotic reason and for what motive would I have or gain by faking my own death?

I`ll be dealing with a very serious family issue here which I had nothing to do with and did not cause. I didn`t ask for this crap.

So you V-rod can believe anything you want to.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Well, I'm glad you turned out to be alive. One thing I learned a long time ago - kids need supervision, no matter how old they are! whistle

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think that you ARE dead. These new posts are just the beginning of the zombie apocalypse Brownells warned me about. I'm gonna buy more ammo and practice brain shots.

I'm better when I move.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

For what idiotic reason and for what motive would I have or gain by faking my own death?

attention

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by carbon12
Yes! I`m alive, I`m alive, thank God Almighty that I`m still alive.

But I can`t say, if the same will still hold true after I get done with two teen aged house sitting computer hacking rats, one of whom happens to be my niece`s 16 year old son and the other his nerdy geeky friend. mad mad mad mad mad

My flight left for Texas early afternoon on the 9th and I flew back from Dallas late tonight. I told the boys that they could stay for a couple of days and house sit if they wanted to. No school Monday the 10th or on the 11th. Lock up when you leave. They certainly kept themselves occupied.

So I get home, log onto the Fire to do some catching up and I find out that I`m dead!!! Hoooooooly schitt!

I read through everything from start to finish on both threads and I am absolutely livid. Pissed off?? That is an understatement.

This is pretty damned serious stuff. So I`m going to deal with these two by first talking to my niece and her husband asap.

My God. And I don`t even have a neighbor named Tom. My desk drawers were gone through and my desk dictionary was a little out of place. I`ll go through the house and double check everything shortly and in the morning. I did open the safe and the rifles and ammo are fine.

I guess they thought that doing something like this, that it would be some kind of a big gag or some kind of big practical joke?? Well by the time I have a chat with mom and dad and we figure out what to do about all of this, there will be some serious hell to pay.

Now I wish to extend to all of you my deepest heart felt apologies and apologize for any un-necessary emotional burden after reading about my death. Gee! This incident didn`t cause any tears did it? whistle I kinda doubt that laugh . But I do think that maybe four on five the forum are going,,,"damn he ain`t dead?" Ah schitt!..Dammit!..:D laugh

I`m not speechless to often, but in this case?

I`ve got some serious house cleaning to do over the next few days around here which will involve two teenaged idiots.

And to show you where I WAS going to be laid to rest this weekend; if you google,,,,Loma Vista Memorial Park Fullerton Calif,,,you will find there the exact spot of my "FUTURE" and final resting place. BUT! Not gonna happen this weekend.

On that same page down a bit, you`ll see a grave marker pic that you can enlarge. I guess one of Erik`s friends was responsible for putting that pic on the cemetery website.

Erik John Robert Thurman was/is my son. That is where I go every Sept 12 and Oct 9. Imo, it is the best looking marker in the entire cemetery. Just a little bias maybe, but true.

It is there where I will be laid to rest someday. In the same grave directly over him.

Oh the crap within the family is really going to start flying tomorrow.

I`ll keep you all posted on the decided consequences and punishments? It`s going to be good and harsh.

It`s good to be home,,,,,and alive too.

Did you learn lying from Anthony Weiner?

Scheesh.
.........Well thanks azz hole. I really appreciated that. Apparently you can`t put yourself in my place? You think I asked for this friggin crap?

IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Hey Squeeze...If you're like me & have a cheat sheet for your passwords at the various online shops you use...

You might want to keep tabs on your account for a while... Maybe even change a few passwords???
A few?? I'd change 'em all..

And quickly - before your accounts are empty..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by carbon12
Yes! I`m alive, I`m alive, thank God Almighty that I`m still alive.

But I can`t say, if the same will still hold true after I get done with two teen aged house sitting computer hacking rats, one of whom happens to be my niece`s 16 year old son and the other his nerdy geeky friend. mad mad mad mad mad

My flight left for Texas early afternoon on the 9th and I flew back from Dallas late tonight. I told the boys that they could stay for a couple of days and house sit if they wanted to. No school Monday the 10th or on the 11th. Lock up when you leave. They certainly kept themselves occupied.

So I get home, log onto the Fire to do some catching up and I find out that I`m dead!!! Hoooooooly schitt!

I read through everything from start to finish on both threads and I am absolutely livid. Pissed off?? That is an understatement.

This is pretty damned serious stuff. So I`m going to deal with these two by first talking to my niece and her husband asap.

My God. And I don`t even have a neighbor named Tom. My desk drawers were gone through and my desk dictionary was a little out of place. I`ll go through the house and double check everything shortly and in the morning. I did open the safe and the rifles and ammo are fine.

I guess they thought that doing something like this, that it would be some kind of a big gag or some kind of big practical joke?? Well by the time I have a chat with mom and dad and we figure out what to do about all of this, there will be some serious hell to pay.

Now I wish to extend to all of you my deepest heart felt apologies and apologize for any un-necessary emotional burden after reading about my death. Gee! This incident didn`t cause any tears did it? whistle I kinda doubt that laugh . But I do think that maybe four on five the forum are going,,,"damn he ain`t dead?" Ah schitt!..Dammit!..:D laugh

I`m not speechless to often, but in this case?

I`ve got some serious house cleaning to do over the next few days around here which will involve two teenaged idiots.

And to show you where I WAS going to be laid to rest this weekend; if you google,,,,Loma Vista Memorial Park Fullerton Calif,,,you will find there the exact spot of my "FUTURE" and final resting place. BUT! Not gonna happen this weekend.

On that same page down a bit, you`ll see a grave marker pic that you can enlarge. I guess one of Erik`s friends was responsible for putting that pic on the cemetery website.

Erik John Robert Thurman was/is my son. That is where I go every Sept 12 and Oct 9. Imo, it is the best looking marker in the entire cemetery. Just a little bias maybe, but true.

It is there where I will be laid to rest someday. In the same grave directly over him.

Oh the crap within the family is really going to start flying tomorrow.

I`ll keep you all posted on the decided consequences and punishments? It`s going to be good and harsh.

It`s good to be home,,,,,and alive too.

Did you learn lying from Anthony Weiner?

Scheesh.
.........Well thanks azz hole. I really appreciated that. Apparently you can`t put yourself in my place? You think I asked for this friggin crap?

Yep.

ATTENTION WHORE is what you is.

Everything you post screams it.

Don't get help because the humor is outstanding.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Who was it, Calvin, that said to post up a picture of the deceased in a hunting situation or a link to a obituary? I think some doubt had been cast by some folks early on in the game. Well done.

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by swervinbob

attention
..........Sorry! Don`t need that kind of attention and didn`t ask for any of this. I feel bad enough as it is.

I`m trying to right the ship here as best as possible for these circumstances which I did not create.

So while I`m trying to do that, here come the torpedos.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I know this is not funny but I can't help but laugh. laugh

Glad you have been resurrected. You and Mark Twain have much in come. grin

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

IC B3

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Damn. I gotta go to work. Can't wait to get home and read what's coming. This is gonna be fun.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
How in the hell do we that this is you this time around? What do we believe? Steve

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Carbon 12.........And you are quite the azz hole. Of course you wouldn`t want to take my place and deal with this family crap if the roles were reversed. Before all of this, if you didn`t like me then just say so. That`s fine.

You think I asked for this? You think I needed to somehow get more attention by faking my own death? And do so with people whom I`ve never met on a forum?

You can think whatever. I can`t change or control that.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
just don't let it stress ya out and have a stroke...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 338Rem
How in the hell do we that this is you this time around? What do we believe? Steve
......No! I`m really Casper the friendly ghost. Come back from the dead.....Boo!

Yes! It`s really me. I`m here with my garden hose trying to put a forest fire out that I didn`t start.

Sure going to be a long thread.

Here we go.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Glad you are alive and not 6' under....LMAO I know you are gonna deal with them and I'd be pissed if it happened to me but damn that was a good one TFF

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Look on the bright side, it's probably the best kind of near death experience to have.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Holy cow! It's like the second coming of Christ! Only... different....

Travis

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Holy chit, i'm glad you aint dead.

Because I need advice on a 264 load.

And I didn't get to ask you before you kicked the bucket LOL!!

Wow, them kids is in serious trouble... eek

Something clever here.

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by rost495
just don't let it stress ya out and have a stroke...
...........Thx! Trying not too!

Those two damn little c/suckers.

Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

147 members (AceBall, 7887mm08, 3dtestify, 358wsm, 280Ackleyrized, 338Rules, 15 invisible), 990 guests, and 925 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,092
Posts18,522,131
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.