Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Five ways to leave a site:

1. Vanish
2. Write a farewell letter, fishing for "please stays".
3. Get banned.
4. Die
5. Fake own death.

Originally Posted by Calvin
I believe we just witnessed a troll fake his own death, to try to validate his outlandish claims.

I'm guessing the troll already has been posting under another name.

Originally Posted by deflave
At the risk of sounding like a d*ck... I find this entire scenario very odd.

Travis

Sherlock Holmes would be envious of these early analysis, me, I just thought someone died and it was too bad...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A similar video to this would clear it all up.

*language warning*

NRA Lifer
"It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare." - Mark Twain
"Everybody has principles... until they are an inconvenience." - Me

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Wow, the pathological liar is back. I knew he'd worm his way back on the campfire, after his attempt at faking his own death backfired and didn't satisfy his attention whoring needs.

You are a POS Bigsqueeze. An absolute POS. You might fool a few guys, but most on here know it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me".

Bigsqueeze just went on my ignore list.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

There are a few on here who hate my gutts anyway. So from those like Steelhead, Carbon 12, Flinch, V-animrod, and let`s not forget the Stickboxer, they`ll just say it was all just a pre-planned and pre designed attention getter, all done on purpose which I`ll never live down or never read the end of. Here they come their field days, weeks, and months. Just the perfect crutch they need and will use when don`t like someone.

Bigsquirm,

No gut-hating going on here. Probably not going on with the other members that you have me lumped with either. It is your blasted imagination that gets away from you.......... again.

But beating you with your own imaginary crutch has humor, however dark.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 340boy
"Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me".

Bigsqueeze just went on my ignore list.

Mine too. I'll never know what the truth is...ever again.

"If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month." -Theodore Roosevelt
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Calvin
Wow, the pathological liar is back. I knew he'd worm his way back on the campfire, after his attempt at faking his own death backfired and didn't satisfy his attention whoring needs.

You are a POS Bigsqueeze. An absolute POS. You might fool a few guys, but most on here know it.

Did you really have to post that?

Now we will never see the hero pics of Bigsquirm that you asked his hunting buddy 'Tom' to post.

We could have busted a gut laughing over those.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I was hoping that he'd stick to his guns and stay dead to keep a few of his true believers admiring and believing him. But, an attention whore is an attention whore.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
'squeeze, both you and your tale are FULL of

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tom? 'dat you?

How do we know this isn't Tom? He coulda had a mental break down after his big buddy kicked it and now believes he is the reincarnate of Squeeze.

Get some help Tom........

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Heck,

I'm just glad your still with us Pard!

Break out he booze and loose wimmens! LOL

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
i'm thinking hornady might be on to something with their zombie loads...

big squeeze the undead...

"Chances Will Be Taken"

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
I`m going to sleep now. Long day and night.

I told what happened. I`m very upset with what happened. And I apologized for what happened.

There are some things in life we just can`t control and that includes the actions by others.

So if some of you wish to think that I`m some sort of mental nut case who thrives on attention, and the only way that I can get attention is to fake my own damn death, then fine that is your call. Then so be it.

I can`t respond to each accusation and negative post and keep on going back forth and back and forth some more. I`m out numbered.

Tell you what guys. Cutting to the chase.

Could you all please start a new thread and take a forum vote? I can either remain a member or I can go. If you want me to leave by a majority vote, then I will respect that decision and you`ll never see another post from me again on this forum.

I don`t need this forum and likewise this forum certainly doesn`t need me. Then I will request Bin or the webmaster to delete my user name. Then it`s done.

If the majority vote is for me to stay, then we move on, stop the name calling (even by me too) and we have fun like forums are supposed to be. And I think that in order for me to stay, it should be by a very high majority vote of at least 90%. Why hang around even if 11% don`t want you?

I don`t wish to be any burden or have people thinking bad of me all the time when I post something. "There`s that nut Squeeze again" and so on, or there`s always another negative comment following me around from thread to thread.

There is no point in me hanging around if there are continuing
hard feelings and bad opinions of me even if among a small minority. Why hang around somewhere where you`re not wanted even by a few in a forum or otherwise?

I could just say, well screw you all and I`ll just hang around anyway. But that`s not what I really want.

So could you guys start a new voting thread? I`ll come back in a couple-three days to see what your decision is. And what ever it is, I`ll gladly stand by it.

By my standards, need a 90% majority vote to stay and only a 10% minority vote to leave. Democracy in action.

In the meantime, I`ll deal with what needs to be dealt with on my end here, and let all the other chips fall where they may.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

Could you all please start a new thread and take a forum vote? I can either remain a member or I can go. If you want me to leave by a majority vote, then I will respect that decision and you`ll never see another post from me again on this forum.

we'd have to take you seriously for that...

"Chances Will Be Taken"

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Wow, taking attention whoring to a new level. Now a vote, eh? Perhaps you can come back and claim a hack inside a hack, when this one backfires too?

The fact is that you are a POS. BTW, nobody, I repeat NOBODY hacks an account and posts complimentary info about the person they hacked. Nobody. If it truly was kids, then they'd be posting how you liked man love, 12 inch [bleep], and lady gaga's penis. They would not be posting info to back up your wild claims.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Squeeze, you're busted. I have no idea why you wanted folks to think you died; maybe you were trying to bow out of the forum, then when folks questioned Tom's authenticity, you made up another cockamamie story. blaming it on some "kids" who spell and write EXACTLY like you do...because we all know teenagers playing a cruel joke are that meticulous that they'll go back through posts and mimic your writing style to a T. And they'd also make sure to poin out how nice all your stuff is, and how great a person you are. If teenagers were, in fact, messing with you, this ain't the kind of thing they'd post.

The only person you're fooling is yourself...well, maybe your ghost, too.

"Could you all please start a new thread and take a forum vote? I can either remain a member or I can go. If you want me to leave by a majority vote, then I will respect that decision and you`ll never see another post from me again on this forum."

Don't matter much to me if you stay or go. This is my last post on this thread...moving back to talkin about guns and stuff, and maybe some BSing about dumb stuff...

I'm sure I have and will post something others disagree with, or see as outright BS; might be they misinterpret me or just don't share my sense of humor. If and when I decide to leave the forum, it'll be on my terms, not because a bunch of people I never met have a certain opinion of me...

Last edited by ShootDogs; 10/14/11.

"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
it's a frickin miracle

one day he's dead,

next day back to life

don't be too hard on those kids, hell I'd name one of them Tom and move him in next door

he said the nicest stuff I've ever seen posted about you!

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I don't know what's more incredible, all the members on this site that actually believed he was really dead, or all the members on this site that actually believe his latest tale of bullschit.

You [bleep] lie about dying, then you lie about someone hacking into your account. Funny, you were sniffed out by a few of us, and this is the best you could come up with?

PS: For the record, I never felt bad when I heard you were dead. Why would I morn a douchebag?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
TFF! Check out the Re: Top Five Ways To Attention Whore on the Campfire - Please Vote! thread. Squeeze is going for the record - he now has three of the original five covered. As an additional bonus he also covered the "posting polls" option.

Squeeze, just go back to being dead. No poll is necessary.

I'm better when I move.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
This place is getting crazier and crazier...

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

434 members (22kHornet, 12344mag, 1badf350, 160user, 22magnut, 1OntarioJim, 42 invisible), 1,550 guests, and 1,173 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,098
Posts18,522,238
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.