Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

as for 999 I need to research it more, and while I don't like the idea of paying sales tax, it warms my heart to think that every drug dealer, under the table or undocumented worker and everyone is gonna pay something.

It's not replacing a tax it is just another added tax. I know you may be hopeful but my feeling is this is just another sucker punch.
They just keep giving us candidates that are equal to the half empty glass. When do we get the full meal deal?

999 replaces or reduces all kinds of taxes.
- It ends the Payroll Tax completely
- Reduces Business Flat Tax/Corporate Tax � 9% based on Gross income less all investments, all purchases from other businesses and all dividends paid to shareholders
- Empowerment Zones will offer additional deductions for payroll employed in the zone
- Individual Flat Tax � 9% (including SS / Medicare) based on Gross income less charitable deductions.

National Sales Tax � 9% may or may not be a sucker punch, that depends on if Herman Cain is the real deal.

�The secret of Herman Cain is that he seems � at least to me � genuinely to be a mentally healthy human being. This is no small thing, particularly in the world of politics��

And if the Tea Party is the real deal and builds on 2010.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Chris Christie endorsement was pretty smart on Romney's part.

He realizes he'll never get the GOP base excited but they (probably) were excited at the idea of Christie running.

Now Romney is probably setting up a Romney/Christie ticket snubbing Perry but being just palatable enough to secure the Republican nomination and the blessing of the GOP movers and shakers, as well as providing a pretty formidable front to take on Obama.

If the scenario I posted above is true then Cain, Paul, Bachman and the rest will see much more opposition to them getting a platform to speak.

Last edited by KFWA; 10/14/11.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
From where I sit out here in the west, Cain is the best looking canidate we have. Guess I'll have to start throwing a little money at his campaign. MSM can't race card him much, and he throws it back at them when they try. Not sure what his foregin policies are, but I'd bet they are America first policies. If he picks a few good people when he gets elected, he could be the best thing since Reagan. And I can't wait to hear who his supreme court picks would be. At least he has a tax reform plan, that is a start, and something I've not seen or heard from Romeny or Perry. KDJ

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

I like Herman Cain. I like Newt better.

I like the Cain 999 tax plan. I like the Gingrich 21st Century Contract with America tax plan better.

I like Cain, but he is a Conservative who used to be a Moderate.

In 2008, Herman Cain endorsed Mitt Romney for President of the United States.

They know each other.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

273 members (1minute, 204guy, 16penny, 1beaver_shooter, 1_deuce, 219 Wasp, 36 invisible), 2,362 guests, and 1,344 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,112
Posts18,483,438
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.