-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

..how many people you know or heard about that have passed away in the last couple of weeks. Or, if you've noted the obituraries, you probably noted those your age or younger. Man knows not his time. Of course, we rarely expect [/i] our [i] life to end prematurely but today may be your last; this hour may be your last. This makes it very urgent for you if you don't know Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of your life.

The Bible, its characters, places, and times, have been found by anthropology and archeology to be real and authentic, as has real science to the point we have it right. For those unknowing, the gist of the scriptures is that God in His sovereignty has foreseen our plight and sinful nature, and being a just God who will one day punish all sin, He has provided an exclusive way out and to Him--through Jesus Christ His son who became man, suffered and died, for our account. Exclusivity pertains to "this way" to God, not to who may take "this way"; it is open to all who believe, repent, and accept, and live accordingly, in thankfulness, thereafter.

There door of opportunity is closing quickly for some of us. Anybody seriously inquiring may PM me but I will not debate this, nor argue it here.

I'm here because the things discussed here are of interest to me, but they have no eternal significance. What you believe in and trust in does.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
bump...

"Chances Will Be Taken"

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
+1, George. It's not too late for anyone who is reading this.

Biblegateway.org

Are You Ready For Eternity?

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
No offense but I feel like Jehovah's witness's are knocking on my door. May I rest in hell.

Red Baron
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Hope not, Red!

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna Emeritus &
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Kahuna Emeritus &
Campfire Outfitter

Forever Friend George,

+1,000

I'm on my knees daily, my friend.

It's all about Him and our love for each other.

Blessings,

Steve

"God Loves Each Of Us As If There Were Only One Of Us"
Saint Augustine of Hippo - AD 397

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

I'm here because the things discussed here are of interest to me, but they have no eternal significance. What you believe in and trust in does.

Probably the best statement I have read at the "fire"

Thank you George,

ddj

Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. - Henry David Thoreau

The best part of hunting and fishing was the thinking about going and the talking about it after you got back. - Robert Ruark
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No offense but I feel like Jehovah's witness's are knocking on my door. May I rest in hell.

There will be no rest in the Lake of Fire for you or anyone else; including the devout Jehovah's Witnesses. You, and they, will be in torment.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

497 members (12344mag, 160user, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 48 invisible), 1,909 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,755
Posts18,495,459
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.