Print Thread
Hop To
O
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
O
Shameful

It's a very short distance from "what's so bad about public prayer?" to this sort of bullshit.

I hope someone adds an admendment requiring the after-action report of any terrorist attack, foreign or domestic, to officially blame that benevolent God for negligence.

"At the bottom of the pyramid, America is a ruthlessly punitive and accountability-obsessed society. At the top of the pyramid, it is endlessly forgiving. Before trust can be restored, accountability has to be established."

L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Good for Kentucky...

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
O
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
O
No. We don't want to be like Texas.

"At the bottom of the pyramid, America is a ruthlessly punitive and accountability-obsessed society. At the top of the pyramid, it is endlessly forgiving. Before trust can be restored, accountability has to be established."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Cool! Another liberal troll just in time for the campaign season.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
O
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
O
So you approve of official state religions?

IC B2

O
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
O
Someone will have to explain how I'm the "troll" when I initiated the thread about actual law in my home state and 280 is the out-of-stater contributing nothing more than a drive-by post with zero substance.

Unless you've no redefined "liberal troll" to mean "anyone who disagrees with the conservative hive mentality"?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Please show me in the Constitution where it is written that 'States' cannot sanction a religion...It states that the federal gov't cannot establish a national religion. If you don't like what is being done in your state...you are free to move!

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
the conservative hive mentality"?

As opposed to the liberal hive mentality?

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Troll is a handle that gets liberally applied.

Pun there. grin

You seem to favor an extreme interpretation of the first amendment. That usually does not play well, but take heart, even some of those who consider themselves conservative have drank that pink koolaide.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by oruacat2
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Cool! Another liberal troll just in time for the campaign season.
Someone will have to explain how I'm the "troll" when I initiated the thread about actual law in my home state and 280 is the out-of-stater contributing nothing more than a drive-by post with zero substance.

Unless you've no redefined "liberal troll" to mean "anyone who disagrees with the conservative hive mentality"?

No chit, Cherlock. You're a regular sub-genius, ain't ya.

You brain damaged liberals have been banging on the "hive" with your crooked little sticks for too long. That little piss ant buzz that was for so long perceived as a minor annoyance and of little consequence has finally crescendo'd to the point it effects normal people's daily lives and needs serious addressing.

You asked for it and you're getting it. Mid term elections was just a warm up. All the agendas you mental defects promote are being exposed and rooted out. Normal, regular people are tired of your wankerings and are rising up and you're going to get sand pounded down your pie holes.

Why did you even start posting on here? I think you got your head pinched under that pyramid. The grass is bluer on your side of the fence, and it's obviously poisoned ya through and through. Go back and graze some more.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Typical liberal bullshiite, restating what wasn't said.

Last edited by 280shooter; 10/30/11.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by 280shooter

Typical liberal bullshiite, restating that wasn't said.
And neither denying what was said.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Very simple. 1. A quick look at your posting history shows that you post nothing of guns, reloading, hunting etc. You just show up to spout liberal crap.That was pretty easy.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

507 members (10gaugeman, 1minute, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 1234, 63 invisible), 2,354 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,126
Posts18,502,517
Members73,989
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.