Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
No, the answer is easy to deduce, and is clearly evident.

Randy's been beaten at this game before, several times.

Check the Muzzleloading Forum, where and when he tried to claim that he was centrally instrumental in the creation and evolution of muzzleloading hunting seasons across the country. That line of crap didn't last long.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I haven't owned any of their products that were non-Elites with the exception of a pair of a 8x42 Discoverer bino's Sean. I'm only familar with their Elite 4200's. I did send in one of the 2.5-10x40 4200's cause I didn't like the standard duplex reticle and wanted one with the FireFly reticle. Sent it in and got a new scope with the FF reticle and the whole transaction took under 2 weeks. I'm not trying to say that is SOP for Bushnell cause I've read plenty of stories here where people got J'ed Off by them.

Seeing how you've been unable to cite what I've requested from you regarding free replacement of Swaro products like Bushnell does routinely on Elite products I'll have to assume you were just talking out your arse as usual.

In addition, and on Elite scopes, their warranty is transferable and no registration card is required as well. The only other company, that I'm aware of anyway is Sightron that replaces scopes with new ones but I don't know if they offer full refunds during the first year of ownership like Bushy does with their Elite scopes.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Roy;

My opiniom of Bushnell products is based upon a lot more than guessing.

When Swaro can, will, and has repaired, refurbed, replaced decades old equipment, and Bushnell can, will, and has told customers to pound sand over stuff that's a couple/three years old, the reputation is well established.

Hey, if you've not been screwed by Bushnell, congrats. Roll with it, and good luck.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Never said you were guessing Sean and I don't doubt for a second that you got jerked around by them. All I'm trying to say is that I've not heard of a story where someone got humped with an Elite scope. I understand your point that Bushnell should honor lifetime warranties on products that state they have a lifetime warranty regardless of the cost. Sorry that I was sarcastic before Sean cause I know it can be frustrating to have those type dealings.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Give the Elites a few years, let's see how Bushnell does with the warranties, and go from there.

Alternatively, call them or see what others have heard from them regarding their warranty on Elites post-twelve-months.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well Elite scopes don't break.........I thought everyone knew that....... grin

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by VAnimrod

Check the Muzzleloading Forum, where and when he tried to claim that he was centrally instrumental in the creation and evolution of muzzleloading hunting seasons across the country.

I've never claimed I had anything to do with creation of muzzleloading seasons. Why would I? What are you talking about? Go ahead an cite your sources-- there are none. Rudeness isn't needed, nor is coming up with "claims" that never existed.

--Randy

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

515 members (1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 160user, 19rabbit52, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 46 invisible), 3,057 guests, and 1,213 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,658
Posts18,533,977
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.