When my wife asks me how many guns I have, I answer, "I don't know for sure." If I sat down and thought about it, I could probably come up with a pretty good number, but once I bought the second safe, she pretty much quit asking and I pretty much quit counting. I have just about everything I will ever buy, unless I see a really good deal, but now my boys are getting old enough to start their own collections. My oldest is a lefty, so that requires a whole new bunch of guns, because he can't shoot many of mine. My 9 year old keeps bugging me to complete his AR build so he can shoot with his brothers, but I told him he has to wait until he is 11 just like they did. Until then, he has to shoot mine. It's driving him nuts because he knows I have the upper and lower receivers to make his. I think my wife has more than one looney in the house. The only conclusion is that it is contagious, but some women are immune.

She used to bug me about carrying a .357 when we went hiking in the National Forest, but stopped when she came face to face with a black bear while riding her bike on the road to the cabin. I think she's coming around. She still thinks I'm nuts, (actually looney) but she doesn't care any more.

Fast Ed

Define your manhood not by success, but by significance.
NRA Benefactor