-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 792 of 1,842 1 2 790 791 792 793 794 1841 1842
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Dave glad to hear you're OK..good luck on the hunt and send us some ducks and geese PLEASE !! grin

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
GB1

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
We've been sending them like crazy, are you sure they didn't maybe take a wrong turn??

Something clever here.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[quote=tzone]WB,

that sheenery is wicked awesome. Can't wait to try it out.quote]

I'd say a trip to LOW this Winter is in order then. MAybe a nice mild trip to the Igloo after dark. he he

Do not feed the bear!

White Bear sometimes treads on thin ice...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don't think so our refuges were loaded with trash ducks a few weeks ago and the Blue Wings have all bugged out but no Mallards yet in any huntable numbers.Son called the other night and said he saw about 2K Snows/Blues go over but that's it so far.keep me updated as my group has wayyyyy too many steel shells piling up!! cry grin

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Getting things packed up. Kenna said her & Uncle Dusty are about ready to head up there. CBF is on his way and he is going to check if my box of shells are up there, don't want to buy more if I don't need to.

Again good luck to all the hunters this season!!

I am out of order until further notice. My "stupid people" filter needs cleaning and my "give a damn" batteries have run out.
IC B2

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Oh for cripe sakes.

They are on the little table between the orange chair and the gun cabinet.

So txt him and tell him to look there for them...

lol!!

grin

Something clever here.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just a little something to get you guys all fired up for opener.

My friend on the right shot that one opening morning(either last year or the year before) in her stand. The guy on the left shot that one from that same stand that afternoon. They grow em big in that territory. Just goes to show what good deer managment will do.

[Linked Image]

I am out of order until further notice. My "stupid people" filter needs cleaning and my "give a damn" batteries have run out.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by northern_dave
Oh for cripe sakes.

They are on the little table between the orange chair and the gun cabinet.

So txt him and tell him to look there for them...

lol!!

grin

Okie dokie than. laugh

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Glad to hear your OK dave, I will drink and be merry for your well being now. You all have fun at chickenbuck and you never know what you may find out your neck of the woods.

It is a silly fish that is caught twice with the same bait!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Muffy

My friend on the right shot that one opening morning(either last year or the year before) in her stand. The guy on the left shot that one from that same stand that afternoon. They grow em big in that territory. Just goes to show what good deer managment will do.

[Linked Image]

Holy Crap!!!!

I've never had "buck fever" but either of those would have had the heart rate up into the 150's

IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
thanks for the kind words on my mounts. I think my taxidermist is fantastic. my mounts just plain look real. no better compliment can be made, I believe.

good luck everyone hunting and hunt safe. pay particular attention to two things (this is the hunter safety instructor coming out in me): 1. Muzzle control and 2. Tree stand safety

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Have a safe hunt everybody. Good advice above and remember, it's not what you shoot, it's about the experience. Appreciate nature. You'll gain from it beyond your dreams. Stay connected to the land. We all come from the land.

Wood is Good.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Muffy

[Linked Image]

Holy Monkey Moly ! Dang what a couple horny bucks !

"Papa ! Nana made turtles in the potty !"
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
We are up nort here. We got gophergunner's shooting rail tied onto his stand. it is an absolutely beautiful day in the bushes.

We flushed a few grouse..of course they were easy flushes for the most part since we didn't have the guns with us. Jeff saw a deer while he was waiting for me to show up, so that is a good sign. He also had a rub 1 yard from the base of his stand...yes, 1 yard. I predict an 8:45am shot from his neck of the woods.

Good luck guys.

ps,

WB, I'll work on Ma for coming up. She will like the Igloo trip, so that will keep her interested.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good luck chicken buckers. Im in my bow stand keeping tabs on tge thread here in beautiful west central sconnie land. No dead bucks yet but i did grim reaper a big ol stud yote this morning

I kill chit. "The Heathens nest"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
good luck all you buckers out there. I will be "sleeping in" meaning waking up at first light, and staying indoors doing home improvement stuff with bubba. I have another week to wait for my rifle season. for now I want to work on my new bow to get it up and running, I got the replacement rest today at cabelas. we'll see what we can do with it.

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I wish a safe and successful hunt to you guys this weekend.
Dave,leave no stone unturned.Yuk yuk yuk.
I bought a really nice Marlin 981TS today from a guy at the shop.It's a stainless bolt action .22 with a synthetic stock.Gorgeous rifle.

Stan in SC

The more I listen,the more I hear....and vice versa.

45/70,it's almost a religion.

If you have to take a second shot then you probably shouldn't have taken the first shot.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Good luck everyone!!!

I'd rather have a bad day hunting than a good day working!
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Good luck guys, my season starts thew 28th.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm guessin someone is up at camp, maybe stoking the fire and starting coffee. oh how I wish I were there. I get to head off to work in a few short hours.

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
Page 792 of 1,842 1 2 790 791 792 793 794 1841 1842

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

527 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 160user, 1936M71, 007FJ, 62 invisible), 2,420 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,444
Posts18,489,584
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.