Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Not only did she wait 14 years, she asked her 13 year old boy if she should go public. He answered in the affirmative and mentioned her doing the "right thing".
A. Sharon isn't grounded enough to know what to do?
B. She tells her son the "details" and then asks for his advice?

I'm waiting for victim #5 to appear.

Victim #5#6#7#8#9#10

Then they can start the run-up all over again on the next Conservative front runner.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
What did Flowers and Monica Lewinski do to harm Clintoon?

Nada.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Fellas, does the term "scripted" show up on your radar???? These accusations seem to fit that term as far as I can see. How utterly convenient. IF there was an incident IF it was so important, why wait 14 years to broach it??? They don't pass the smell test.
Exactly what I was thinking too. She's a liar and a terrible actress.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
They have to save some victims for whomever runs against Barry.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
still and all, the whole thing is in how he handles it.

unfortunately, what that really means, is when he's asked a question and responds, which parts of it does a given media outlet play/print?

even if he does his own pressers about it, it's difficult or impossible to get the straight dope. everybody will edit it to sound how they want it to sound.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If it looks like a bimbo, talks like a bimbo, has a bimbo lawyer, and is behaving like a bimbo, she is a bimbo, probably a bimbo scorned, after a bimbo contract from some one somewhere.

If it looks like a good man running for president, acts like a good man running for president, and makes mistakes like a good man running for president then its probably a good man running for president.

Ignorance is not confined to uneducated people.

WHO IS
JOHN GALT?

LIBERTY!

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
She's nothing but a gold digger, who is desperately trying to cling on to the good life.

If Herman had of offered, she would have gladly traded oral sex for a job.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by FOsteology
[Linked Image]

Are you sure?

http://news.yahoo.com/presidential-candidate-said-abc-yahoo-interview-doesnt-remember-195233486.html

When I first saw her [Bialek]� I didn�t even recognize her,� Cain said. �I am honestly telling you I can�t even recall knowing her back then.�

Presidential candidate said in ABC / Yahoo interview he doesn't remember latest accuser

Someone is not telling the truth Herman!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Fellas, does the term "scripted" show up on your radar???? These accusations seem to fit that term as far as I can see. How utterly convenient. IF there was an incident IF it was so important, why wait 14 years to broach it??? They don't pass the smell test.

Agreed!

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Maybe she gave it up but didn't get "paid" for it. Here's the fact, if she accused him of that conduct she would have gotten paid shut up money. If she participated in sexual activities and she didn't get the favorable treatment she thought her punt deserved she is now pissed. Woman scorned.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Geeze, a negro behaving badly in the presence of a big-boobed bleach blonde. No surprise there!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by siskiyous6
If it looks like a bimbo, talks like a bimbo, has a bimbo lawyer, and is behaving like a bimbo, she is a bimbo, probably a bimbo scorned, after a bimbo contract from some one somewhere.

If it looks like a good man running for president, acts like a good man running for president, and makes mistakes like a good man running for president then its probably a good man running for president.

Right now - I'm thinking along the same line.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
To be frank about it, even if it is true, which I seriously doubt considering these morons choose to come out of the woodwork once he is gaining steam. But, how can the left seriously attack someone for such when ol' Billy boy was diddling someone with a cigar in the oval office?

"If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go wherever they went." -Will Rogers

"If you have a lot of self control you don't need a lot of government control" - Thomas Sowell
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by crosshair
Maybe she gave it up but didn't get "paid" for it. Here's the fact, if she accused him of that conduct she would have gotten paid shut up money. If she participated in sexual activities and she didn't get the favorable treatment she thought her punt deserved she is now pissed. Woman scorned.

Ok lets look for a stain on her dress! Haaa!

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
How do you know it's comming from the left?

Makes you wonder wtf are they thinking. billy got re-elected after the fact...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by FreeMe
Originally Posted by siskiyous6

Right now - I'm thinking along the same line.

So,

Your thinken she a Bimbo?

You may have a point confused

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
Q
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Q
Where's Jesse Jackson and Al Shapton screaming "Racism!" at the top of their lungs?

Oh, that's right! Cain is not a liberal otherwise they would already be out playing the race card. Jackson and Sharpton are lower than the flies on turds. I have more respect for the flies.
I pray that the left is behind this and it gets exposed.

Qtip
Soli Deo Gloria!

"It's not a matter of legislating morality; it's a question of whose morality gets legislated"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
lmao the witch hunting we do!

talk of the town.....has Herman been a baaaad boy?

meanwhile back in DC, they continue spending unabated and have us headed towards being the next Greece or Italy.

collectively we really are a bunch of rubes

we end up with the gov't we deserve

corrupt, inefficient, bloated

but hey as long as they give us some People magazine fodder once in awhile, we remain fat, dumb and happy

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Qtip
Where's Jesse Jackson and Al Shapton screaming "Racism!" at the top of their lungs?

Oh, that's right! Cain is not a liberal otherwise they would already be out playing the race card. Jackson and Sharpton are lower than the flies on turds. I have more respect for the flies.
I pray that the left is behind this and it gets exposed.

Qtip
Soli Deo Gloria!

It is not a white black thing or a Lib vs conservative thing. Its is a guy who groped too many girls when he was in power and you guys bought into his story as a success. Dude, wash your hands!

Last edited by northwestalaska; 11/08/11.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So tell us oh bright one, this isn't the fist time he's run for office but now that he's trying to get the GOP nod, she decided to come out with the info now. Why is that??

And she asked for advice from her 13 year old, what adult asks their 13 year old for this kind of advice??

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

506 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 117LBS, 10gaugemag, 160user, 47 invisible), 2,713 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,790
Posts18,536,330
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.