Home
from the Chicago-Sun-Times. looks like she's exactly the lying' bish you though she was when you saw her reading what Gloria Alred wrote for her to say:

The Cain Encounter ...

They hugged each other backstage in a full embrace like old friends.

She grabbed his arm and whispered in his left ear.

She kept talking as he bent to listen, and he kept saying �Uh, huh. Uh, huh.�

Huh?

�I don�t know if what she was giving him was a sucker punch, but he didn�t put his arm down while she was talking to him,� said the Sneed source.

◆The �he�... is GOP presidential contender Herman Cain, who has been accused of sexual harassment by several women.

◆The �she�... is Chicagoan Sharon Bialek, who held a news conference Tuesday as the only woman to PUBLICLY accuse Cain of sexual harassment.

◆The Sneed source ... is WIND radio co-host Amy Jacobson, who tells Sneed she witnessed the Cain/Bialek encounter a month ago while backstage at the AM 560 WIND sponsored TeaCon meeting in Schaumburg Sept. 30-Oct. 1 at the Renaissance Hotel and Convention Center.

◆Quoth Jacobson: �I had turned on TV to find out who was Cain�s accuser, and I almost fell over when I saw it was Sharon Bialek accusing Cain of groping her genitals.�

�I was waiting for Herman Cain�s �Accuser No. 4� to surface � and up pops Sharon!�

�I couldn�t believe it. I was shocked.�

�I recall Sharon was hell bent on going backstage at the TeaCon convention � where she cornered him,� said Jacobson.

�I was surprised to hear she claims she did not know Cain was going to be there. Cain was expected and was late.�

Bialek told the media on Monday: �I went up to him and asked him if he remembered me. I wanted to see if he would be man enough to own up to what he had done 14 years ago.�

◆The encounter: �It looked sort of flirtatious,� said Jacobson. �I mean they were hugging. But she could have been giving him the kiss of death for all I know. I had no idea what they were talking about, but she was inches from his ear.�

◆The introduction: �It all began when I took a convention break and joined my pals at the hotel bar. Sharon was drinking Mimosas with them. She said she was a Republican, a Tea Party member, had once dated [White Sox sports announcer� Steve Stone] and had worked at WGN radio.�

◆The rendezvous: Sharon also said she was anxious to meet Cain again and had once gone to an afterparty with him and her boyfriend years ago. But she never mentioned he had sexually harassed her.�
[Linked Image]
not hard to figure. the left didnt like him and they couldnt argue with his logic and they couldnt do much publicly without looking like racists so suddenly he is a pervert, something no one can defend or disprove. clarence thomas, anyone?
That doesn't look like a sexually harassed lady in that picture. Why would she try to get friendly if she had been mistreated except for a blatant attempt for character assassination.
I may have been wrong on this thing.

The plot has definitely thickened.
Fellas, does the term "scripted" show up on your radar???? These accusations seem to fit that term as far as I can see. How utterly convenient. IF there was an incident IF it was so important, why wait 14 years to broach it??? They don't pass the smell test.
Amen, brother Ben!
He doesn't appear to be pushin her away there! ?

Must be the little head thinkin...
You can bet that picture won't show up on NBC, CBS or ABC.

They did their "drive by" very well.
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Fellas, does the term "scripted" show up on your radar???? These accusations seem to fit that term as far as I can see. How utterly convenient. IF there was an incident IF it was so important, why wait 14 years to broach it??? They don't pass the smell test.

Indeed
When asked in a Fox interview if she planned to make any money from this, the accuser said that she hadn't even thought about it. That was as obvious a lie as has ever been told.
Basically what I said in another thread..

The whole thing is a lie. And, the whole issue is nonsense.
Originally Posted by FOsteology
[Linked Image]

what's that in Herman's pocket? a gun or does he just like to get his pic taken?

have to love the biz attire, perfectably acceptable for a woman to show the majority of her breasts in a biz meeting

and yet everyone wants to make fun of plumber's crack! mad

life ain't fair! who can we tax about it? whistle
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
I may have been wrong on this thing.

The plot has definitely thickened.

So what else is new...
He doesn't appear to be pushin her away there! ?

Must be the little head thinkin...

What are you thinking? Or are you? Try to point out the sexual overtones in this photo if you would.

You ever have a photo of you and a couple friends taken? Were you thinking about anything other than cooperating with the photographer?
Is that Hermie's hand on her...ummmmm... boob?

Interesting.
Not only did she wait 14 years, she asked her 13 year old boy if she should go public. He answered in the affirmative and mentioned her doing the "right thing".
A. Sharon isn't grounded enough to know what to do?
B. She tells her son the "details" and then asks for his advice?

I'm waiting for victim #5 to appear.
Her 'recount' of the supposed 'incident' was the most ridiculous thing in both content and delivery I think I have ever heard. It sounded like a spoof on SNL. And Gloria shows herself for what she really is once again. ONLY the left could get away, and successfully, with such things.
Originally Posted by byc
Is that Hermie's hand on her...ummmmm... boob?

Interesting.

They seem rather familiar with each other...
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Not only did she wait 14 years, she asked her 13 year old boy if she should go public. He answered in the affirmative and mentioned her doing the "right thing".

Victim #5#6#7#8#9#10

Then they can start the run-up all over again on the next Conservative front runner.
What did Flowers and Monica Lewinski do to harm Clintoon?

Nada.
Exactly what I was thinking too. She's a liar and a terrible actress.
They have to save some victims for whomever runs against Barry.
still and all, the whole thing is in how he handles it.

unfortunately, what that really means, is when he's asked a question and responds, which parts of it does a given media outlet play/print?

even if he does his own pressers about it, it's difficult or impossible to get the straight dope. everybody will edit it to sound how they want it to sound.
If it looks like a bimbo, talks like a bimbo, has a bimbo lawyer, and is behaving like a bimbo, she is a bimbo, probably a bimbo scorned, after a bimbo contract from some one somewhere.

If it looks like a good man running for president, acts like a good man running for president, and makes mistakes like a good man running for president then its probably a good man running for president.
She's nothing but a gold digger, who is desperately trying to cling on to the good life.

If Herman had of offered, she would have gladly traded oral sex for a job.
[Linked Image]

Are you sure?

http://news.yahoo.com/presidential-candidate-said-abc-yahoo-interview-doesnt-remember-195233486.html

When I first saw her [Bialek]� I didn�t even recognize her,� Cain said. �I am honestly telling you I can�t even recall knowing her back then.�

Presidential candidate said in ABC / Yahoo interview he doesn't remember latest accuser

Someone is not telling the truth Herman!

Agreed!
Maybe she gave it up but didn't get "paid" for it. Here's the fact, if she accused him of that conduct she would have gotten paid shut up money. If she participated in sexual activities and she didn't get the favorable treatment she thought her punt deserved she is now pissed. Woman scorned.
Geeze, a negro behaving badly in the presence of a big-boobed bleach blonde. No surprise there!
Originally Posted by siskiyous6
If it looks like a bimbo, talks like a bimbo, has a bimbo lawyer, and is behaving like a bimbo, she is a bimbo, probably a bimbo scorned, after a bimbo contract from some one somewhere.

If it looks like a good man running for president, acts like a good man running for president, and makes mistakes like a good man running for president then its probably a good man running for president.

Right now - I'm thinking along the same line.
To be frank about it, even if it is true, which I seriously doubt considering these morons choose to come out of the woodwork once he is gaining steam. But, how can the left seriously attack someone for such when ol' Billy boy was diddling someone with a cigar in the oval office?
Originally Posted by crosshair
Maybe she gave it up but didn't get "paid" for it. Here's the fact, if she accused him of that conduct she would have gotten paid shut up money. If she participated in sexual activities and she didn't get the favorable treatment she thought her punt deserved she is now pissed. Woman scorned.

Ok lets look for a stain on her dress! Haaa!
How do you know it's comming from the left?

Makes you wonder wtf are they thinking. billy got re-elected after the fact...
Originally Posted by FreeMe

Right now - I'm thinking along the same line.

So,

Your thinken she a Bimbo?

You may have a point confused
Where's Jesse Jackson and Al Shapton screaming "Racism!" at the top of their lungs?

Oh, that's right! Cain is not a liberal otherwise they would already be out playing the race card. Jackson and Sharpton are lower than the flies on turds. I have more respect for the flies.
I pray that the left is behind this and it gets exposed.

Qtip
Soli Deo Gloria!
lmao the witch hunting we do!

talk of the town.....has Herman been a baaaad boy?

meanwhile back in DC, they continue spending unabated and have us headed towards being the next Greece or Italy.

collectively we really are a bunch of rubes

we end up with the gov't we deserve

corrupt, inefficient, bloated

but hey as long as they give us some People magazine fodder once in awhile, we remain fat, dumb and happy
Originally Posted by Qtip
Where's Jesse Jackson and Al Shapton screaming "Racism!" at the top of their lungs?

Oh, that's right! Cain is not a liberal otherwise they would already be out playing the race card. Jackson and Sharpton are lower than the flies on turds. I have more respect for the flies.
I pray that the left is behind this and it gets exposed.

Qtip
Soli Deo Gloria!

It is not a white black thing or a Lib vs conservative thing. Its is a guy who groped too many girls when he was in power and you guys bought into his story as a success. Dude, wash your hands!
So tell us oh bright one, this isn't the fist time he's run for office but now that he's trying to get the GOP nod, she decided to come out with the info now. Why is that??

And she asked for advice from her 13 year old, what adult asks their 13 year old for this kind of advice??
[Linked Image]

My apologies as I mistook the woman in the picture to be Bialek, when in fact, the woman is Amy Jacobson.
Anyone pushing this "the Democrats did it!" line should probably put a bit more thought and effort into it.
Democrats are salivating at the prospect of Obama versus Cain, and really, wouldn't they wait until AFTER Cain secured the GOP nomination to unleash this hell on poor Herman?

This is Republican-on-Republican violence, figuratively speaking.
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
How do you know it's comming from the left?

Makes you wonder wtf are they thinking. billy got re-elected after the fact...

I catagorize just about anything in the media now-a-days as coming from the left.
Originally Posted by oruacat2
Anyone pushing this "the Democrats did it!" line should probably put a bit more thought and effort into it.
Democrats are salivating at the prospect of Obama versus Cain, and really, wouldn't they wait until AFTER Cain secured the GOP nomination to unleash this hell on poor Herman?

This is Republican-on-Republican violence, figuratively speaking.

your logic is pretty near impeccable, from what i can see.

of course, a close runner-up would be Ron Paul, no matter how much sense he makes.

our country is going down in an orderly fashion, from all indications.
This is a simple matter of preying on the irrational fear, mostly in the South, that scary black men are out to sexually molest our virginal white women. This is not a new concept. One of Karl Rove's minions used this to his candidate's advantage in 2006 with that "Harold, call me!" ad against TN Senatorial candidate Harold Ford.
Karl Rove has been feuding, publicly, with the Koch brothers, who back Herman Cain - their "brother from another mother" in Cain's own words.
This is a hit-job from one of Cain's GOP primary challengers, most-likely the Rick Perry camp.
Oh, and the media outlet which sparked this mess is Politico - a conservative organization with well-documented connections to the Reagan/Bush wing of the GOP.

Rove has had some public spats with Perry, too, and IIRC there was a bit of a rivalry between Dubya and Perry during Bush's two terms. However, it's my opinion that Rove would hold his nose, bit his tongue, and help the Perry camp because he knows that Cain would be a disaster and because above all else he despises Mitt Romney. To a Rove Repubican, Perry is the lesser of all the evils right now.
Repubs already have the vote of everyone who will vote for anyone with a "R" after their name. That isn't going to win the election. The R's need someone who appears more moderate, someone who will appeal to the independents and the left-leaning voters who voted for damnbama because they didn't want "four more years"....
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
So tell us oh bright one, this isn't the fist time he's run for office but now that he's trying to get the GOP nod, she decided to come out with the info now. Why is that??

[quote]It is not a white black thing or a Lib vs conservative thing. Its is a guy who groped too many girls when he was in power and you guys bought into his story as a success. Dude, wash your hands!]

I don't think my comments had anything to do about anything you said???

He is now on the Big Stage and the Vetting process gets tougher. He should have thought about that before he jumped in!
The plot thickens....

One might be asking themselves why Ms. Bialek was fired from the National Restaurant Association. After all, being fired, quite unlike simply being laid off, is a serious issue with serious ramifications; since leaving the Restuarant Association, Ms. Bialek has been unable to maintain regular employment. So why was this woman let go? Why has it seemingly affected her ability to remain employed for so long? Perhaps it might have something to do with the reason she was fired from the National...

http://patdollard.com/2011/11/bialek-deconstructed-accustations-quickly-erode-under-scrutiny/

Another interesting tidbit.....

Martha MacCallum, FOX News: "One of the things is that you lived at a 505 North Lake Shore Drive apartment, right? This is the same building, it happens to be the same building David Axelrod lives in. Do you know David Axelrod? Ever have any interaction with him at all?

Sharon Bialek, Cain accuser: "I saw him in the gym. I mean -- everybody nods to each other. It is friendly building but I never had any interaction with him."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...s_in_same_building_as_david_axelrod.html
Repubs already have the vote of everyone who will vote for anyone with a "R" after their name. That isn't going to win the election. The R's need someone who appears more moderate, someone who will appeal to the independents and the left-leaning voters who voted for damnbama because they didn't want "four more years"....

You mean like Reagan did? Give this foolishness a rest. We need a conservitive running. People live their lives conservitively. Remember McCain? He is nothing more than a liberal calling himself a Republican. See where that got him?
regardless, he still has his big bear paw on her.....parts.
Good find!
What we need and what's electable may well be miles apart...
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG

Agreed - but their dilemna is that the only GOP candidates who appeal to moderates/Independents are Romney and Huntsman, and the "vote for anyone with an (R) after their name" wing HATE HATE HATE them both. Romney is a flip-flopper who brought universal healthcare to Massachussetts and Huntsman actually believes in science - and BOTH are Mormon, which I can tell you as a southerner won't go over very well down in the Bible Belt.

BTW, for the record, as a Democrat Huntsman is the only candidate who really scares me as far as defeating Obama goes. If he somehow survives primary season and then picks a REAL fiscal conservative (Jeff Flake, maybe?) as VP running-mate, he'd have a real shot in the General Election. Romney might, too - but he's trying too hard to cuddle-up to the most extreme rightwing elements of his party, and that's turning-off those same moderates/Independents. I think the same thing happened to McCain in 2008 - he turned to the dark side when he started hiring all the former Rove advisors and drove away the moderates, who loved him in 2000.
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
[quote=AkMtnHntr]So tell us oh bright one, this isn't the fist time he's run for office but now that he's trying to get the GOP nod, she decided to come out with the info now. Why is that??

It is not a white black thing or a Lib vs conservative thing. Its is a guy who groped too many girls when he was in power and you guys bought into his story as a success. Dude, wash your hands!]

I don't think my comments had anything to do about anything you said???

He is now on the Big Stage and the Vetting process gets tougher. He should have thought about that before he jumped in!
Then if your comment isn't about Cain and this woman accusing him of sexual harrassment, what exactly are you talking about?
My question all along is how much ar they paying her?
Really makes you wonder if it wasn't all about money or maybe a little power trip promised her by someone else in politics? But say who'd do a thing like that Bitch?
The whole thing is a lie. And, the whole issue is nonsense.
Thats what it is and all it is. Just an easy way for another amoral to enter the ranks of the 1%ers. She will be accepted; after all it doesn't matter how ya made it.
The 'hand' in the picture is a fake.

His real hand is up under her dress.
The plot thickens....
One might be asking themselves why Ms. Bialek was fired from the National Restaurant Association. After all, being fired, quite unlike simply being laid off, is a serious issue with serious ramifications; since leaving the Restuarant Association, Ms. Bialek has been unable to maintain regular employment. So why was this woman let go? Why has it seemingly affected her ability to remain employed for so long? Perhaps it might have something to do with the reason she was fired from the National...

From your link:
�She was fired from her job, and her boyfriend suggested she contact Cain in hopes he could help her find employment.�.

In this particular incident she was fired for falsely accusing her boss of sexual harassment

Doesn't this completely undermine everything Cain said in his own news conference just an hour ago?
Cain says that he had never met the woman and had no idea who she was -
If she was fired from the NRA for making false accusations WHILE CAIN WAS THE NRA PRESIDENT, does this make any sense?
Now, her story is that she met with Cain hoping he'd help her get a job - so this link CONFIRMS that portion of her story, while directly contradicting Cain's - who said that they'd never met.
So which is it? Am I missing something here?
Unfortunately, I've become so cynical with politicians, sports celebrities and hollywood flakes, that I don't believe any of them.

The typical scenario is to deny, deny, deny until the evidence is finally presented that catches them red handed. Then they claim some obscure "psychological issue" or "issue in their upbringing" that led them to do it. They regret their actions, have signed themselves up for a rehab program and all will be fine in the end.

The fact is, if someone claimed something untrue about me, I'd slap them with a lawsuit and they'd know they don't have a case and start running scared. The fact that he hasn't filed a "slander" lawsuit, makes me think that there's some fire where there's smoke.

I hate to be cynical, but I think all these afore mentioned people live in fantasy worlds, where nothing applies to them.
Agreed - I'd be raising 1000 kinds of hell if someone accused me of something like this.

Cain's response reminds me of Anthony Weiner's - he knows there's potentially damaging information out there, but he doesn't know WHICH damaging information it is, so the more he tries to deny and spin the deeper he digs the hole.
If you think this makes your boy obama look better, your sadly mistaken grin

Quote:
It is not a white black thing or a Lib vs conservative thing. Its is a guy who groped too many girls when he was in power and you guys bought into his story as a success. Dude, wash your hands!]

Then if your comment isn't about Cain and this woman accusing him of sexual harrassment, what exactly are you talking about?

I will try again. It is not a white/black thing or is it a Lib vs conservative thing.

The man got caught with his hand in the cookie jar(kind of!) thing.
Originally Posted by derby_dude

They being who? Perry? Rove? Mitt?
It's no reflection on how Obama "looks" - one way or the other.
It's an internal Republican slap-fight.

But, if you think it helps any of "your boys'" chances against him, you'll be disappointed.
Let's see those Alaska pics from where you work,fraud!
Originally Posted by derby_dude

They being who? Perry? Rove? Mitt?

Yeah, Cain was pretty certain that the Perry camp did it, with help from the dastardly "liberal media" (yeah, I know, it makes no sense whatsoever) but NOW he's convinced that it's the vast Democratic Machinery which is after him?
I wonder how much CAIN was paid to shift gears like that?
[bleep], if he can work-in a Soros reference and a nod to ACORN, he'll hit the trifecta of liberal boogeymen.
Originally Posted by isaac

Isaac: Still have your hard on? I am sorry but the Free Cheese line was very long!
It's an internal Republican slap-fight.

Wrong again; its a liberal msm [bleep] party. While your boy obama under fire from fast and furious grin
"Politico" is a conservative publication.
Please try again.

Isaac: Still have your hard on? I am sorry but the Free Cheese line was very long!

==============

Show those pics,fraud.
Please try again.

==========

You can't be that stupid!
Please try again.

==========

You can't be that stupid!

He's a liberal, got to expect that grin
Its always someones fault that bad things keep happening to me! (Cain) Do ya think he will ever stop the pity BS and reflect on how he could have handled this mess lets say in the next 6 months?

Mark this on your calendar..This will be forgotten to all by Feb 1st. Cain and many others will not see "Super Tuesday". Hell He may not see South Carolina.
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

Seriously I'm waiting for victim 119,877 to appear.
From Wikipedia: Frederick J. Ryan Jr., former Assistant to President Ronald Reagan, is president and CEO.

Do you think holder will last another 6 months? grin
Unless you geniuses think Ronnie Raygun was a dastardly liberal, I'd say that's "checkmate".
Are you in your second year of 6th grade?
Care to explain why you think Politico isn't a conservative publication, or are you just 41000+ examples of hot air?

Quote:

I will try again. It is not a white/black thing or is it a Lib vs conservative thing.

The man got caught with his hand in the cookie jar(kind of!) thing.
So guilty until found innocent is what you're saying.
I don't think you're capable of being educated,son. If you're on mommy's computer,you best make sure your sippee cup lid is on tight.
So far they only thing Cain is guilty of is an inability to keep his stories straight, which isn't a crime, but certainly is a handicap when you're running for the office of President.
I don't think you're capabl eof being educated,son. If you're on mommy's computer,you best make sure your sippee cup lid is on tight.

Pretty much what I thought. 41000+ posts and not a single redeeming quality or independent thought in the whole lot.
I hope for Cain's sake he has higher quality defenders than you on board.

Were I petty and vindicative I'd point out that it's taken you two tries to spell "capable", and you still got it wrong, and then I'd ask you "so who is it that needs to be educated?" But I come in peace, so I'll withhold judgement, son.
You should show Walter your blue dress Obama splatted on grin
I hope for Obama's sake you're old enough to vote.
It's that Kentucky Bluegrass. Seen it all before.
Keep trying, isaac.
No I don't.
So, isaac - any thoughts on the topic of this thread (accuser was snuggling up to Cain a month ago), specifically how it directly contradicts Cain's own words during his press conference two hours ago?
You're not joking;you really are that stupid!

P
retty much what I thought. 41000+ posts and not a single redeeming quality or independent thought.

Don't be mean to Isaac. He is the angry white man, age 58 that the GOP has become. Anything that causes him to think rather than to react is just wrong. It is easier for him to stand on his step and yell at the kids playing the street all the while yelling obscenities than for him to have an independent thought without an obscenity.

Wait for it....... Here it comes....
You're not joking;you really are that stupid!

So your answer is no, you do not have any thoughts on the topic of this thread?
I don't think you're capabl eof being educated,son. If you're on mommy's computer,you best make sure your sippee cup lid is on tight.

Pretty much what I thought. 41000+ posts and not a single redeeming quality or independent thought in the whole lot.

Were I petty and vindicative I'd point out that it's taken you two tries to spell "capable", and you still got it wrong, and then I'd ask you "so who is it that needs to be educated?" But I come in peace, so I'll withhold judgement, son.

you must be an OWS attendee .......by the way the word is vindictive....

P
retty much what I thought. 41000+ posts and not a single redeeming quality or independent thought.

Don't be mean to Isaac. He is the angry white man, age 58 that the GOP has become. Anything that causes him to think rather than to react is just wrong. It is easier for him to stand on his step and yell at the kids playing the street all the while yelling obscenities than for him to have an independent thought without an obscenity.

Wait for it....... Here it comes....

Nah, I have no interest in being mean to Isaac or stooping to his level. Really, he does all the hard work for me in revealing his character - I don't have to say very much at all. Sure, guys like him are aggravating - more than willing to dish-out the childish insults, but then fold like delicate little flowers when someone returns fire. But more than aggravation I feel pity - for isaac, and for anyone who would consider him a "campfire oracle". I'd love to see the requirements for earning that title. haha

For now I want to know if isaac has an opinion on this thread's topic. I don't care about his upbringing, or his feud with other members of this forum - I just want to know if he's up for an actual discussion, or if he's just another drive-by shooter, rhetorically-speaking.

So I'm asking again and giving isaac a chance to respond and defend himself. Which is it, son?
Originally Posted by eh76

Nice catch!
You see, isaac, I can be educated!
Now you have done it!
Isaac!

Cat got your tong? I don't thing you have ever backed down before! This may be a first! I will log this in my Free Cheese Log Book! Note to self....Isaac backed into a corner, mad as hell but just a puddy cat after all.
Come on, man - that's not fair. You gotta give poor isaac more than just 18 minutes to respond. He's a lawyer, and hell, that's not even time enough to pen an adequate opening statement, much less an entire case!
Truly one of the more bizarre threads.... Some folks need to slow down, turn off the TV and THINK for a minute. What are the possible scenarios?

1. The Dems are afraid Herman will win the nomination and beat Obama. In that case, you release the accusations (true or fabricated, matters not) NOW as if he wins the nomination it's too late. Republicans and Obama haters will still vote for him. So, you release it now to get the Republicans to kill him now so he doesn't go up against bam bam. If the Dems think bam bam beats Cain they would NEVER start anything and quietly hope he wins the nomination. Perhaps even support him behind the scenes (in crossover primaries etc...)

2. A GOP rival or the dreaded 'establishment' don't like what Herman is offering and view him as a threat or view him as 'unelectable' (I love that term) in the general. In either scenario, you sabatoge him NOW. But you better be careful because if you attempt to float such allegations and they don't take root, you've now shot yourself in the foot with a 'tarnished' candidate leading the ticket. In that scenario you lose the battle AND risk losing the war. But if you REALLY view him as a threat to the status quo, perhaps it's a loss you are willing to take.

3. All the allegations are true and Herman is a hound dog who happens to go after women that don't have the spine or common sense to go public at the time of the harrasment, but instead wait 14+ years to simultaneously go public with the thoughtful and ever tactful guidance of Gloria for.... 'the good of the country'?

Pick your scenario.

Herman has hired attorney Lin Wood. To say he's decided to not roll over is an understatement.
Anything is possible at this point, LSU - but my big disagreement with your Scenario #1 is that releasing this now wouldn't really help Democrats/Obama that much. To really destroy the GOP's chances, Democrats would wait until AFTER Cain wins the nomination, when Republicans would be stuck with their choice.

As for Lin Wood versus Gloria Aldred - it's just one attention whore against another. haha
Anything is possible at this point, LSU - but my big disagreement with your Scenario #1 is that releasing this now wouldn't really help Democrats/Obama that much. To really destroy the GOP's chances, Democrats would wait until AFTER Cain wins the nomination, when Republicans would be stuck with their choice.
We disagree. Republicans are going to vote for WHOMEVER wins the nomination regardless of any 'accustations'. If you are a Dem and worried a ticket headed by Cain is a threat to Obama, you need him gone now.
Stranger things have happened in American politics, for sure.
I still think the Perry camp did it though, for reasons I've stated, and because most of the support Cain was gaining was coming from that lost by Perry.
So far they only thing Cain is guilty of is an inability to keep his stories straight, which isn't a crime, but certainly is a handicap when you're running for the office of President.

Go over to move on dot organism and tell someone that cares.
I don't believe the dems are afraid of Cain. While damnbama's power base might be upset because they haven't seen their 40 acres and a mule their not going to vote for canceling social programs...
I don't believe the dems are afraid of Cain.

They're crapping their pants knowing its all over for their elected failure. They'll do or say anything to deny him comfort. They're heads are firmly implanted in his lap.
Between NAFTA and Monica I figured clitun was done too...
Originally Posted by eh76

Nice catch!
You see, isaac, I can be educated!

You wouldn't if I hadn't pointed it out libtard.........
© 24hourcampfire