Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Care to explain why you think Politico isn't a conservative publication, or are you just 41000+ examples of hot air?

"At the bottom of the pyramid, America is a ruthlessly punitive and accountability-obsessed society. At the top of the pyramid, it is endlessly forgiving. Before trust can be restored, accountability has to be established."
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by northwestalaska

Quote:
It is not a white black thing or a Lib vs conservative thing. Its is a guy who groped too many girls when he was in power and you guys bought into his story as a success. Dude, wash your hands!]

Then if your comment isn't about Cain and this woman accusing him of sexual harrassment, what exactly are you talking about?

I will try again. It is not a white/black thing or is it a Lib vs conservative thing.

The man got caught with his hand in the cookie jar(kind of!) thing.
So guilty until found innocent is what you're saying.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I don't think you're capable of being educated,son. If you're on mommy's computer,you best make sure your sippee cup lid is on tight.

Last edited by isaac; 11/08/11.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
So far they only thing Cain is guilty of is an inability to keep his stories straight, which isn't a crime, but certainly is a handicap when you're running for the office of President.

"At the bottom of the pyramid, America is a ruthlessly punitive and accountability-obsessed society. At the top of the pyramid, it is endlessly forgiving. Before trust can be restored, accountability has to be established."
O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by isaac
I don't think you're capabl eof being educated,son. If you're on mommy's computer,you best make sure your sippee cup lid is on tight.

Pretty much what I thought. 41000+ posts and not a single redeeming quality or independent thought in the whole lot.
I hope for Cain's sake he has higher quality defenders than you on board.

Were I petty and vindicative I'd point out that it's taken you two tries to spell "capable", and you still got it wrong, and then I'd ask you "so who is it that needs to be educated?" But I come in peace, so I'll withhold judgement, son.

Last edited by oruacat2; 11/08/11.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You should show Walter your blue dress Obama splatted on grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I hope for Obama's sake you're old enough to vote.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It's that Kentucky Bluegrass. Seen it all before.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Keep trying, isaac.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
No I don't.

IC B3

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
So, isaac - any thoughts on the topic of this thread (accuser was snuggling up to Cain a month ago), specifically how it directly contradicts Cain's own words during his press conference two hours ago?

Last edited by oruacat2; 11/08/11.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
You're not joking;you really are that stupid!

William Arthur Ward

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

P
retty much what I thought. 41000+ posts and not a single redeeming quality or independent thought.

Don't be mean to Isaac. He is the angry white man, age 58 that the GOP has become. Anything that causes him to think rather than to react is just wrong. It is easier for him to stand on his step and yell at the kids playing the street all the while yelling obscenities than for him to have an independent thought without an obscenity.

Wait for it....... Here it comes....

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
You're not joking;you really are that stupid!

So your answer is no, you do not have any thoughts on the topic of this thread?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by oruacat2
I don't think you're capabl eof being educated,son. If you're on mommy's computer,you best make sure your sippee cup lid is on tight.

Pretty much what I thought. 41000+ posts and not a single redeeming quality or independent thought in the whole lot.

Were I petty and vindicative I'd point out that it's taken you two tries to spell "capable", and you still got it wrong, and then I'd ask you "so who is it that needs to be educated?" But I come in peace, so I'll withhold judgement, son.

you must be an OWS attendee .......by the way the word is vindictive....

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by northwestalaska

P
retty much what I thought. 41000+ posts and not a single redeeming quality or independent thought.

Don't be mean to Isaac. He is the angry white man, age 58 that the GOP has become. Anything that causes him to think rather than to react is just wrong. It is easier for him to stand on his step and yell at the kids playing the street all the while yelling obscenities than for him to have an independent thought without an obscenity.

Wait for it....... Here it comes....

Nah, I have no interest in being mean to Isaac or stooping to his level. Really, he does all the hard work for me in revealing his character - I don't have to say very much at all. Sure, guys like him are aggravating - more than willing to dish-out the childish insults, but then fold like delicate little flowers when someone returns fire. But more than aggravation I feel pity - for isaac, and for anyone who would consider him a "campfire oracle". I'd love to see the requirements for earning that title. haha

For now I want to know if isaac has an opinion on this thread's topic. I don't care about his upbringing, or his feud with other members of this forum - I just want to know if he's up for an actual discussion, or if he's just another drive-by shooter, rhetorically-speaking.

So I'm asking again and giving isaac a chance to respond and defend himself. Which is it, son?

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by eh76
Originally Posted by oruacat2

you must be an OWS attendee .......by the way the word is vindictive....

Nice catch!
You see, isaac, I can be educated!

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Now you have done it!

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Isaac!

Cat got your tong? I don't thing you have ever backed down before! This may be a first! I will log this in my Free Cheese Log Book! Note to self....Isaac backed into a corner, mad as hell but just a puddy cat after all.

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Come on, man - that's not fair. You gotta give poor isaac more than just 18 minutes to respond. He's a lawyer, and hell, that's not even time enough to pen an adequate opening statement, much less an entire case!

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

529 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 222ND, 219 Wasp, 54 invisible), 2,561 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,582
Posts18,473,355
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.