Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by FOsteology
[Linked Image]

My apologies as I mistook the woman in the picture to be Bialek, when in fact, the woman is Amy Jacobson.

GB1

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Anyone pushing this "the Democrats did it!" line should probably put a bit more thought and effort into it.
Democrats are salivating at the prospect of Obama versus Cain, and really, wouldn't they wait until AFTER Cain secured the GOP nomination to unleash this hell on poor Herman?

This is Republican-on-Republican violence, figuratively speaking.

"At the bottom of the pyramid, America is a ruthlessly punitive and accountability-obsessed society. At the top of the pyramid, it is endlessly forgiving. Before trust can be restored, accountability has to be established."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
How do you know it's comming from the left?

Makes you wonder wtf are they thinking. billy got re-elected after the fact...

I catagorize just about anything in the media now-a-days as coming from the left.

"If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go wherever they went." -Will Rogers

"If you have a lot of self control you don't need a lot of government control" - Thomas Sowell
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by oruacat2
Anyone pushing this "the Democrats did it!" line should probably put a bit more thought and effort into it.
Democrats are salivating at the prospect of Obama versus Cain, and really, wouldn't they wait until AFTER Cain secured the GOP nomination to unleash this hell on poor Herman?

This is Republican-on-Republican violence, figuratively speaking.

your logic is pretty near impeccable, from what i can see.

of course, a close runner-up would be Ron Paul, no matter how much sense he makes.

our country is going down in an orderly fashion, from all indications.

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
This is a simple matter of preying on the irrational fear, mostly in the South, that scary black men are out to sexually molest our virginal white women. This is not a new concept. One of Karl Rove's minions used this to his candidate's advantage in 2006 with that "Harold, call me!" ad against TN Senatorial candidate Harold Ford.
Karl Rove has been feuding, publicly, with the Koch brothers, who back Herman Cain - their "brother from another mother" in Cain's own words.
This is a hit-job from one of Cain's GOP primary challengers, most-likely the Rick Perry camp.

"At the bottom of the pyramid, America is a ruthlessly punitive and accountability-obsessed society. At the top of the pyramid, it is endlessly forgiving. Before trust can be restored, accountability has to be established."
IC B2

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Oh, and the media outlet which sparked this mess is Politico - a conservative organization with well-documented connections to the Reagan/Bush wing of the GOP.

Rove has had some public spats with Perry, too, and IIRC there was a bit of a rivalry between Dubya and Perry during Bush's two terms. However, it's my opinion that Rove would hold his nose, bit his tongue, and help the Perry camp because he knows that Cain would be a disaster and because above all else he despises Mitt Romney. To a Rove Repubican, Perry is the lesser of all the evils right now.

Last edited by oruacat2; 11/08/11.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Repubs already have the vote of everyone who will vote for anyone with a "R" after their name. That isn't going to win the election. The R's need someone who appears more moderate, someone who will appeal to the independents and the left-leaning voters who voted for damnbama because they didn't want "four more years"....

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
So tell us oh bright one, this isn't the fist time he's run for office but now that he's trying to get the GOP nod, she decided to come out with the info now. Why is that??

[quote]It is not a white black thing or a Lib vs conservative thing. Its is a guy who groped too many girls when he was in power and you guys bought into his story as a success. Dude, wash your hands!]

I don't think my comments had anything to do about anything you said???

He is now on the Big Stage and the Vetting process gets tougher. He should have thought about that before he jumped in!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The plot thickens....

One might be asking themselves why Ms. Bialek was fired from the National Restaurant Association. After all, being fired, quite unlike simply being laid off, is a serious issue with serious ramifications; since leaving the Restuarant Association, Ms. Bialek has been unable to maintain regular employment. So why was this woman let go? Why has it seemingly affected her ability to remain employed for so long? Perhaps it might have something to do with the reason she was fired from the National...

http://patdollard.com/2011/11/bialek-deconstructed-accustations-quickly-erode-under-scrutiny/

Another interesting tidbit.....

Martha MacCallum, FOX News: "One of the things is that you lived at a 505 North Lake Shore Drive apartment, right? This is the same building, it happens to be the same building David Axelrod lives in. Do you know David Axelrod? Ever have any interaction with him at all?

Sharon Bialek, Cain accuser: "I saw him in the gym. I mean -- everybody nods to each other. It is friendly building but I never had any interaction with him."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...s_in_same_building_as_david_axelrod.html

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Repubs already have the vote of everyone who will vote for anyone with a "R" after their name. That isn't going to win the election. The R's need someone who appears more moderate, someone who will appeal to the independents and the left-leaning voters who voted for damnbama because they didn't want "four more years"....

You mean like Reagan did? Give this foolishness a rest. We need a conservitive running. People live their lives conservitively. Remember McCain? He is nothing more than a liberal calling himself a Republican. See where that got him?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
IC B3

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
regardless, he still has his big bear paw on her.....parts.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Good find!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
What we need and what's electable may well be miles apart...

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG

Agreed - but their dilemna is that the only GOP candidates who appeal to moderates/Independents are Romney and Huntsman, and the "vote for anyone with an (R) after their name" wing HATE HATE HATE them both. Romney is a flip-flopper who brought universal healthcare to Massachussetts and Huntsman actually believes in science - and BOTH are Mormon, which I can tell you as a southerner won't go over very well down in the Bible Belt.

BTW, for the record, as a Democrat Huntsman is the only candidate who really scares me as far as defeating Obama goes. If he somehow survives primary season and then picks a REAL fiscal conservative (Jeff Flake, maybe?) as VP running-mate, he'd have a real shot in the General Election. Romney might, too - but he's trying too hard to cuddle-up to the most extreme rightwing elements of his party, and that's turning-off those same moderates/Independents. I think the same thing happened to McCain in 2008 - he turned to the dark side when he started hiring all the former Rove advisors and drove away the moderates, who loved him in 2000.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
[quote=AkMtnHntr]So tell us oh bright one, this isn't the fist time he's run for office but now that he's trying to get the GOP nod, she decided to come out with the info now. Why is that??

It is not a white black thing or a Lib vs conservative thing. Its is a guy who groped too many girls when he was in power and you guys bought into his story as a success. Dude, wash your hands!]

I don't think my comments had anything to do about anything you said???

He is now on the Big Stage and the Vetting process gets tougher. He should have thought about that before he jumped in!
Then if your comment isn't about Cain and this woman accusing him of sexual harrassment, what exactly are you talking about?

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
My question all along is how much ar they paying her?

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Really makes you wonder if it wasn't all about money or maybe a little power trip promised her by someone else in politics? But say who'd do a thing like that Bitch?

NRA Lifetime Member
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by siskiyous6
The whole thing is a lie. And, the whole issue is nonsense.
Thats what it is and all it is. Just an easy way for another amoral to enter the ranks of the 1%ers. She will be accepted; after all it doesn't matter how ya made it.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
The 'hand' in the picture is a fake.

His real hand is up under her dress.

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by FOsteology
The plot thickens....
One might be asking themselves why Ms. Bialek was fired from the National Restaurant Association. After all, being fired, quite unlike simply being laid off, is a serious issue with serious ramifications; since leaving the Restuarant Association, Ms. Bialek has been unable to maintain regular employment. So why was this woman let go? Why has it seemingly affected her ability to remain employed for so long? Perhaps it might have something to do with the reason she was fired from the National...

From your link:
�She was fired from her job, and her boyfriend suggested she contact Cain in hopes he could help her find employment.�.

In this particular incident she was fired for falsely accusing her boss of sexual harassment

Doesn't this completely undermine everything Cain said in his own news conference just an hour ago?
Cain says that he had never met the woman and had no idea who she was -
If she was fired from the NRA for making false accusations WHILE CAIN WAS THE NRA PRESIDENT, does this make any sense?
Now, her story is that she met with Cain hoping he'd help her get a job - so this link CONFIRMS that portion of her story, while directly contradicting Cain's - who said that they'd never met.
So which is it? Am I missing something here?

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (219DW, 19rabbit52, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 219 Wasp, 52 invisible), 1,983 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,224
Posts18,524,645
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.