Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
from the Chicago-Sun-Times. looks like she's exactly the lying' bish you though she was when you saw her reading what Gloria Alred wrote for her to say:

The Cain Encounter ...

They hugged each other backstage in a full embrace like old friends.

She grabbed his arm and whispered in his left ear.

She kept talking as he bent to listen, and he kept saying �Uh, huh. Uh, huh.�

Huh?

�I don�t know if what she was giving him was a sucker punch, but he didn�t put his arm down while she was talking to him,� said the Sneed source.

◆The �he�... is GOP presidential contender Herman Cain, who has been accused of sexual harassment by several women.

◆The �she�... is Chicagoan Sharon Bialek, who held a news conference Tuesday as the only woman to PUBLICLY accuse Cain of sexual harassment.

◆The Sneed source ... is WIND radio co-host Amy Jacobson, who tells Sneed she witnessed the Cain/Bialek encounter a month ago while backstage at the AM 560 WIND sponsored TeaCon meeting in Schaumburg Sept. 30-Oct. 1 at the Renaissance Hotel and Convention Center.

◆Quoth Jacobson: �I had turned on TV to find out who was Cain�s accuser, and I almost fell over when I saw it was Sharon Bialek accusing Cain of groping her genitals.�

�I was waiting for Herman Cain�s �Accuser No. 4� to surface � and up pops Sharon!�

�I couldn�t believe it. I was shocked.�

�I recall Sharon was hell bent on going backstage at the TeaCon convention � where she cornered him,� said Jacobson.

�I was surprised to hear she claims she did not know Cain was going to be there. Cain was expected and was late.�

Bialek told the media on Monday: �I went up to him and asked him if he remembered me. I wanted to see if he would be man enough to own up to what he had done 14 years ago.�

◆The encounter: �It looked sort of flirtatious,� said Jacobson. �I mean they were hugging. But she could have been giving him the kiss of death for all I know. I had no idea what they were talking about, but she was inches from his ear.�

◆The introduction: �It all began when I took a convention break and joined my pals at the hotel bar. Sharon was drinking Mimosas with them. She said she was a Republican, a Tea Party member, had once dated [White Sox sports announcer� Steve Stone] and had worked at WGN radio.�

◆The rendezvous: Sharon also said she was anxious to meet Cain again and had once gone to an afterparty with him and her boyfriend years ago. But she never mentioned he had sexually harassed her.�

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
not hard to figure. the left didnt like him and they couldnt argue with his logic and they couldnt do much publicly without looking like racists so suddenly he is a pervert, something no one can defend or disprove. clarence thomas, anyone?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That doesn't look like a sexually harassed lady in that picture. Why would she try to get friendly if she had been mistreated except for a blatant attempt for character assassination.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I may have been wrong on this thing.

The plot has definitely thickened.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fellas, does the term "scripted" show up on your radar???? These accusations seem to fit that term as far as I can see. How utterly convenient. IF there was an incident IF it was so important, why wait 14 years to broach it??? They don't pass the smell test.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Amen, brother Ben!

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
He doesn't appear to be pushin her away there! ?

Must be the little head thinkin...

"wanna hear God laugh? Tell Him you have complete control now!"
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
You can bet that picture won't show up on NBC, CBS or ABC.

They did their "drive by" very well.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Fellas, does the term "scripted" show up on your radar???? These accusations seem to fit that term as far as I can see. How utterly convenient. IF there was an incident IF it was so important, why wait 14 years to broach it??? They don't pass the smell test.

Indeed

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
When asked in a Fox interview if she planned to make any money from this, the accuser said that she hadn't even thought about it. That was as obvious a lie as has ever been told.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Basically what I said in another thread..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The whole thing is a lie. And, the whole issue is nonsense.

Ignorance is not confined to uneducated people.

WHO IS
JOHN GALT?

LIBERTY!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FOsteology
[Linked Image]

what's that in Herman's pocket? a gun or does he just like to get his pic taken?

have to love the biz attire, perfectably acceptable for a woman to show the majority of her breasts in a biz meeting

and yet everyone wants to make fun of plumber's crack! mad

life ain't fair! who can we tax about it? whistle

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
I may have been wrong on this thing.

The plot has definitely thickened.

So what else is new...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
He doesn't appear to be pushin her away there! ?

Must be the little head thinkin...

What are you thinking? Or are you? Try to point out the sexual overtones in this photo if you would.

You ever have a photo of you and a couple friends taken? Were you thinking about anything other than cooperating with the photographer?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Is that Hermie's hand on her...ummmmm... boob?

Interesting.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Not only did she wait 14 years, she asked her 13 year old boy if she should go public. He answered in the affirmative and mentioned her doing the "right thing".
A. Sharon isn't grounded enough to know what to do?
B. She tells her son the "details" and then asks for his advice?

I'm waiting for victim #5 to appear.

Last edited by bigwhoop; 11/08/11.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Her 'recount' of the supposed 'incident' was the most ridiculous thing in both content and delivery I think I have ever heard. It sounded like a spoof on SNL. And Gloria shows herself for what she really is once again. ONLY the left could get away, and successfully, with such things.

NRA Lifer
"It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare." - Mark Twain
"Everybody has principles... until they are an inconvenience." - Me

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by byc
Is that Hermie's hand on her...ummmmm... boob?

Interesting.

They seem rather familiar with each other...

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (1Longbow, 257 mag, 219 Wasp, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 22magnut, 65 invisible), 1,839 guests, and 1,222 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,247
Posts18,525,074
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.