Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
The plot thickens....

One might be asking themselves why Ms. Bialek was fired from the National Restaurant Association. After all, being fired, quite unlike simply being laid off, is a serious issue with serious ramifications; since leaving the Restuarant Association, Ms. Bialek has been unable to maintain regular employment. So why was this woman let go? Why has it seemingly affected her ability to remain employed for so long? Perhaps it might have something to do with the reason she was fired from the National...

http://patdollard.com/2011/11/bialek-deconstructed-accustations-quickly-erode-under-scrutiny/

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Another interesting tidbit.....

Martha MacCallum, FOX News: "One of the things is that you lived at a 505 North Lake Shore Drive apartment, right? This is the same building, it happens to be the same building David Axelrod lives in. Do you know David Axelrod? Ever have any interaction with him at all?

Sharon Bialek, Cain accuser: "I saw him in the gym. I mean -- everybody nods to each other. It is friendly building but I never had any interaction with him."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...s_in_same_building_as_david_axelrod.html

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Busted!! That didn't take long..........lol

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
The MSM vetted her just like they vetted Obama!

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
bump

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B2

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
lying bitch...probably been bangin' perry

Gunner

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Now if Cain would sue the silicone outta that hoe it would send a message to the other lying tramps.

Gunner

Trump Won!
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
How about her boyfriend at the time of this alleged incident who said he never heard of the problem until 2 weeks ago. The libs are going to make Cain more popular.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
backfires gonna kick 'em right in the teeth grin

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Never mind that she's got a 13 year old son...from a "relationship"...
In other words, she got pregnant at around age 37 about a year after the alleged excitement with Cain.
Strikes me as pretty much a loose cannon.
Gonna be interesting to see WTF shakes out...looks like it can't hurt Cain after all.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
IC B3

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
I asked this in the other thread, but it quickly devolved into the normal insult-fest, so I'll ask again:

If THIS report is true, doesn't it contradict Herman Cain's own statements in his press conference two hours ago?

And if she was fired from her job at the NRA, where Cain was the President-elect, how in hell would he not know about it?

One thing that's being used against her, which I think is a valid question, is "why did it take 14 years for her to come forward?" Well, the same thing could be asked of Herman Cain - "Politico" approached Cain about this story ten days before they actually printed it - and yet this is the first we've heard of a woman employed by the NRA during Cain's tenure being fired for making false accusations of sexual harassment?
Something isn't adding up.

"At the bottom of the pyramid, America is a ruthlessly punitive and accountability-obsessed society. At the top of the pyramid, it is endlessly forgiving. Before trust can be restored, accountability has to be established."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If THIS report is true,

If pigs had wings they could fly.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
So you don't believe THIS report, or the original accusations, Ringman? You've confused me.

Here's what I think is happening - whether or not this Bialek woman is credible, I think there is something to the OTHER accusations - those which the NRA settled. Bialek might be just another vicim of Herman Cain, or she might be diabolical and smart enough to use those REAL victims as cover for her little scheme. Either way, it's put Cain in a real bind, because he keeps contradicting himself and now he has outside help trying to defend him but also contradicting him. In short, he's in a real [bleep] now. A woman from one of those "settled" cases has now come forward on the record, too, so it might get even more interesting.

"At the bottom of the pyramid, America is a ruthlessly punitive and accountability-obsessed society. At the top of the pyramid, it is endlessly forgiving. Before trust can be restored, accountability has to be established."
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Ringman
If THIS report is true,

If pigs had wings they could fly.
Dunno about that. Chickens have wings and they can't.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Gonna repeat myself, again, but his response reminds me of Anthony Weiner's response a few months ago. Weiner knew the picture was his, so he couldn't really deny it without digging the hole deeper, but he also couldn't figure out how the pic got out there into the public domain - so the whole thing turned into one big, confused clusterfark. He knew it was him in the pic, but he knew he didn't send it, at least not intentionally, so his reaction did more harm than good.
To me it looks like Cain is in a very similar situation.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by oruacat2
So you don't believe THIS report, or the original accusations, Ringman? You've confused me.

Here's what I think is happening - whether or not this Bialek woman is credible, I think there is something to the OTHER accusations - those which the NRA settled. Bialek might be just another vicim of Herman Cain, or she might be diabolical and smart enough to use those REAL victims as cover for her little scheme. Either way, it's put Cain in a real bind, because he keeps contradicting himself and now he has outside help trying to defend him but also contradicting him. In short, he's in a real [bleep] now. A woman from one of those "settled" cases has now come forward on the record, too, so it might get even more interesting.

what's not adding up is your apparent hard on for a man who's been accused of something that is obviously questionable.

i don't know what he did or didn't do for sure, and neither do you. yet you have posted all over the place trying to act like you're J. Edgar freaking Hoover trying to catch somebody in a lie. he's been asked a billion questions from a billion different people all trying to goad him into saying something they (and you) can construe as a lie.

the reason it devolves into an "insult-fest" is because most folks here don't give a crap what you think about this issue. especially your smug little habit of trying to slide in what you think as a fact, ie:

"Either way, it's put Cain in a real bind, because he keeps contradicting himself and now he has outside help trying to defend him but also contradicting him. In short, he's in a real [bleep] now."

what are you, the politics god or something? should i just ask you how to vote, and not bother with anything else?

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
And yet here you are, smalljaw, demonstrating how you "don't give a crap" by making this thread about ME and not Cain or Bialek?

As for me posting "all over the place" - it was in threads initiated by others not by me, so I'm sure your fellow Campfire members appreciate your disdain for free speech, discussion, and open debate.

We're all just thinking out loud here - if you don't like it or can't handle it, why don't you just sit this one out until a topic comes along more to your liking?

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Wellllll - a loose something, anyway! Loose lips, too!!
Mark

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Is there something annoying buzzing around the fire?

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Sharon Bialek, Cain accuser: "I saw him in the gym. I mean -- everybody nods to each other. It is friendly building but I never had any interaction with him."

Bingo - the above is false.

Should be out somewhere tonight or tomorrow, via some media,..........maybe, crazy .

Axelrod equals.......... [Linked Image]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

194 members (204guy, 16penny, 1_deuce, 280Ackleyrized, 2ndwind, 300s, 27 invisible), 2,187 guests, and 1,133 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,622
Posts18,474,027
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.