Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Sharon Bialek, a fifty year old single woman from the Chicago area, accused Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain of groping her when she said she met him for dinner to ask for help in finding her job in 1997. Mr. Cain, who was president of the National Restaurant Association (NRA) at the time, is denying these allegations. His campaign sent out a statement following the press conference:

Just as the country finally begins to refocus on our crippling $15 trillion national debt and the unacceptably high unemployment rate, now activist celebrity lawyer Gloria Allred is bringing forth more false accusations against the character of Republican front-runner Herman Cain.

All allegations of harassment against Mr. Cain are completely false. Mr. Cain has never harassed anyone. Fortunately the American people will not allow Mr. Cain�s bold �9-9-9 Plan�, clear foreign policy vision and plans for energy independence to be overshadowed by these bogus attacks.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
GB1

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Yes,it sure does have a stink. Follow the money to Allred.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think it was a messy divorce that allowed Obama to run for his original seat nearly unopposed, so it fits the mold.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Yes, it was a messy divorce - brought into the public domain by Jeri Ryan, ex-wife of Jack Ryan.

IF that was a Democratic dirty-trick, as I think is being implied, they waited until AFTER Ryan had won the GOP primary to leak it.

"At the bottom of the pyramid, America is a ruthlessly punitive and accountability-obsessed society. At the top of the pyramid, it is endlessly forgiving. Before trust can be restored, accountability has to be established."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Not likely she aired all the dirty laundry of her marriage without a payday.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

IC B2

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
I stand corrected - it was Ryan's Republican primary opponents who urged him to release his divorce records.

So it fits the pattern of another GOP rival gunning for him before the primary.

Last edited by oruacat2; 11/08/11.

"At the bottom of the pyramid, America is a ruthlessly punitive and accountability-obsessed society. At the top of the pyramid, it is endlessly forgiving. Before trust can be restored, accountability has to be established."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

All of the accusations have a Chitcago stench lingering on them. Where were these accusers before Cain announced his candidacy? It wasn't like he was hiding anywhere, he had a radio show with millions of listeners. They could have come out at anytime to discredit him. Why now? I think that they're all obama campaign mercenaries.

Originally Posted by kciH
I think it was a messy divorce that allowed Obama to run for his original seat nearly unopposed, so it fits the mold.

Yeah...... About that. There was also a perfectly qualified and honorable man named Alan Keyes running for that seat. Yet the low-life pieces of schitt Illanoid voters railroaded Zero to the Senate.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I thought Keyes was rushed in at the last minute to get an "R" on the ballot?

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yeah, but Keyes was viewed as a carpetbagger.

It was late in the game when he came in, the whole thing stank of a installed candidate.

Last edited by kciH; 11/08/11.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by curdog4570

I always kind of felt that Keyes was rushed in to get rid of Keyes.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Originally Posted by curdog4570

I always kind of felt that Keyes was rushed in to get rid of Keyes.

A message of conservatism would be a nearly impossible sell where it was to be sold, a great deal of wisdom in that .280

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by oruacat2
I stand corrected - it was Ryan's Republican primary opponents who urged him to release his divorce records.

So it fits the pattern of another GOP rival gunning for him before the primary.

BUllshit, this was another hit job from that other scumbag axelrod. Peddle your lies somehere else:

AXELROD AND THE CHICAGO CONNECTION

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 160user, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 54 invisible), 2,341 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,514
Posts18,472,404
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.