Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#5830334 11/20/11
338Rem Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
How bout them Packers! Yeah-us!

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.

338Rem Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Turn out the lights the parties over.

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Could be some SERIOUS points put on the board Thanksgiving day. Should be a good one........

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Good win. Pack better shore up the D down the stretch if they wanna stay champions of da WORLD!

"The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen" - Dennis Prager LINK

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I doesn't matter what the Packers do,they won the Super Bowl and still had to go back to Wisconsin. LOL

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by oulufinn
Good win. Pack better shore up the D down the stretch if they wanna stay champions of da WORLD!

please. [Linked Image]

[the member formerly known as fluffy}
338Rem Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ADK4Rick
I doesn't matter what the Packers do,they won the Super Bowl and still had to go back to Wisconsin. LOL

Lets see, New Jersey ______. How did your team do today? grin

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by fluffy

please. [Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O

God's country, my friend, God's country. smile

R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
''Shore up'???? They better FIND some D when the Lion game starts..

After last weeks' good defensive showing against the hated Queens, the D forgot how to play again yesterday... Rodgers will need 60 points on offense to beat Detroit if they keep playin' like that..

Terrible performance.... But, a W is a W...

Where the Lombardi trophy originates from, if I'm not mistaken... laugh laugh laugh

And NJ is what? Eden? (SNORT)....

Queens are on target for a 2-14 season; a NEW RECORD!!!

http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_19380318

Read, and enjoy... I know I did.. laugh laugh laugh

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B3

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by 2muchgun
Could be some SERIOUS points put on the board Thanksgiving day. Should be a good one........

I think the only serious points on the board will be from the packers. Lions fans are fooling themselves if they think they'll win against the Packers.

Camp is where you make it.
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
On Thanksgiving, the Packers are GOING DOWN...!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
I can't believe I'm defending the packers but....not a chance.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by tzone

Face it ,your a Closet Packer Fan.Keep coming to the Light and leave The Darkside .May St. Vince Bless you. grin

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
I can't believe you're defending GB either.. Wifeypoo make you some funny-brownies??

Originally Posted by Huntz

Face it ,your a Closet Packer Fan.Keep coming to the Light and leave The Darkside .May St. Vince Bless you. grin
I did hear that an unmarked package with a #12 jersey inside happened to get to a certain new, MN address... Hmmmm...

But on the 'not a chance' bit? Oh, there's a serious chance the Lions might be the first to upset this season.. I take NOTHING for granted here.. And if they can't get their defense in order this ain't gonna be a pretty game..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Redneck

I did hear that an unmarked package with a #12 jersey inside happened to get to a certain new, MN address... Hmmmm...

[/quote]

No closet fans in my house and for sure no Sharron Rodgers jersey. The only Jersey is a purple #4 that hangs in the closet with the tags on it, that I bring out to drive my wifes uncle nuts. If you quacker fans didn't have such a love for that fool, I wouldn't have that one either. I'm seriously thinking about framing it, but I don't want to spend anymore money on anything to do with the Vikings.

What they play doesn't even resemble football. Godell doesn't help with his new pussified NFL and ref's. It makes the game un watchable to me. I don't want anything to do with it right now, and I don't feel like I'm missing anything.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Huntz

No not a fan, but I do like good football and right now they're playing great FB. If Sharron keeps playing like this I might have to call her Arron.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

But on the 'not a chance' bit? Oh, there's a serious chance the Lions might be the first to upset this season.. I take NOTHING for granted here.. And if they can't get their defense in order this ain't gonna be a pretty game..

Agreed. I think the Packers' chance of going 16-0 would be decent, given the fact that their remaining opponents had only a .575 winning percentage going into last weekend... but their remaining opponents happen to include Dee-troit (at Dee-troit), and Da Bearss.

No WAY are the Loins and Da Bearss gonna let the Pack walk away with Miami's braggin' rights.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R

No closet fans in my house and for sure no Sharron Rodgers jersey. The only Jersey is a purple #4 that hangs in the closet with the tags on it, that I bring out to drive my wifes uncle nuts. If you quacker fans didn't have such a love for that fool, I wouldn't have that one either.
You must have gone missing for 3-4 years... NOBODY in GB-fanbase has any love for 'old #4 any more.. That was history the minute he signed on with the Queens.. Talk about firing a circular torpedo...
I'm seriously thinking about framing it, but I don't want to spend anymore money on anything to do with the Vikings.
Oh, c'mon now.. You can frame it with that pic I have with Childress and Favre: [Linked Image]

What they play doesn't even resemble football. Godell doesn't help with his new pussified NFL and ref's.
No arguement there.. The new rules suck big ones..
It makes the game un watchable to me. I don't want anything to do with it right now, and I don't feel like I'm missing anything.
Now, if the Queens were 10-0 and the Pack at 2-8, you'd be glued to that tube so hard and fast that it would take an A-bomb to pry ya loose..

What makes some games unwatchable to me are the INCESSANT ADS, DOZENS UPON DOZENS AFTER NEARLY EVERY DANG PLAY, KICK, TIMEOUT, QUARTER CHANGE, HALF-TIME, YADA YADA YADA....

They could play these games in 90 minutes, but NOOOOOoooooooo,, we gotta watch another 100 minutes of damned ADDDDDDDDdddssssssss....

mad

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Pack will lose on Thursday

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 58 invisible), 2,369 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,265
Posts18,486,536
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.