Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
fighting conservative lies

...while ignoring incessant liberal prevarication?

Just curious.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Majority of the UAW is white...

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Don't worry; he still need the UAW idiots. Y'all are bought and paid for.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Proud_Dad
Originally Posted by Nrut
Teachers??

Who would have guessed...
If all the members of the teachers unions didn't vote, do you think that maybe things would be a little different?

These are the people who fill the minds of your children with ideas that go against the reality of common sense and logic..

Not saying all of them are screwballs..
NOT SAYING ALL OF THEM ARE SCREWBALLS

I hope you aren't saying all of us are screwballs...believe it or not, there are some teachers who hang out here and find ways to teach things like wildlife management and the role hunting plays in society today to students in biology classes. I am trying to do my part to help teach common sense and logic and, yes, I do take it a bit personal when teachers as a whole are put down.

Great!
We need more like you..
Do you disagree with this?

"If all the members of the teachers unions didn't vote, do you think that maybe things would be a little different?"

To be honest with you Proud_Dad in my mind it doesn't matter what I think anyway..
What is going to happen is going to happen..
And yes I had a few very good teachers myself back in the 50's and 60's..

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
OP-why not, he did abandon them.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B2

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by Proud_Dad
Teachers??

Who would have guessed...
If all the members of the teachers unions didn't vote, do you think that maybe things would be a little different?

These are the people who fill the minds of your children with ideas that go against the reality of common sense and logic..

Not saying all of them are screwballs..
NOT SAYING ALL OF THEM ARE SCREWBALLS

I hope you aren't saying all of us are screwballs...believe it or not, there are some teachers who hang out here and find ways to teach things like wildlife management and the role hunting plays in society today to students in biology classes. I am trying to do my part to help teach common sense and logic and, yes, I do take it a bit personal when teachers as a whole are put down.

Great!
We need more like you..
Do you disagree with this?

"If all the members of the teachers unions didn't vote, do you think that maybe things would be a little different?"

To be honest with you Proud_Dad in my mind it doesn't matter what I think anyway..
What is going to happen is going to happen..
And yes I had a few very good teachers myself back in the 50's and 60's..

Thank you, Nrut. I may not change the world, but I'm trying to make a difference one student at a time. I guess in my mind that is why I believe it matters what I think.

As far as the teachers unions, I don't belong to one and, as such, don't pay a lot of attention to them, at least from a political standpoint. I know I am lucky because I am in a small, rural district, so that is where I keep most of my focus. My belief is students will do better in the big world if they remember the life lessons that can be learned in our smaller setting. I, too, hope things will improve on a larger scale in the years ahead. I'm 27 years in and wouldn't still be trying if I didn't believe it mattered. I've probably rambled on long enough...thanks again. Appreciate you replying back.

"Kids don't remember their best day of television."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
hunting season is way more preferable to political season.

mayhaps I'll live long enough to see the two combined.

we were sold down the river by politicians many years ago, middle class working folks that is.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Everybody knows that Kansas teachers are the same as New Jersey teachers, right?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Just to clear things up a bit...

Originally Posted by NYT
Campaign Stops - Strong Opinions on the 2012 Election
November 27, 2011, 11:34 pm
The Future of the Obama Coalition
By THOMAS B. EDSALL

For decades, Democrats have suffered continuous and increasingly severe losses among white voters. But preparations by Democratic operatives for the 2012 election make it clear for the first time that the party will explicitly abandon the white working class.

http://campaignstops.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/11/27/the-future-of-the-obama-coalition/

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Well I abonded them myself almost 40 years ago when I turned 18 and could make my own decisions.

IC B3

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Everybody knows that Kansas teachers are the same as New Jersey teachers, right?

Something like that...except most of the ones there probably won't stop to deer hunt on the way home like I will starting Wednesday. Pretty good way to relax after a day in the classroom!

"Kids don't remember their best day of television."
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by temmi
Who would have guessed?
Yeah, I'm SO surprised..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Is this not a predictable outcome of diversity?

That and the Immigration & Naturalization Act of 1965.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by oruacat2
Nope.
That's FoxNews' interpretation and headline - the NY Time's headline is something much different.
Furthermore, regurgitating FoxNews' misleading headline is akin to lying and doesn't reflect well on the OP.

This is why FoxNews viewers are more misinformed (I'll be nice and not use the word "stupid") than even those who watch no news at all.

You Se�or are the [bleep] LIAR here. I've read the goddam NYT "Opinion Page" and it's as the OP posted.

WTF PAYS you to disseminate your BS,....anyway ?

Bugger off.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by stxhunter
never fails these guys show up every election year to stir chit up.

Profile for oruacat2

Member #: 37275 Online content
Title: Member
Total Posts: 152
Registered on: 09/05/11 09:45 PM

About Me
Hobbies: backpacking, paddling, fighting conservative lies

Yep Obama'sBall Washer sounds about right.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife sells all my gear for what I said I paid for it.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

680 members (1234, 16gage, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 1badf350, 75 invisible), 2,914 guests, and 1,284 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,063
Posts18,501,303
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.