Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Truth is, even knowing they exist, seeing one is not common, so I'd probably be in that same jaw-dropped state. Maybe not as severely as I get from a big bull elk smile smile , but still, seriously surprised.

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by T_O_M
Originally Posted by Petro
Assuming you're serious...

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

Dead serious. I'm not sure what you are "WTF"-ing. If you'll clarify what it is you're questioning, I'll try to answer.

Tom

You really think bigfoot exists?

Travis

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
i hear they taste like unicorn.

don't believe me? you see my little pony on tv anymore? thought not.

105 amax outa .243 and i had all the unicorn jerky i wanted.

the rainbow hair gave me some serious monketbutt though.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Unicorns are so majestic and beautiful I could not be as unsporting as you and just shoot one.

I prefer to stalk them and beat them to death with a club. That's how real sportsman hunt unicorn.

Travis

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

Dead serious. I'm not sure what you are "WTF"-ing. If you'll clarify what it is you're questioning, I'll try to answer.

Tom

Travis

Travis- To answer for T O M, no he doesn't "think" they exist he knows! Had to post this gem again...
I've seen them. I was able to watch long enough to know what I saw was no hoax, no mis-identification of any other known species. They're real. I've had some minimal interaction with them a couple times. So far, all I've seen was curiosity, humor, and concern for their young. Their behavior tells me they are people. Not human / Homo sapiens sapiens, that's a biological thing. People is a behavior thing. They're more people than a lot of our kind.

That's just awesome!!!

IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by pointer

Travis- To answer for T O M, no he doesn't "think" they exist he knows! Had to post this gem again...
I've seen them. I was able to watch long enough to know what I saw was no hoax, no mis-identification of any other known species. They're real. I've had some minimal interaction with them a couple times. So far, all I've seen was curiosity, humor, and concern for their young. Their behavior tells me they are people. Not human / Homo sapiens sapiens, that's a biological thing. People is a behavior thing. They're more people than a lot of our kind.

That's just awesome!!!

I like to hear one of Bigfoot's jokes.

It's not that Liberals are unwilling to listen to another point of view, they are just simply amazed that another one exists.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

Tom

Travis

Yes, exactly.

Here be dragons ...
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
If Bigfoot existed, someone would have already taken one by accident.

1Minute
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
I know a bigfoot hunter (with a camera) and he says there are two schools of thought on shooting one. One school is to kill one of them to prove their existance. The other school is to NOT shoot it since it has to be an endangered species. Kinda like killing an Ivory-billed woodpecker to prove the exist(ed.)

Me, not a chance I'd shoot one. Probably because I'd be afraid it would be someone in a monkey suit playing a prank on another person, but wandering into my sighting plane. Second, I just don't want to shoot a primate (in case it's real.)

Not many problems you can't fix
With a 1911 and a 30-06

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

Tom

Travis

That's just awesome!!!

Thanks pointer. I think...

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Verrrrry interesting!!!! grin

http://bfro.net/GDB/

laissez les bons temps rouler
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

Tom

Travis

That's just awesome!!!

Thanks pointer. I think...

Travis
I think you and I are missing out on whatever he was drinking/smoking/snorting when he saw Bigfoot (I capitalized it because they're real and he has to have a proper name) telling jokes and taking care of the kids... laugh

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Wouldn't a real Bigfoot make a great wingman? "Hello ladies, this is my Bigfoot friend. You know what they say about big feet?" All while Mr. Bigfoot guzzles dozens of beers.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yes it would! But, you'd need to put some pants on him. You wouldn't want your wingman to steal your thunder! Ka-Chow!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Figured he could use it as a club on those rowdy college aged kids...

Travis

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Call him Tripod...

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Could even pull triple duty as a fire hose if a major braul broke out. [bleep]' Bigfeet are handy bro!

Tie one to a tree for me next time you're out and about T O M.

Travis

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Wow, rough crowd. smile Thanks at least for listening to me .. even if you don't believe me.

Tom

Here be dragons ...
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
Take a close look at what Bigfoot has in his hand and then tell me there ain't no such thang.

[Linked Image]

It is a little known scientific fact that his addiction to SPAM killed Bigfoot; he has been extinct for the past 4 years. smile

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by smokepole
I'd shoot him. If I got in trouble for it, I'd just say I thought it was Rosie O'donnell.

Good luck with that. She's already dead! They found her face down in Rikki Lake! grin

Expat

"There are no dangerous weapons. There are only dangerous men." - Robert Heinlein
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (10gaugemag, 1minute, 160user, 1234, 219 Wasp, 222Sako, 64 invisible), 2,546 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,791
Posts18,516,029
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.