J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by jim62
Originally Posted by jim62

Coming from a gutshooting slob hunter like yourself, that's a funny little rant.

Hillbilly boy. wink

I guess it might be funny to a dumbschitt city slicker that doesn't know a damn thing about the realities of hunting. Or air guns.

I know about the realities of slob hunters like you who don't give a damn about game suffering needlessly do to their piss poor shooting..

You exemplify THAT , " Rambo "...
I know about the realities of little sissy boys like you too. It's pretty obvious you've never done any hunting outside your back yard over the bird feeder with your massively poweful and silent little ground sluicers, poaching rifle. It's not a wonder that you don't approve of shooting flying/running game as I'm sure you wouldn't stand a snowballs chance in hell of ever hitting a moving target anyway. What a sad little joke of an excuse for a man. Are you even a man or just a little snot nosed brat playing with daddy's BB gun ?

Wow.

Coming from a gutshooting, slob hunting POS like yourself, that "really hurts"..

I bet your own dogs are ashamed to be seen with an inbred cretin you.

What a loser you are.

As a hunter and a rifleman, you are PATHETIC.

Last edited by jim62; 09/19/11.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
You just ain't worth my time BOY.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
You just ain't worth my time BOY.

I'm sooooo hurt by that, bunny gutshooter.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
C
C
No, hangman. I was telling a fib.....and that is the point I was trying to make about that guy claiming 1/2-inch groups at a hundred meters. My fib about hummingbirds is about as true as him shooting those groups. I've never seen anybody do it.

coachhub

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You know, you guys should grow up and stop acting like a couple of hormonal middle school punks.

There was a decent, informational discussion going on before you decided to see who could be the biggest fool in public.

Right now it seems to be a tie

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
IC B2

C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
My how things change. The first air rifle I bought was 28 years ago, still the only one. The thing is, what got me to stop in and have a look was a big ole billboard sign that read ADULT AIR RIFLES, any way, does Beeman still make pellets worth shooting?

Last edited by cheechako; 12/24/11.

A bore is a man that opens his mouth and puts his feats in it. -Henry Ford.
X
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
X
Originally Posted by cheechako
My how things change. The first air rifle I bought was 28 years ago, still the only one. The thing is, what got me to stop in and have a look was a big ole billboard sign that read ADULT AIR RIFLES, any way, does Beeman still make pellets worth shooting?

Nope, and Beeman never made anything, Doc Beeman had everything made to his specs with his name on it. Guns were by Weihrauch, and pellets by H&N. Although the Chinese bought the Beeman name, nothing is the same, especially quality. After Beeman got sold and all of his original FT pellets were all sold off, H&N came out with the Field Target Trophy pellets that were Beeman's FT pellet. H&N still makes all of the same pellets that Beeman marketed, but now it's under their name. I'd buy the H&N brand first before I'd buy anything marked Beeman, including the guns, it's all Chinese made now, not German. Big difference.

S.W.A.G. it
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
The older Bremans aiiguns were not just made by Weihrach.

Dianawerk(now RWS) made some of the early models and Webley made many of Beeman's models up until about 15 years ago.

German made Wehruach Beeman's are still being made and imported. They are all not Chinese and the country of origin is still marked on the packaging and the box.

To all gunmaker critics-
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

111 members (44mc, 7887mm08, 2500HD, 35, Akhutr, 16 invisible), 1,594 guests, and 959 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,628
Posts18,492,949
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.