Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by TomA
Hubert, you and I must have watched the same show which clearly stated the film was faked. What I want to know is the show they have on TV now weekly, the investigaters seem to find some sort of proof at every location they film, yet go to a new location every week. Talk about crypto BS. This show has it all. Tom

Yeah I noticed that too. If you want to hear a bigfoot every noise you hear will be a bigfoot. And every shadow will be a bigfoot.

Whatever a 7x57 can do a 270 can do better.

True fair chase is you in the woods buttnaked with nothing but your finger nails and teeth.

If you'e fixin' to put a hole in something, make it a hole to remember.

GB1

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Those Bigfoot shows are like "Ghost Hunters." The slightest sound or event is taken as proof, yet that's as far as it goes.

"South Park" had a take off on Ghost Hunters. It was hilarious.

Not many problems you can't fix
With a 1911 and a 30-06

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
If I ever see bigfoot the whole world will know if he is real or not. I will shoot his azz so full of holes you will be able to use his hide for a seive.. yes I fully mean that and if anyone is putting on monkey suits too bad you will be DEAD. grin

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

You nust br armed 24/7.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Perhaps Bigfoot is a Omnivore and he eats those who actually find him. This could explain why no one has had a validated sighting - they are eaten alive (or maybe he cooks them). smile

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I am armed 24/7 if you don't believe try robbing me,you will also be a seive. grin

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well,according to my buds, the baitsite has been hit!
The football was off the tee,the jerky is all eaten and the logs are all moved around! Another trailer had been broken into...

We're headin out in the morning!

I don't have a quote of a full body mount yet,but the Taxadermist take did answer,said about $900 for a rug....
I'm totem my 9.3x62...wish me luck!

Merry Christmas....God bless Jack Daniels!

Come on America,
Athletes and actors are not heroes, only soldiers, airmen,marines and sailors get that respect�and let's add firemen and LEO's

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A can of Spam is the best bait.

Look.

[Linked Image]

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
i am always amazed at how many believe this creature exists and now of course we have a reality show on it. No skull and no bones ?

So in how many years of riding out settling the west and how many un-countable hunting trips over the last 100+ years no one has yet shot one ?

seems odd to me i know i would put a hole in it if i seen it, so until someone has a carcass i dont think it exists.....

Last edited by johntree; 12/25/11.

i dont need a ultra mag, i know how to shoot my 30-06

having that obama sticker on your car might as well say " Yes i'm stupid "

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
What you guys may have seen is some old phart that they interviewed that said that he had hoaxed a bunch of bigfoot prints in the PNW area over the years. And he showed his fake feet that he strapped to his boots to do it.

But there's no way possible that he and his buddies could have faked any more than just a very small percentage of the prints found in a small area over a small period of time. There is no possible way that they could account for the thousands of prints that have been found for over a hundred years all over this country, Canada, and other places around the world.

Bring enough gun and know how to use it.

Know that it is not the knowing, nor the talking, nor the reading man, but the doing man, that at last will be found the happiest man. - Thomas Brooks (1608-1680)
IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by johntree
i am always amazed at how many believe this creature exists and now of course we have a reality show on it. No skull and no bones ?

So in how many years of riding out settling the west and how many un-countable hunting trips over the last 100+ years no one has yet shot one ?

seems odd to me i know i would put a hole in it if i seen it, so until someone has a carcass i dont think it exists.....

The Indians did.But who are they after we run them off.

Jayco grin

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
So....How many of you unbelievers live in the pacific northwest?And.....How many days a years do you do it to question Indian legends????????????????

Jayco

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

267 members (1minute, 338reddog, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 2ndwind, 309coug, 32 invisible), 2,468 guests, and 1,022 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,758
Posts18,514,895
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.