Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
Originally Posted by fat_daddy
thats it...we are here to breed with your women[/quote

Not ONE single woman who belongs to this site, most especially me, would/does appreciate your comment above.

And not ONE single woman who belongs to this site, most especially me, would hesitate to blow a crater sized hole in you for the even the thought process in you that brought forth that vile comment.

Lynn
trust me sweety you aint all that.it was attempt at sarcasm but then i see your from alabama.as far as a crater size hole laugh put the gun down and get back in the kitchen

Originally Posted by deflave
Get your dick out of that rooster and go to church.

Travis
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
For a guy (group of guys) claiming to have such thick skins - you sure all do spend a lot of time crying about things here.

Me

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by teal
For a guy (group of guys) claiming to have such thick skins - you sure all do spend a lot of time crying about things here. sitting when you pee.

FIFY.

Me

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's the way they "Roll", Andrew.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
For a guy (group of guys) claiming to have such thick skins - you sure all do spend a lot of time crying about things here.

no crying here.im beginning to take a liking to this place.nothing like pissing off the locals

Travis
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Tom264
Well since they're ALL from TN I would say they are a bunch of slack jawed yokels.

Well, dats it! Don't be commin back down hea lookin fer any more likker next time a couple of yer cuzzens decide to git hitched up.

Never appeal to a mans "better side", he may not have one.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Mink
I wonder if Miss Lynn would turn it in to a lamp shade?
Cheers NC

don't judge until you have walked a mile in other persons' moccasins'
SUM QUOD SUM........HOMINEM TE ESSE MEMENTO
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
thats it...we are here to breed with your women[/quote

Not ONE single woman who belongs to this site, most especially me, would/does appreciate your comment above.

And not ONE single woman who belongs to this site, most especially me, would hesitate to blow a crater sized hole in you for the even the thought process in you that brought forth that vile comment.

Lynn

Should ya need a little hep with that chore, just holler.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

no crying here.im beginning to take a liking to this place.nothing like pissing off the locals

One more queer goes on ignore.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
thats it...we are here to breed with your women

Lynn[/quote
trust me sweety you aint all that.it was attempt at sarcasm but then i see your from alabama.as far as a crater size hole laugh put the gun down and get back in the kitchen

Oh man, you are in for a world of pain.

The original international turd
IC B3

N
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
N
thats it...we are here to breed with your women

Lynn[/quote

WOW what an amazing come back that is.. Honestly is that the best you could come back with? Wouldn't surprise me as you've already shown that you can only think with your tiny peepee worm. Now how's about you drop the tweezers, leave the peepee worm alone and get in the kitchen and cook me some eggs biarch..

Last edited by Shenah; 01/08/12.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

i came on this site hoping to have fun and learn something from people that had a little more experience than i did.

up until last week i didnt even know this site existed.

For someone who didn't know the site existed till last week you're sure making enemies quickly.
If you truly wanted to learn something and have fun then you should have come in quietly, posted a few comments, asked a few questions and shown some respect for the members here who've been on this site for a long time instead of coming in here with your little tribe of mongoloid friends and trying to stir up the regulars.

The best thing you could have done was to have stayed right away from the retarded little thing that posted the "thick skin" thread and then maybe you wouldn't have been getting attacked but instead you sided with him and so have been tarred with the same brush, which judging by your comments in this thread you more than deserve.

The original international turd
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
WOW, this just gets better and better. The popcorn GIF is not even worthy of this thread. laugh laugh grin

"If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go wherever they went." -Will Rogers

"If you have a lot of self control you don't need a lot of government control" - Thomas Sowell
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Mr Field Hand,

You are currently talking you way into the "I am screwed" area of life on the Fire. The gentlemen who are currently "sniffing round you" (for lack of a better phrase) are the equivalent of not particularly well heeled blood hounds (sorry guys), and at the moment you seem to have the most intense scent of "troll type" blood remains on you. Best recourse ? Stop defending yourself so hard, join in and and roll with the flow. Otherwise, in all honestly, your time here will probably be limited.

In your introduction to the forum post, I left you a message, you should go back and read it, I could smell the hunt before it started.

Good luck, and if you are one of the good guys, this willall blow over and you will be a part of a very close knit and special family.

Lynn
naw you didn't leave me a post. i went back and checked.

My idea of being organic is taking a dump in the woods.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
laugh

Travis
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
So now the dumb [bleep] are calling Lynn a liar.

Wow, some Dale Carnegie drop outs in action,.....or mayhap just OlddooshLarry, and 6 terminals ?

ODDBALL chit, whatever the sources.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
so far, the 2012 crop of new members has been a dismal flop, so far as quality goes. frown

Sam......

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
well crossdresser if i didn't have a post and she said she posted me then i can't come up with one. have a nice day mr. internet tough guy with no sack to man up face to face.

My idea of being organic is taking a dump in the woods.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
crossdresser laugh i like that.seems appropriate

Travis
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Field_Hand
well crossdresser if i didn't have a post and she said she posted me then i can't come up with one. have a nice day mr. internet tough guy with no sack to man up face to face.

Either one of you azzwholes or both are invited to any and all events out here, anytime.

Long way from Key West, though.

GTC

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

627 members (17CalFan, 160user, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 19rabbit52, 1beaver_shooter, 60 invisible), 3,063 guests, and 1,400 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,313
Posts18,526,285
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.