Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
READ this,....than read it again.
No "Agendas" here,....nope, no way.

GTC

Link: http://www.onenewsnow.com/Politics/Default.aspx?id=1516068

Chad Groening - OneNewsNow - 1/16/2012 10:45:00 AMBookmark and Share

A public-interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption believes Barack Obama's newly appointed head of the Domestic Policy Council was highly influential in almost tripling the taxpayer funding to a radical Hispanic rights group.

Cecilia MunozCecilia Mu�oz had been serving as the director of intergovernmental affairs at the White House since being appointed in December 2008. But last week, President Obama named her to an even more prestigious job -- the head of the Domestic Policy Council, where she will wield tremendous influence on issues related to immigration, healthcare, and education.

Prior to joining the Obama administration Mu�oz spent almost two decades as the chief lobbyist for the National Council of La Raza, which is a staunch advocacy group for illegal immigrants.

According to Chris Farrell, a spokesman for Judicial Watch, Mu�oz is highly regarded -- by government officials in Mexico.

Chris Farrell (Judicial Watch)"She received an award from the Mexican government, which is pretty extraordinary -- not for anything that she did for our country, but for theirs," he notes. "So here's this woman with this pretty radical resume, [and] now she's going to be in charge of the overall policy of the whole country."

Judicial Watch obtained federal documents that reveal federal subsidies to La Raza went from $4.1 in 2009 to more than $11 million in 2010. Farrell questions that use of taxpayer funds.

"Eleven million dollars of your tax money has gone to this racial-identity group to advance their political agenda," he laments. "Can you imagine a white racial-identity group getting money like that? Or for that matter a black or a Chinese or a Korean group? It's just ridiculous."

Farrell thinks based on Mu�oz's background, she is unfit to hold such a senior position in the White House.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ah you need new tinfoil cross, there is no agenda by the obama admin or demoncraps!

IN A PIGS ASS THERE AIN'T!

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I posted a few excerpts from "Raza Studies", as taught in Tucson, until BANNED.

Radical chit.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Idiots at thier best

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Full speed ahead...in the effort to fundamentally transform America.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

IC B2

S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
It is an election year and they are upping the demand for minority voter bases where ever they can buy them. wink

Take care and have fun. Swany
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
up,....for

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Once was quite enough.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

637 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 72 invisible), 2,402 guests, and 1,080 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,582
Posts18,510,945
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.