Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
D
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
D
My oldest Rockchucker, bought new by me in 1973, developed a problem seating shell holder heads in the ram. I guess after 40 years, it was time for a new ram. I called RCBS, described the problem. The nice lady asked what year it was, as there were changes over time. I could't remember and she told me to unscrew the bushing that receives the dies and the date would be there. As she said, "73" was stamped under the bushing flange, so that's how I know when I bought it.

Short story, a new ram and shell head holder clip are on the way, no charge. My experiences with RCBS and Dillon have been outstanding.

DF

HR IC

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Great to hear that. Best people around for sure.....

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have had very similar experience with RCBS. Excellent customer relations and service.

If we live long enough, we all have regrets. But the ones that nag at us the most are the ones in which we know we had a choice.

Doug
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The Fire is full of RCBS posts concerning how helpful their customer service is.

They stand out among many of the firms we do business with in their commitment to satisfy and support their customers.

Steve

B
B
RCBS is even really good with their after sales service in Australia. " Green is Good"

Regards,
btm_54
IC B2

D
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
D
I really like Bonanza Benchrest dies. I had to replace some small parts that got messed up removing a stuck case from a FL sizer. Unlike RCBS, they charged for nickle and dime stuff, although amounting to little more than pocket change.

But, the replacement Rockchucker ram that RCBS is sending at no charge is a heavy, machined piece of steel and should be at least a $20-30 part. Quite a contrast in company CS.

DF

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Makes buying used RCBS gear a no brainer. While you're on the topic of customer service, Talley is one of the tops....

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
I really like Bonanza Benchrest dies. I had to replace some small parts that got messed up removing a stuck case from a FL sizer. Unlike RCBS, they charged for nickle and dime stuff, although amounting to little more than pocket change.

But, the replacement Rockchucker ram that RCBS is sending at no charge is a heavy, machined piece of steel and should be at least a $20-30 part. Quite a contrast in company CS.

DF

You are right about Forster. I love their dies, but they do nickle and dime you......

RCBS has some of the best customer service on the planet.

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
"The nice lady asked ..." nuff said. They do have nice customer server folks there.

Remember, not everyone has a happy ending, so be happy when you can
H
H
RCBS is owned by ATK which also owns Weaver,Alliant Powders,Federal Cartridge,Speer and CCI. I hope the CS at Weaver is just as good because I just purchased one of their top end scopes. I bought one of their first T models over 30 yrs ago and it hasn't skipped a beat. My 83 rock chucker hasn't prompted a call to RCBS's CS yet.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I like other dies better than RCBS.. I have other dies.. but I also have RCBS dies in those calibers...

between RCBS and Leupold products.. nothing can be backed up better than them...and NO ONE offers quicker customer service turn around either...

and it is always "NO QUESTIONS ASKED.."

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Word of mouth is gold, Just bought my first reloading set from RCBS. Great products!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

81 members (338reddog, 10gaugemag, 6MMWASP, 673, 79S, 7 invisible), 1,742 guests, and 794 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,759
Posts18,514,952
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.