Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
the very best we can hope for is to elect someone who is a click or two to the right of the incumbent.

currently, we have choices. they include the Newt, the Mitt, the Sanctimonious Santorum, and the outlyer, the Dr. Paul Himself.

so, who are we going to choose to Elect in order to replace the Incumbent??

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Pathetic.

Bob Dole, the same ass clown that joined Senate Democrats to kill the balanced budget amendment in the Senate, bashing Newt.

Tom Delay. Ann Coulter. etc., etc., etc.

This makes me want to puke. The sad part is, many so-called "conservatives" are falling for this horse-**** and falling right into the establishment's hands. They want Romney, because Romney will not change a damn thing.

Newt is being outspent 14-1 in Florida, and fading in the polls fast thanks to the onslaught.

His only prayer is a slam dunk performance tonight and enough Republicans pulling their heads out of their asses in order to see what's going on....they're being led like sheep to the slaughter.

Romney = status quo. Deficit spending, increasing debt, NO income tax relief for middle Americans, milquetoast moderate reform proposals that will of course be abandoned if the political winds blow that way.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Santorum will fade after tonight leaving only two viable candidates only one of which has any chance of beating BHO.

That candidate is Romney and that is why I have endorsed him.

Maybe if The Newt doesn't beat him up too much tonight he will get a cushy ambassadorship somewhere like maybe... Mars?

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Stan V Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Pathetic.

Bob Dole, the same ass clown that joined Senate Democrats to kill the balanced budget amendment in the Senate, bashing Newt.

Tom Delay. Ann Coulter. etc., etc., etc.

This makes me want to puke. The sad part is, many so-called "conservatives" are falling for this horse-**** and falling right into the establishment's hands. They want Romney, because Romney will not change a damn thing.

Newt is being outspent 14-1 in Florida, and fading in the polls fast thanks to the onslaught.

His only prayer is a slam dunk performance tonight and enough Republicans pulling their heads out of their asses in order to see what's going on....they're being led like sheep to the slaughter.

Romney = status quo. Deficit spending, increasing debt, NO income tax relief for middle Americans, milquetoast moderate reform proposals that will of course be abandoned if the political winds blow that way.

Don't diss The Hammer, bro! Something is going on with the blood letting, Newt should really look pasty white tonight. I'm not sold on him, or anyone else. Like any normal adult however (RPeeer's need not apply), I'd vote for RP against the One.

All American

All the time
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
but Newt doesn't even pretend....I hate to agree with Beck, but the dude is a progressive and pretty much has been from the start.

the Contract was great....Newt didn't write it but he was instrumental in passing what got through. but thoughout, his mouth and his uncontrollable need to generate "grandiose" ideas led to more and more problems for him. even now, he is simply not a mature man....he is childish, petulant, lies pretty much reflexively, and spouts incredibly liberal BS on immigration and class warfare issues.

I would still vote for him...or a dead cat....over Obama, but people claiming he's some classic conservative are just not paying attention. Even to what he says today, much less his record.

google up the you tube of his telemundo interview, and gag.

I know...but you're not catching my drift. People would rather vote for a begger than a thief. It's the trust thing.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by dave7mm
... with all his liberty blather.
dave

Patrick Henry just threw up in his mouth a little.

paultard tells people looking for a crutch, just what they want to hear.
Kinda reminds me of hitler in the late 20s into the 30s.
Not to worrie.
Sonofpaultard will be next up at bat.
Same blather.
Apple dont fall far from the tree.

dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Ironically, Dr. Paul is about the only one to utter the "L" word.

Can't figure why the notion is anathema to "conservatives".

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ironbender
... with all his liberty blather.
dave

Patrick Henry just threw up in his mouth a little.

paultard tells people looking for a crutch, just what they want to hear.
Kinda reminds me of hitler in the late 20s into the 30s.
Not to worrie.
Sonofpaultard will be next up at bat.
Same blather.
Apple dont fall far from the tree.

dave

sorry, gotta disagree...ain't going to vote for him, but the best line of the night,"I'd ask him why he was calling".

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

I think the Good Doctor will finish in the top four in Florida, in fact I'd bet on it.

Any takers?

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
common sense is increasingly hard to come by...he might make the top four...you should check with your sheepeople...

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

I'm willing to give odds on big money he will finish in the top four. Place your money. I'm here for you.

My people are in agreement.

www.paracay.com

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My gawd...you're a pretentious azzwhole. Night

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Pretentious maybe, wrong not.

My people have done well.

www.paracay.com

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Not about to read all 12 pages so advanced apologies if this is already been pointed out.

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/.../26/id/425683?s=al&promo_code=E092-1

Video of Gingrich Bashing Reagan Was Edited To Be Misleading
Thursday, 26 Jan 2012 05:29 PM

By Martin Gould

Video supposedly showing Newt Gingrich bashing Reaganism just at the end of Ronald Reagan�s presidency was edited to put the then-up-an-coming congressman in a bad light, it has turned out.

The C-SPAN video, titled �Newt Gingrich bad-mouths Ronald Reagan in 1998� on YouTube, was part of a huge coordinated campaign against Gingrich that was launched on Thursday, five days ahead of the vital Florida primary.

But it cuts off before Gingrich explains what he means.

In the portion shown on YouTube, Gingrich talks about the Republican Party�s chances after Reagan leaves office. �On Election Day, the American people, given a choice of more of eight years or something new, will vote for something new,� he said.

But what the clip does not show is Gingrich�s rationale behind his statement, which shows he was not bashing Reaganism, but merely suggesting that then-Vice President George Bush needed to take it forward.

The entire clip, which was discovered by the website RiehlWorldView, shows Gingrich going on to say he wanted �A Republicanism of the '90s that builds on Reaganism, but goes beyond Reaganism.�

He continues, �This is the country where 'new' and 'improved' are the two most powerful words in advertising,� and says if the two candidates in the 1988 election had similar stances and were equally �pleasant� the Democrat would win simply because it would signify change.

That is why, Gingrich said, Bush needed to change direction slightly with what he said should be �broadly a center-right platform.�

�Reaganism, after all, is a values system which carried 49 states last time, fairly inclusive, I would suggest,� Gingrich continued. �It is more than just a personality issue as the vice president proved in his commitment to no tax increase which was the decisive issue for him in New Hampshire.�

NRA Lifer
"It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare." - Mark Twain
"Everybody has principles... until they are an inconvenience." - Me

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
It get's better,Geaux. Excellent article by one who was there,when Abrams was. It requires a thoughtful read so you'll need 15 minutes.

http://spectator.org/blog/2012/01/27/elliott-abrams-caught-misleadi

Last edited by isaac; 01/27/12.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

327 members (1lesfox, 160user, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 222ND, 12344mag, 27 invisible), 2,791 guests, and 1,045 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,647
Posts18,533,798
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.