Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
eh76 #6104975 01/28/12
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by eh76
$2.68 in Cheyenne, WY and $2.88 in Casper WY

Why is your gas cheaper? Is it due to lesser state imposed taxes per gallon?

GB1

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
My weather station is registered and linked online with the National Weather Service and Weather Underground. Also have gizmoe in the yard that I don't mess with, that the NOAA gals put in to register quakes. To be honest, there were times I was worrried about setting it off, when things get a little hairy, if you know what I mean!

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Post a pic.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hunter1960

Nope actually we do have the 2nd lowest state imposed fuel tax in the nation, HOWEVER most times it is cheaper in SD or CO. I paid $3.01 today in my burg. So much for lower state fuel tax making it cheaper.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AKHntr
My weather station is registered and linked online with the National Weather Service and Weather Underground. Also have gizmoe in the yard that I don't mess with, that the NOAA gals put in to register quakes. To be honest, there were times I was worrried about setting it off, when things get a little hairy, if you know what I mean!

Liar............akbushrat aka akhntr

IC B2

eh76 #6105001 01/28/12
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

Nope actually we do have the 2nd lowest state imposed fuel tax in the nation, HOWEVER most times it is cheaper in SD or CO. I paid $3.01 today in my burg. So much for lower state fuel tax making it cheaper.

That's BS story if I ever heard one. Why do you feel you need to make things up as you go along? Obviously you are confused or simply not being truthful.

N
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
N

So what your saying is, you must live right on top of a major fault line.. As I like to study earthquakes which Fault line would it be??

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AKCunt

That's BS story if I ever heard one. Why do you feel you need to make things up as you go along? Obviously you are confused or simply not being truthful.

[Linked Image]\

you really are stooooooooooooopid little fella. wink

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
It's not my...

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Shenah

So what your saying is, you must live right on top of a major fault line.. As I like to study earthquakes which Fault line would it be??

Google the Yukon River, Alaska. NOAA website has a map and it also shows what is registered and when. There has been a swarm of quakes this week. Mostly starting right along here and moving directly south thru the middle of Alaska and then on out to the Chain. Sort of typical but more than usual.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I take it google is your number one information source.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
[bleep]' idiot pretender.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

[Linked Image]

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
For internet purposes, yes. Google is my search engine.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Must come in handy for your fake internet persona.

N
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
N
Originally Posted by Shenah

Google the Yukon River, Alaska. NOAA website has a map and it also shows what is registered and when. There has been a swarm of quakes this week. Mostly starting right along here and moving directly south thru the middle of Alaska and then on out to the Chain. Sort of typical but more than usual.

I gather you must live near Fort Yukon and the Tintina Fault line then. Only minor quakes as it's not an overly large fault line.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm not gonna argue his temps since NOAA is saying fairbanks is -47 right now but having a seismoligist gauge or whatever the hell you want to call it, I do doubt.

The interior had a 4.3 today east/NE of denali today though. unless the guys last name is Palin, I doubt the USGS would put equipment in his yard. Just my opinion of course.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I get NPR radio, satellite tv and internet. Which one would you choose for information?

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Gas was 2.94 on Friday. I was in a hurry after work and didn't fill up. Got up this morning and it was 3.14. Just my luck.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. - Mark Twain.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
I'm not gonna argue his temps since NOAA is saying fairbanks is -47 right now but having a seismoligist gauge or whatever the hell you want to call it, I do doubt.

The interior had a 4.3 today east/NE of denali today though. unless the guys last name is Palin, I doubt the USGS would put equipment in his yard. Just my opinion of course.

Believe what you want, but I also have a Primary Survey Monument on the corner of my property and they is where they placed the gizmoe, I call it.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (204guy, 12344mag, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1234, 57 invisible), 2,407 guests, and 1,232 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,863
Posts18,517,866
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.