Just want to let everyone know that I have re-found this place. To those of you who know my id HEY, to those of you who don't; I'm a handgun only hunter since 1989 and a Contender only hunter since 1991. I hunt/shoot with handguns because an accident in 1988 prevents me from using long guns. I do still manage to shoot 12 shots a dove on the opening day every year then it is three weeks of PT to get my shoulder right again. Just now I am using a Ruger Red Lable 28ga to do that had to put my 20ga Benneli away. I currently have four Contender frames 11 barrels all scoped 14 inchers. My thing is the .41 caliber handgun round, think it is the best for less out there. I currently have 2 in .41RemMag (BullBerry and Fox Ridge), I in .41GNR#2 (wildcat from Gary Reeder), I'm waiting to receive a 12 inch in .411JDJ from a poster from Saeed's site should be here any day now. I also received last October a custom SBH fron Gary Reeder in .41RemMag and .41GNR it is a duel cylinder 5 shooter. Need to get the ball rolling on a 14 incher in .414Super (Wesson round), have to decide who is going to do it for me. Love talking about my baby the .41 but I also shoot all my other Contenders on a regular basis. So HEY everybody.

Handgun Hunter no more. STILL LOVE THOSE .41's