J
You know, every time this dude comes up, I imagine I hear a
creepy little voice saying "My name is Leeeeeegion" eek

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Originally Posted by interthem
You know BT as a "process engineer" you would think basic English comprehension would be among your skill set. Obviously not the case in your case. As we have told you BEFORE, Larry is in FL until June and all his guns are locked in my safes.
When he return in June we will be contacting you to come and see that all the guns he says are his are in fact just that. We'll see if you show up with the $10,000.00..... odds at the club are not running in your favor.

Have to send Larry's #1 to Turnbull to get it restamped 275 Rigby. Doubtless will then be worth a fortune,,,,,,,

See you in the Spring. your pal, Roger
Ah yes, once again we get a post from Larry claiming that he isn't always "Larry."

TFF Larry claiming he isn't Larry.

We know damn well it's Larry because only in Larry's mind does he have any friends.

A pathetic man trapped in a maelstrom of conflicting identities concocted by his diseased mind for companionship.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Jeez, just when I thought Larry Rootcheese was gone, here he is smelling up the place again. Thanks to BT and nsa for keeping him on the defensive. What an ASS

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just got positive confirmation that Interthem is, as we all knew, Larry POS Root.

At least that's what his mailing address says.

Jorge, Larry will never go away as the BSE has almost completely obliterated his brain. Thus his need for invented companions and friends on his descent into utter raging senility.

What an ASS!

I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
nsa,

Interesting reference to BSE, mad cow disease. Those ole cows do get pretty crazy from what I've heard. Luckily, I've never seen one in person, don't want to, for sure. They waste away, stagger around, slobber and act crazy. No cure. Bad stuff.

DF

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well, it is odd that so many of these "expert gun nuts" were wishing for a rifle Ruger has already made in both the #1 and 77.

As for brickhead, the 10,000 dollar bet is still on the table and we will remind you of it come June.

Top one is a 275 Rigby #1 residing in the gun safe in WY. Want to up the bet to 20K brickhead ?

[Linked Image]

Somebody on another thread asked you VERY politely just to put a coin on the buttstock of that rifle in that picture and take the picture again. I still haven't seen you oblige. ALL of your pictures have that same white line on top of the buttstock about halfway down. You must be a very lonely man,old OR young. Seek help.

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
As we have said time and time again, The $10,000.00 bet stands and any other doubters are free to put in their bets and show up as well. No one will as you are all windbags of hot air.
But fear not, come June you will be reminded by numerous posts from many of our members that you don't even know exist (yet).

Lies, attacks and name calling will not change that.

Amazing that you "experts" with your incredible research ability can't even find that the #1 275 Rigby was purchased right here off this site.

Larry is currently redoing the #1 375 H&H (also purchased here) in English red. He says when it is done, he'll post a nice picture of it with that day's Key West newspaper in the background. Far better than a "coin on the stock" which could be photoshopped in, in 5 minutes.

Hang in their boys, Roger See you in June........

Hey NSAQAM, Larry is very "IN", LOL
You also dishonor the 28th division by using the unit patch as an insult.
As for the liar, welcher Bricktop, his day is fast approaching.
Coward trolls won't accept PMs.
How's the phantom "campfire" coming ?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
As we have said time and time again, The $10,000.00 bet stands and any other doubters are free to put in their bets and show up as well. No one will as you are all windbags of hot air.
But fear not, come June you will be reminded by numerous posts from many of our members that you don't even know exist (yet).

Amazing that you "experts" with your incredible research ability can't even find that the #1 275 Rigby was purchased right here off this site.

Larry is currently redoing the #1 375 H&H (also purchased here) in English red. He says when it is done, he'll post a nice picture of it with that day's Key West newspaper in the background. Far better than a "coin on the stock" which could be photoshopped in, in 5 minutes.

Me, myself and Irene strikes again. Booooooooring...............

Who sold you the .275? Must have missed that one in the classifieds.........

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Yep, sure look photoshopped to me.

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You can expect that pricks like BT, Bigbuck, and I would call Larry a liar and a fool but when fine, upstanding, downright nice guys like LBK, Karnis, and Gnoahh get on you you know you're not well liked or respected.

You're like chewing on tinfoil to the membership here.

Seek help.

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
That would mean I have to take it off my head in order to chew it. I always put on my tin foil hat when I sense Larry is slinking/slithering about.

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by gnoahhh
That would mean I have to take it off my head in order to chew it. I always put on my tin foil hat when I sense Larry is slinking/slithering about.

But, it's not Larry. It's a member of his posse or one of his alter egos. I'm not sure which, could be both... blush

It's a different world where he is. Not sure where "is" is, if you get my drift... crazy

DF

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You know BT as a "process engineer" you would think basic English comprehension would be among your skill set. Obviously not the case in your case. As we have told you BEFORE, Larry is in FL until June and all his guns are locked in my safes.
When he return in June we will be contacting you to come and see that all the guns he says are his are in fact just that. We'll see if you show up with the $10,000.00..... odds at the club are not running in your favor.

Have to send Larry's #1 to Turnbull to get it restamped 275 Rigby. Doubtless will then be worth a fortune,,,,,,,

You do realize you claim to be both Larry and Roger under the same user name right in multiple posts right?
I had some meetings in Pinedale a few weeks ago and I asked some of the locals if they knew a Larry Root. I fully expected a lot of folks to roll their eyes but nobody had even heard of you. Are you a hermit? Do you lie about having a place in Pinedale? Is Larry Root just another alter ego? Whats the deal?

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Maybe needs the upgraded sights like the Boddingtons?

A golf course is a sad misuse of a perfectly good rifle range.
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Dog_Hunter

You do realize you claim to be both Larry and Roger under the same user name right in multiple posts right?
I had some meetings in Pinedale a few weeks ago and I asked some of the locals if they knew a Larry Root. I fully expected a lot of folks to roll their eyes but nobody had even heard of you. Are you a hermit? Do you lie about having a place in Pinedale? Is Larry Root just another alter ego? Whats the deal?

That gets back to my question of just where "is" is?

DF

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
First of all, while thanking you for your service, We are amazed you could call in Artillery but you couldn't find us in a town of less than 1500 souls.

Better luck next time.

Now, lets try and catch you up with the power curve. Yes we have many, many user i.d.s on this site put there by the members of our gun club. Any and all are free to be used by any member as is our common photo hosting site. There are 100s of posts you are unaware of.

The trolls are in a real tough spot because one of them called one of us a liar about his gun collection. That troll was called out with a $10,000.00 wager that he is trying to duck faster than a raghead in a C10 with an A10 on his azz. When June comes the fake Negro will be hiding under his "process engineer" desk.

So get the knot out of your O.D. skivies and catch on...okay ?

Why don't you try supporting the members and sponsors of the site by spending some money with them (over $10K in 2011) as we do and get off the troll wagon as it has four flat tires, very few riders and a dead mule.

When you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Strange that all your various "club members" seem to have the same writing style, the same quirks and attitude. You're all experts on a wide range of gun related topics and all tend to ramble beyond where true experience would venture. You all sound alike, not too unlike a girl's sorority or maybe a Zombie clone... eek

DF

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I went ahead and deleted your PM without reading it. Just a little FYI for ya.

I didn't exactly ask the whole town about you, just a few people at the BLM office and some of the gals at the local pizza joint. Nobody had heard of you. I didn't exactly care enough to go too far out of my way.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It is understandable that someone living where you do would be shocked to realize there are adults with all their teeth, world traveled, educated and literate. Now about the $10,000.00 bet, you want in ? The buses run all the way out here.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You say you're not Larry, prove it.

All the evidence, cashed checks, mailing address, syntax, senility, and subject matter tells anyone who looks that you are indeed Larry. You're not fooling anyone but yourself.

You've been repeatedly asked to leave and to not return by the OWNER of this site yet you still afflict us.
I guess a man has to have at least a tiny bit of honor to respect the private property of another person.
Honor isn't something you've had for a very long time.
A shame really as you probably had some when you were younger.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

85 members (300_savage, 3dtestify, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 808outdoors, 44automag, 13 invisible), 1,206 guests, and 853 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,994
Posts18,481,132
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.