24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
OP Offline
**SPF** Arc'teryx Alpha XL Pants and XXL Jacket, crocodile in color. I'm a 34 waist and normally wear a large or XL shirt. I bought these over-sized for layering, took off the tags, threw them in a deployment bag and haven't pulled them out since. Will fit the average large guy just fine. **SPF**

[Linked Image]

Pants retail for $499, Jacket retails for $699.
Take the set for $725 delivered. Separately, I will sell the Jacket for $425 and the pants for $325.

King Of the Mountain "Trapper" heavy wool shirt. Size Large, just a little too snug for me in the chest: Never worn or washed. I hate to sell this one, it is SO nice, but I'm not getting any smaller. King of the Mountain has a lifetime warranty on their gear, tear it and they fix or replace it for free. Look them up, they are the best.
[Linked Image]

Retails for $367, yours for $225 delivered.

Badlands 2200 pack. Bought for work, but only used it a few times. I took a sharpie and subdued some of the bright red emblems. It is in very good condition. Includes two water bladders, one still in wrap. Also has an extra pouch, not sure what it fits, clips aren't the same size as the rifle boot?

[Linked Image]
Call it yours for $165 shipped.

Samson STAR drop in rail system. I bought these before we were issued free floating uppers. Never used it. They lock up super tight and are the next best thing to a free floated rail in my opinion. Good for guys that want something a little better on their issue rifle, eliminates the wobble so your laser actually stays zeroed.

[Linked Image]
These sell for about $175, this is one is brand new and you can have it for $100 delivered.

Samson VG-01 Foregrip very nice metal foregrip. Never mounted, still in sealed bag.

[Linked Image]
Sells for $80, yours for $45 delivered.

M16/AR15 A1 Stock, complete with spring and buffer: Painted, used screw has some scratches from disassembling. Slightly shorter than the normal A2, reduces LOP by nearly an inch, good for women, kids or those of us with short arms... Perfectly functional, ready to install and go.

[Linked Image]

Kits are usually about $100, take this one for $60 delivered.

**SPF** CMMG 22 AR conversion kit (ARC). New, never opened. I ended up getting a dedicated AR in 22. I have four extra 26 round mags too.

[img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c61/winmagfrog/L1020090.jpg[/img]

The ARC sells for about $150, the mags around $20 apiece. Take the kit and the mags for $150 delivered. **SPF**

ARMS-5 Rail adapter. Came on a rifle I bought, I have no use for it. Front was milled down to clear something.

[img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c61/winmagfrog/L1020100.jpg[/img]
Take it for $25 delivered.

Back up Irons:

[img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c61/winmagfrog/L1020099.jpg[/img]

Set from an H&K clone I bought (on top in photo). Not sure of manufacture, feels aluminum. $30 shipped.

**SOLD** YHM Rear sight, painted, nice solid low profile rear sight. $30 delivered. **SOLD**

POF Hooded front sight, FTA-2005. Removed immediate, as new, older high quality part. $45 shipped.

Lot of stuff: AR Grip, Botach AG-43, tan, dirty, has storage compartment, no screw included. AR Charging handle, used, ready to drop in. Samson 2.2" Offset rail, new in bag. JTM XTA tactical rail, I bought it for some kind of project, but can't remember what. Has mounting screws.

[img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c61/winmagfrog/L1020087.jpg[/img]
Take the whole lot for $45 delivered.

Please PM me with any questions, offers or trades. I check the forums regularly. These items will be posted on several forums, first "I'll take it" gets the item. I will combine shipping on multiple items. Trades entertained, particularly for Remington 700 SA or LA DBM bottom metal, one piece 20 moa SA scope base, good trigger; Remington 260 dies, brass, bullets or ammunition; 308 Magpul PRS setup; TSAR or Sinn watches; Quality knives (especially Busse's) etc...

I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone without explanation. US sales only, allied countries considered with prior communication wink

I read on this forum a good bit, but have never posted here. Sorry that my first post is a for sale ad! I post under the same username at several other forums. If you have any concerns, get in touch and we can talk on the phone.

Check, MO, or Paypal (plus the fees) is fine. PM me to work it all out. I will ship within three days of funds clearing.

Last edited by winmagfrog; 02/26/12. Reason: Mark items as SPF
GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I sent PM that I'll take the .22 AR conversion kit and mags.

Thanks,
dave

OP Offline
Updated sold items. Trade offers welcome.

OP Offline
Evening bump. I've put what I think are good prices on here, feel free to send an offer.

OP Offline
KoM top is gone (can't edit the top post for some reason). Last bump for the rest. If you need anything from the pile, let me know and make an offer.

IC B2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

109 members (44mc, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 325wsm1, 35, 12 invisible), 12,622 guests, and 1,138 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,229
Posts18,544,010
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.