Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Enrique Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Hey gang,

My buddy is looking for a pink scope to go with his girlfriends pink rifle. Figure I would help him out and post a thread on here.
I know Leupy made a pink scope, but not much luck finding any online.
Anyone have one they want to sell?

Kique

Enrique O. Ramirez
CLAN OF THE BORDER RATS - Member

"..faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see.." Hebrews 11:1
GB1

Enrique Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
BTW feel free to send me a PM if you do have one.
Thanks!

Enrique O. Ramirez

"..faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see.." Hebrews 11:1
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
please forgive me here , but i cant help myself..if you might need a thong to go with it, i will talk with my wife... she doesnt have one , but her younger coworkers likely would !

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
more power to him! I'm lookin to finish a pink rifle for my girlfriend, so I know what its like to try and find pink rifle accessories. I'm looking for the mossy oak pink camo dip to do hers in, its hard as heck finding that stuff.

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
i would paint half of my stuff pink if it would get the wife or daughter interested !

IC B2

Enrique Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
LOL
He took a stock I picked up here for him to the local auto paint shop and they painted the stock a super bright pink for her. She went nuts and got a mossy oak pink slip and and pink camo case for it.
Took her javelina hunting last weekend and she had her rifle. Now she wants a pink scope so he's trying to find one for her.
Well him and I were at work, she went out by herself even trying to find a javelina to shoot so her gun can get bloody.
So for me, the pink rifle got her hooked on hunting. Works for me!!!

Kique

Enrique O. Ramirez

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
he might be able to bring a scope in to the same body shop and have them paint it pink for her?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
leupold custom shop could do one for ya. They have some wild paints available.

https://customshop.leupold.com/custom_shop.php

Seems we constantly hear about how Social Security is going to run out of money but we never hear about welfare or food stamps running out of money. What's interesting is the first group WORKED for their money but the other group didn't.
T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
Any "local" hydrographic transfer(camo dip) should be able to do any scope you want...etched, then pink basecoat then camo film dipped!

Dedicated Master of the Western Influenced Martial Art known simply as "KLIK PAO" !!!
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Tom264 might have one laying around. I'd send him a pm if I were you...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
IC B3

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
NOT FOR SALE

I purchased this Leupold Custom on Ebay for my wife. $269.00 plus shipping. Ruger 10/22 which wears a Hogue Stock and a 20" .920 Green Mountain Barrel. The seller at the time on Ebay had 3 scopes for sale. Should've bought all 3 of them.

VX-1 3-9x40 Enough scope for a 10/22

[Linked Image]

Ken

P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
just picked up my wife an S&W M&P 15-22 in pink camo. She loves the gun and she too wants a pink scope. Good luck finding one. If you do please post where you find it.

Tony

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
What's the world comin to when we're discussing where to buy pink guns and pink scopes ? I can bet all you guys wanting to take your girlfriends and wives out with you are short timers in the relationship end.I've been marries 33 years to the same fantastic women and the last place i'd want here is the the deer blind with me.Teddy Roosevelt must be rollin over in his grave.

P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
Been married 23 years......she only target shoots with me. She doesn't go in the woods. It makes for a great day of target shooting and a great way to spend time with my best friend.....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by fellas2
What's the world comin to when we're discussing where to buy pink guns and pink scopes ? I can bet all you guys wanting to take your girlfriends and wives out with you are short timers in the relationship end.I've been marries 33 years to the same fantastic women and the last place i'd want here is the the deer blind with me.Teddy Roosevelt must be rollin over in his grave.

a sad world indeed where we like to share our passion with those we care about, and get more involved to the sport.....

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by patonyk
Been married 23 years......she only target shoots with me. She doesn't go in the woods. It makes for a great day of target shooting and a great way to spend time with my best friend.....

I agree ! It's some time well spent with my wife at the range. My shooting buddies love it when she is there with her pink rifle. No way does she spend time in the deer blind. Doesn't have the heart to shoot an animal but doesn't mind if I do and she loves the meat.

Ken

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

"Your range of experience runs that gamut from A to B, plus you're a nitwit. That's a hard combination to overcome, though some people try." - JB

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (1234, 1badf350, 19rabbit52, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 57 invisible), 17,793 guests, and 1,274 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,892
Posts18,538,598
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
Yesterday at 04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.