Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
As long as it's puzzle night, what is the significance of the colored clips?

How about this? What does it mean (other than the obvious 'I've been in the big house a time or five' and 'mom beamed with pride when she saw this one')?

[Linked Image]

Last edited by kamo_gari; 03/11/12.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by logcutter
Ink is ink...To each his own..I prefer to see Benning or Bragg ink over gang ink.

Jayco

So by what is on that individuls knuckles you can without a doubt state that HE has never been to Benning or Bragg...

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Tough talk? You started this thread, and you did it to talk [bleep] like always. You want a face to face come on out here to CT I will pick you up at the airport. You are all mouth!

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
I have been shot/stabbed and beat on..No man intimidates me..Just another day,win or lose...

I don't look for trouble but I don't run from it either..It's up to you.

Jayco

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Seems you have looked for it and gotten it. I can't imagine why.

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Let me know your flight number into BDL. I'll even meet you at the gate.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bricktop
- "Ah, little lad, you're staring at my fingers. Would you like me to tell you the little story of right-hand/left-hand? The story of good and evil? H-A-T-E! It was with this left hand that old brother Cain struck the blow that laid his brother low. L-O-V-E! You see these fingers, dear hearts? These fingers has veins that run straight to the soul of man. The right hand, friends, the hand of love. Now watch, and I'll show you the story of life. Those fingers, dear hearts, is always a-warring and a-tugging, one agin t'other. Now watch 'em! Old brother left hand, left hand he's a fighting, and it looks like love's a goner. But wait a minute! Hot dog, love's a winning! Yessirree! It's love that's won, and old left hand hate is down for the count!"

Robert Mitchum's best role, as "Harry Powell" in Night Of The Hunter, written by James Agee.

wink

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kamo_gari

[Linked Image]

Now that's a tattoo, if I ever get a second one I think that's it!!!

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

[Linked Image]

How about this? What does it mean (other than the obvious 'I've been in the big house a time or five' and 'mom beamed with pride when she saw this one')?

[Linked Image]

I think it is used to show what denomination each wad is. 20's are blue.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
- "Ah, little lad, you're staring at my fingers. Would you like me to tell you the little story of right-hand/left-hand? The story of good and evil? H-A-T-E! It was with this left hand that old brother Cain struck the blow that laid his brother low. L-O-V-E! You see these fingers, dear hearts? These fingers has veins that run straight to the soul of man. The right hand, friends, the hand of love. Now watch, and I'll show you the story of life. Those fingers, dear hearts, is always a-warring and a-tugging, one agin t'other. Now watch 'em! Old brother left hand, left hand he's a fighting, and it looks like love's a goner. But wait a minute! Hot dog, love's a winning! Yessirree! It's love that's won, and old left hand hate is down for the count!"

Robert Mitchum's best role, as "Harry Powell" in Night Of The Hunter, written by James Agee.

wink

L.W.

James Agee was born in Knoxville TN cool ,....Mitchum was pretty good in that role.... smile

IC B3

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by shreck

[Linked Image]

Impressive, ain't it? Lots of thought went into it, as I'm told. Done back in the early 80s by some creative fella armed with a walkman, some wiring, a few rubber bands, a needle and some ink. Voila! Prison tattoo gun.

The fellow shown is a good guy, and has long since mended his way from that of a gypsy biker. I've stored M/Cs at his place in recent years, and some of the stories he tells are magnificent. He doesn't often drink anymore, but one time he and I tied a good buzz on after working on one of his bikes, and I asked to see his arm 'art', and told him I wanted to take a picture of it, for posterity. He shyly grinned, got a bit bashful almost, it seemed, and scanned around the bar to see if anyone was looking before pulling up his sleeve.

When I giggled and snapped the shot, telling him all the while just how brilliant it was, he chuckled softly, then asked me if he's ever showed me how he can 'make her dance'. I of course said no, but that he needed to get on with it. he proceeded to flex and bend his arm to and fro. He had to pick me off the floor a couple minutes later, as I fell off my bar stool, paralyzed with fits of uncontrollable, seizure like fits of hysterics.

I love the dude. Rock on, Drifty! wink

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by teal
Says "Elwood"
I think Jayco needs to take his Fibercon and STFU.

Ah, little lad, you're staring at my fingers. Would you like me to tell you the little story of right-hand/left-hand? The story of good and evil? H-A-T-E! It was with this left hand that old brother Cain struck the blow that laid his brother low. L-O-V-E! You see these fingers, dear hearts? These fingers has veins that run straight to the soul of man. The right hand, friends, the hand of love. Now watch, and I'll show you the story of life. Those fingers, dear hearts, is always a-warring and a-tugging, one agin t'other. Now watch 'em! Old brother left hand, left hand he's a fighting, and it looks like love's a goner. But wait a minute! Hot dog, love's a winning! Yessirree! It's love that's won, and old left hand hate is down for the count!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is this ink, good or bad?..

Your opinion...

[Linked Image]

Jayco

and you were the one beotching bout ppl being juvinile and not being good role models to our kids and you start a thread just to start chit aswell......pot meet kettle dumbarse....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Partsman

I think it is used to show what denomination each wad is. 20's are blue.

Good guess, but no.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Let me know your flight number into BDL. I'll even meet you at the gate.

For [bleep] that defends cops so heavily it'd seem your stepping out'a bounds youngster. Go see momma and get a cookie for your efforts to look like a big boy.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
out with it KG

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by shreck

[Linked Image]

Impressive, ain't it? Lots of thought went into it, as I'm told. Done back in the early 80s by some creative fella armed with a walkman, some wiring, a few rubber bands, a needle and some ink. Voila! Prison tattoo gun.

The fellow shown is a good guy, and has long since mended his way from that of a gypsy biker. I've stored M/Cs at his place in recent years, and some of the stories he tells are magnificent. He doesn't often drink anymore, but one time he and I tied a good buzz on after working on one of his bikes, and I asked to see his arm 'art', and told him I wanted to take a picture of it, for posterity. He shyly grinned, got a bit bashful almost, it seemed, and scanned around the bar to see if anyone was looking before pulling up his sleeve.

When I giggled and snapped the shot, telling him all the while just how brilliant it was, he chuckled softly, then asked me if he's ever showed me how he can 'make her dance'. I of course said no, but that he needed to get on with it. he proceeded to flex and bend his arm to and fro. He had to pick me off the floor a couple minutes later, as I fell off my bar stool, paralyzed with fits of uncontrollable, seizure like fits of hysterics.

I love the dude. Rock on, Drifty! wink

There is a lot of talent behind those bars and they can do quite a bit with very little. Cool tat.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Is this ink, good or bad?..

Your opinion...

Jayco

[Linked Image]

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by kciH

Hell,I married an officer and was the hand to hand dummie

Jayco

Good to see you found your calling.

A thousand pardons for missing this. Pretty work. 9.7!

wink

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Payoffs to the Bloods, Crips and MS 13?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

494 members (22250rem, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 1234, 61 invisible), 2,183 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,369
Posts18,506,535
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.