-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
� and some of those countries are sending guys over here for our gummit to give 'em special on-the-border training.

Training 'em to do what, I wonder �

� how to help the "mules" avoid the Border Patrol?

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
If you notice the lack of forum activity from the Clan of the Border Rats, it tells you the mexicans are winning. I have forwarded the information on the Clan to all the different militias I have on my hard drive and they are also spreading the word on Greg and the others down there and how much help is needed. I hope they don't go under before we can get there. It would be like the Alamo all over again. Any changes in our MO that the members of the Clan want to discuss pipe up now!.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
If any of the Clan members are on facebook or twitter, just post up and someone of the militias will do the like or tweet thing back with you.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Perhaps the cartels speak two international languages; drugs, and money.....

They already got it so every high school kid in America can access their product, new markets opening up in Europe too I'd guess.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Trading pesos for dollars is one thing.
Trading pesos for euros maybe their downfall. smile

Birdy have you any recent intell on how the Clan members are holding up to the strain?

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Last coupla' posts by a coupla' real "Warriors"

or defeated [bleep]....?

Don't bother , we already know.

Bad Company, Birdy,...BAD company.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Perhaps the cartels speak two international languages; drugs, and money.....

They already got it so every high school kid in America can access their product, new markets opening up in Europe too I'd guess.

Birdwatcher

Not only "BAD"

run with "FILTHY"

defeatist bastards , and levels of immersion in FILTH is not my department,...

I don't know anyone posting here that works that area.

Take the rat and go PM one another.

Do some "Power of [bleep]" stunt,...sell it....

anywhere but here.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
No code talk tonight Greg. I am whupped and too tired to think hard. The two sisters came for a visit. If you get my drift. haha About the muzzies infiltrating the mexicans, have you seen any of the mexicans wearing burkas or turbins yet? Take a good look at their left hand the next time you look one over and see if it has schitt on it. That would be a telltale sign that he has been working with a muzzies as that is the hand they wipe their azzzes with.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Oh and if a mexican wants to shake your hand with his left hand just say NO. Any of those greeneyed mexicans shown up around there yet? The militia guys are pumped to say the least.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No code talking tonight dittos,...

the entire district ( non subscribers to 24hr campfire) has seen the chit you post, and posted,...

you do not speak for, or in any way represent much of anything.

Recommend avoid areas where you've pizzed off locals.

You did REALLY well on that score here.

Can't see you "Enjoying" local hospitality.

Go with Josie Wales

Last edited by crossfireoops; 03/15/12.

IC B3

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Get some rest tomorrows gonna be a big day over in the Peck Canyon. Keep the heat on them and the powder dry. I am ok with your well water log. Seems like it will suffice.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
� and some of those countries are sending guys over here for our gummit to give 'em special on-the-border training.

French drug manufacturers have been making and selling ephedrine & pseudo ephedrine and selling it to the cartels for years to be used in the cartels meth. factories.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That sounds really "Paranoid"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Last coupla' posts by a coupla' real "Warriors"

or defeated [bleep]....?

Don't bother , we already know.

Bad Company, Birdy,...BAD company.

"defeated k---s"

Thats a new one.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
That sounds really "Paranoid"

Not paranoia, just facts. Remember narcotics is a "business" of making money. A criminal enterprise, with the biggest buyers being US citizens, your friends & neighbors. The Mexicans may produce and import it into the US, but the US citizens from the trailer parks to Country Club Ln. are the ones buying it. Prove different to me? smile

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hunter1960

French drug manufacturers have been making and selling ephedrine & pseudo ephedrine and selling it to the cartels for years to be used in the cartels meth. factories.
I just wish I could get some for my sinuses.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ColeYounger

I just wish I could get some for my sinuses.

You can, you just have to show your ID. Sad it's got to that.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

The south/central american drug trade is nothing new in Europe. I had a couple of dope dealers try and sell me cocaine on the streets of Amsterdam nearly 20 years ago, they weren't even subtle about it like they would be in the states, just openly asked me. Of course the Chinese were shipping opium over here 150 years ago so it shouldn't come as a suprise to anyone that you can get any dope you want in europe.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I had a couple of dope dealers try and sell me cocaine on the streets of Amsterdam nearly 20 years ago

Naah, by pointing out actual facts yer just being "defeatist".

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/merseyside/7392263.stm

Like I said, it ain't new. We might like to think we're special in regards to our drug habits here in the U.S., but everything we have available here has been available there for just about as long.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (1234, 17CalFan, 160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 61 invisible), 2,309 guests, and 1,168 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,517
Posts18,490,944
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.