Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 33 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 32 33
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I still think he must be digital, but if not, then the only other possibility is fungal. He has the mindset of a good portabella, but the imagination of a Psilocybin 'shroom.

Save an elk, shoot a cow.
GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by eyeball
No, but several women have called me 'oh god'

Ten bucks says you woke up right after that! smile

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
[Linked Image]

That's the closely-related unihorn. everyone knows unicorns went extinct with the dinos.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Oh you so owe me a ten spot. You can't imagine being a single dr driving a 79 mark 5. You can't imagine the things I was called. I had to remove the screen from a back window of the apt I had and put a set of steps below the window.

Last edited by eyeball; 03/16/12.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by eyeball
Oh you so owe me a ten spot. You can't imagine being a single dr driving a 79 mark 5. You can't imagine the things I was called. I had to remove the screen from a back window of the apt I had and put a set of steps below the window.

That would plum tucker a guy out....

" He who refuses to do the arithmetic is doomed to talk nonsense" John McCarthy

IC B2

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Hard to keep from telling the same stories over and over to the same person.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Rick:

Your dealing with Faith vs Science (which also requires faith with evidence) The bible is a book of storys that have been handed down to teach man how to act with some morals, except when we want to over run another culture in the name of our god.

Tough sell with out blinders.

Walt,
Not all religions are "religious". Webster backs me up on this: Religion: cause, principle, or system of beliefs held to with ardor and faith. Evolution and environmental sciences certainly fit that definition. But I commend adherents for the faith extended. I don't have it in me.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
ricky,
There certainly are people who "believe" in evolution. But what you fail to understand is that there are also a large number of people who actually understand it. They follow the inescapable logic and mathematics and they know what evolution is at a very fundamental level. They are not "believers" nor could evolution as a science fit that description.

Sadly, today, few folks even attempt to understand something as simple as the basics of evolutionary biology. If they did, they would no more argue against it than they would argue that the earth is round, not flat.

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Strange how after all these years those finches didn't get bigger or faster so they could avoid being kestrel food.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
really old news. What's your point - it is a nice example of character displacement - natural selection - in action.

IC B3

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Natural selection- they would get bigger, tougher, faster, hooked beaks, and meaner- anything for survival.

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
They aren't evolving for survival - they are staying kestrel dinner.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
No.

Again, you display a total lack of understanding of the concept in just about every way imaginable.

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
If amoebas became Protozoa, why is there still amoebas? Did the stupid ones stay behind the curve like today's dimocraps?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Who said amoebas became protozoans?

That is like saying oranges became trees (all trees)...

Please try to learn something before asking stupid questions.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Does creationism accept the concept of plate tectonics?

A six day creationist (I forgot his name but could come up with it) at San Dias national Lab developed the program for modeling plate techtonics which actually fit the world as we see it.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Rick:

Your dealing with Faith vs Science (which also requires faith with evidence) The bible is a book of storys that have been handed down to teach man how to act with some morals, except when we want to over run another culture in the name of our god.

Tough sell with out blinders.

Walt,
Not all religions are "religious". Webster backs me up on this: Religion: cause, principle, or system of beliefs held to with ardor and faith. Evolution and environmental sciences certainly fit that definition. But I commend adherents for the faith extended. I don't have it in me.

I do not accept that definition as valid as stated. I'm guessing it was down the list of definitions a bit? smile

By that definition virtually any "system" that people get horned up over is religion. That is simply not the case.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by BrentD
really old news. What's your point - it is a nice example of character displacement - natural selection - in action.
Or lack thereof.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Here's a quote from the introduction of the 1956 printing of Origin of Speices

On the other hand, it does appear to me, in the first place, that Darwin in the Origin was not able to produce paleontological evidence sufficient to prove his views but that the evidence he did produce was adverse to them; and I may note that the position is not notably different to-day. The modern Darwinian paleontologists are obliged, just like their predecessors and like Darwin, to water down the facts with subsidiary hypotheses which, however plausible, are in the nature of things unverifiable. Introduction to The Origin of Species 6th Edition (1956) pp. xvii-xix

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Who wrote the intro?

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Page 15 of 33 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 32 33

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

498 members (1badf350, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 160user, 1234, 52 invisible), 16,946 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,924
Posts18,539,071
Members74,051
Most Online20,796
04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.