Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Chihuahua's on a rampage

video in link.

http://www.kztv10.com/news/small-dogs-a-nuisance-on-corpus-christi-street/

CORPUS CHRISTI -- Residents of Bernandino Street are tired of the mixed breed Chihuahua's that have been barking at them and terrifying their children for several months.

The dogs, which neighbors said belonged to a man who recently moved on and left them behind, roam around the street daily.

"There are just a lot of them -- they're just up an down," said Nelda Sauceda. "My daughter -- she'll be outside, but then I have to have her come back inside because they all -- I'm afraid they're going to -- you know what I mean."

Animal control officers visited the street Wednesday afternoon, but were only able to remove three of the dogs. They said they plan on coming back Thursday morning to set traps to catch the dogs.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Sounds like a 'target-rich' environment.. smile

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
I knew this was coming. The warning signs have been around for years. Initially it was the downsizing of cereal boxes and laundry detergent.

As energy costs rise, and our vehicles shrink in size for better fuel efficiency, it was only a matter of time for rogue packs of miniature canines to appear and start terrorizing our cities and neighborhoods.

It's a little-known natural selection process called "Canis Diminishis" and will continue unabated. Future generations of these bloodthirsty marauders will downsize into teacup-size Yorkies and Toy Poodles. What they lack in stature, they possess in tenacity and spirit.

This natural selection process affects humans too. Big-city gangs will eventually morph into packs of dwarfs in order to hi-jack the micro-sized vehicles of the future.

Be afraid. Be very afraid!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I had one of those many years ago . a woman gave him to me and I wandered why she ran very fast to get away after she handed him to me.
It diden't take long for me to find out her fear, He peed on everything in the house the first night , even in the middle of OUR bed .literly destroyed everything in the house in just 3 days. I put an ad in the paper and another fool loved his looks.(dilivered him to her in a parking lot)so she coulden't return him.I never heard or seen her again. I often wonder if he ate her but never had the nerve to call and find out. eek

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Time to start training my attack cat.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Poor little dogs. They should arrest the ass hole who left the dogs behind. They're probably hungry and thirsty.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
My brother has a chihuaha. That thing is absolutely fearless. If it were 30 pounds, it wouldn't be safe to be within a mile of it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You can believe this or not, I don't care, but I swear it is the gospel truth.

Several years ago the guy that lived across the road trained guard dogs. Mostly dobes and shepherds. He was good at it too. Just for the heck of it he trained a Chihuahua to be a guard dog.
Funniest thing you ever saw. Poor little thing knew what it was supposed to do but also knew it wasn't big enough to do it. It would just shivver and s**t and look at you and snarl until he gave it the sign. Then it would bite the hell out of you but couldn't get any higher than your ankle. If you were wearing boots it was hilarous. Poor dumb thing was a basket case.

Quando Omni Moritati
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CherokeeMike
I knew this was coming. The warning signs have been around for years. Initially it was the downsizing of cereal boxes and laundry detergent.

As energy costs rise, and our vehicles shrink in size for better fuel efficiency, it was only a matter of time for rogue packs of miniature canines to appear and start terrorizing our cities and neighborhoods.

It's a little-known natural selection process called "Canis Diminishis" and will continue unabated. Future generations of these bloodthirsty marauders will downsize into teacup-size Yorkies and Toy Poodles. What they lack in stature, they possess in tenacity and spirit.

This natural selection process affects humans too. Big-city gangs will eventually morph into packs of dwarfs in order to hi-jack the micro-sized vehicles of the future.

Be afraid. Be very afraid!

lol

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Cossatotjoe_redux
My brother has a chihuaha. That thing is absolutely fearless. If it were 30 pounds, it wouldn't be safe to be within a mile of it.
I had one growing up. We got her when I was three, and she lived till I was twenty-one.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Chihuahua's on a rampage

video in link.

http://www.kztv10.com/news/small-dogs-a-nuisance-on-corpus-christi-street/

CORPUS CHRISTI -- Residents of Bernandino Street are tired of the mixed breed Chihuahua's that have been barking at them and terrifying their children for several months.

The dogs, which neighbors said belonged to a man who recently moved on and left them behind, roam around the street daily.

"There are just a lot of them -- they're just up an down," said Nelda Sauceda. "My daughter -- she'll be outside, but then I have to have her come back inside because they all -- I'm afraid they're going to -- you know what I mean."

Animal control officers visited the street Wednesday afternoon, but were only able to remove three of the dogs. They said they plan on coming back Thursday morning to set traps to catch the dogs.

Seeing as how Chihuahuas are "hispanic" dogs perhaps the correct term here would be undocumented barkers.
We really need to learn to be more sensitive to the needs of others. Running amok in the streets and barking is an important niche, it's a job most American dogs just won't do. What they need is watering stations, free rabies shots for their anchor litters, federal dog houses and state alpo stamps. The border is secure. There's only 12 million of them.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Best way to take care of this problem is release some wolves, or at least coyotes, in downtown Coprus Christi.

That or import some pythons.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
we got coyotes and the occasional javelina running around the south side of town

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Stx, why haven't you offered to go catch them?
They sound mean enough to make good pig dogs out of them grin

The original international turd
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ron Paul says leave the dogs alone. If we weren't outside, they would leave us alone. Ban the dog catcher, stay in your home, and guard your doors and windows. Besides, the dog catcher is not an office afforded in the Constitution. He is an example of big government run a muck, a take over of the industrial and military complex. They're all terrorist anyways.

It's all operation ajax's fault....

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
Ron Paul says leave the dogs alone. If we weren't outside, they would leave us alone. Ban the dog catcher, stay in your home, and guard your doors and windows. Besides, the dog catcher is not an office afforded in the Constitution. He is an example of big government run a muck, a take over of the industrial and military complex. They're all terrorist anyways.

It's all operation ajax's fault....

Too funny laugh

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I hate people who don't take care of their animals

Really

Snake

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
When I was 5 or 6 I was terrified by a neighbors pack of Dachsunds.
They had about 15 of them!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Sagebrusher
When I was 5 or 6 I was terrified by a neighbors pack of Dachsunds.
They had about 15 of them!

My Dachshund takes no [bleep] from anything regardless of size.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (12344mag, 2500HD, 222Sako, 160user, 240NMC, 1lessdog, 58 invisible), 2,650 guests, and 1,277 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,293
Posts18,486,946
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.