Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
How many kooks are on this fire? What Kool-Aid drinking world do you live in that causes you guys to look for a conspericy under every rock?

If our Union can survive GWB/Rummy/Uncle Dick we can survive anything!

Back under your rock dude!
You want a vote passed to find out if you are one

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Was listening to Rusty Humphries show earlier in the week. Someone was sitting in for him and had a very interesting theory. Basically, Obama is fashioning himself after FDR. He's promised the sun and the moon and if that still doesn't win over people to the point that he thinks he can win, Obama has something up his sleeve.

Obama will continue through presidential decree keep on giving himself more and more power. All of a sudden he will decide Iran is putting us at risk and he will bomb them. Supposedly he's already told Pinnetta to be prepared for this. This of course will irritate terrorists (sleepers) all over the country that has snuck in through the borders, to go after Americans with their own home made bombs, to start killing Americans in malls, schools and where ever they can get blood. This of course will raise the stakes to the point that Obama will nationalize the country, ammo, guns, food, fuel, you name it. He will then decide to declare martial law, for our own protection and it will be to dangerous to change course so will set the election aside.

Obama will be the dictator and the congress who doesn't have the balls to impeach this guy won't have any say in what happens. Scarey thing is I can see how Obama might actually try something like that. What say you???

Don't see that happening myself, but if it were to come to pass my only comment would be that Barry can blow me. His version of the New World Order and mine are quite a bit different.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I have NOT promoted, voted for or supported a demonrat in over 53 years

That is a record to be proud of. I am not even that old grin

indeed, in the long distant past supported a couple of "good" Democrats

I will never succumb to the snake charmers and sirens of the democrat party. To vote for a single one, would encourage the spread of the disease.

P.S. I believe George C. Wallace ran for POTUS as a Democrat - a time or two.
Voting for him would certainly not be reason for hussein obama being in office!
Would it?

Racism and idealism, suit both Wallace and Hussein, whats your point?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I think the real suprise will be in February
when Prez Obammy reveals his REAL birth certificate!

"wanna hear God laugh? Tell Him you have complete control now!"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ColsPaul
I think the real suprise will be in February
when Prez Obammy reveals his REAL birth certificate!

Do you really think his mother knows who the father was?

MOLON LABE

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This President and administration will stoop to anything to remain in office --- so, some of these theories aren't really so far fetched. Until the American people quite looking for handouts and believing his lies, we will continue on a downhill slide.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What say you???

whistle

[Linked Image]

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
that's the good stuff. Makes a dandy hat. grin

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
We all know what would happen if he tried that chit.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by crowrifle
If the a$sclown should try to postpone or for go an election I do not think declaring martial law would keep a lid on the revolution.
You got it...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by trevore

What would that be???? Obama continues to usurp the constitution and violate the law and no one has the balls to start impeachment precedings. People talk tough but in the end, less than 10% of the people of the time participated in the British Revolution.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Seeing the kenyan on tv, he seems like he doesn't care about his popularity at all. I think he does have some thing plan and it will include martial law. I also think it will be after the election in Nov. to see if he will be reelected. If he is reelected(which I think he will be) then in four years he will declare martial law.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The real worry is can he win the election.

50-50

That is MUCH more likely

Snake

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Cleburne
Seeing the kenyan on tv, he seems like he doesn't care about his popularity at all. I think he does have some thing plan and it will include martial law. I also think it will be after the election in Nov. to see if he will be reelected. If he is reelected(which I think he will be) then in four years he will declare martial law.

Do you ever listen to yourself before you hit post? You have joined the "Crazy Train" and it is running off the tracks at a station near you.

Pure Nuts!

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

...People talk tough but in the end, less than 10% of the people of the time participated in the British Revolution.

If you mean the American Revolution against the British only saw 10% of Americans participating, that's a pretty good accomplishmment for so few. Imagine what 10% of us could do now! cool

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bulletbutt

...People talk tough but in the end, less than 10% of the people of the time participated in the British Revolution.

If you mean the American Revolution against the British only saw 10% of Americans participating, that's a pretty good accomplishmment for so few. Imagine what 10% of us could do now! cool

Nothing.

How many folks participated in the War of Northern Aggression, how did that turn out for the south?

Snake

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I have no doubt that Turdmonkey would use bombing Iran for political purposes but I don't see martial law.

If that was to be tried right now the War Between the States would look like a kiddie T-ball game. Plus who would enforce it? Our military/LEOs sure wouldn't. UN?? If you want to see everyone pizzed have littlemen walking around with blue berets on our streets.

Now a few years later with the generation that is coming up???

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by stray round

If that was to be tried right now the War Between the States would look like a kiddie T-ball game. Plus who would enforce it? Our military/LEOs sure wouldn't. UN?? If you want to see everyone pizzed have littlemen walking around with blue berets on our streets.

What makes you say that?
I have asked this very question of several LEO and most of them say they will follow orders. Period. Their job is to follow orders, not to question them. Don't kid yourself the LE Community will do whatever they are told to do. Period.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

MOLON LABE

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
LEO's have long qestioned orders given. I've refused several, either directly or indirectly and most have done same.

In my book rule of law trumps orders and the Constitution hasn't been repealed.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (10Glocks, 10ring1, 12344mag, 16Racing, 1234, 1badf350, 67 invisible), 2,490 guests, and 1,356 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,348
Posts18,526,992
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.