-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nice, very nice! Now I gtta go find the story to read, this was the first check in post!!!!!<P><Mike<P>------------------<BR>God, Family, Country.

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Big Stick- I think I've heard this story before: "Once upon a time there were three bears...."<P>Nice looking bear.<P>Bob

B
B
Very nice Bear. What do you do with all the Meat they make you take from them?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gotta tell you you guys I just love that photo, what a grand old Yogi. I bet I've looked at that photo a hundred times so far!<P>Found one for your son yet?<P>Thanks<P>"GET TO THE HILL"<P>Dog

"True respect starts with the way you treat others, and it is earned over a lifetime of demonstrating kindness, honor and dignity"....Tony Dungy
M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
BigStick: That is one awesome bear. One that's all I want, just one bear any where near the 300 pounds or more. Just one....<P>Travalingman: Bear can be tasty. Depends on what they eat and how you cook them, just like any other critter. I have my bear all planned. I desperately want that big black rug, and all the meat goes to a local church that puts on an annual game supper free of charge. They feed wild game to anyone willing to come talk about hunting and hear a little gospel. Now if only I could find a bear that would make a rug big enough to stretch out on....<p>[This message has been edited by Mssgn/Mike (edited April 21, 2001).]

IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
<BR> Yeah, thats a great trophy. congrats to all of you.......10

"Like with any House of Prostitution we ought to charge admission at the United Nations building"

"Even better, we should bulldoze it down and put a public shooting range in its place." "We'd be a safer country for it".
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Congrats!!!! "Nice 'un" -memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Congratulations to you and the boy both. But I don't see the bear. <BR>By the way, who is that old hairy guy with the big black nose laying there beside you? [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

We may rise and fall, but in the end, we meet our fate together.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
<P>Travalingman: Bear can be tasty. Depends on what they eat and how you cook them, just like any other critter. I have my bear all planned. I desperately want that big black rug, and all the meat goes to a local church that puts on an annual game supper free of charge. They feed wild game to anyone willing to come talk about hunting and hear a little gospel. Now if only I could find a bear that would make a rug big enough to stretch out on....<P>[This message has been edited by Mssgn/Mike (edited April 21, 2001).][/B][/QUOTE]<P>Thanks for the input. If I do get to go, I will certainly ask the forum for favorite recipies. My Montana outfitter is auctioning a spring bear hunt here in Alabama at the RMEF dinner this year. It's not Alaska but I might just put in a bid on that one. TM

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

199 members (338reddog, 117LBS, 2ndwind, 204guy, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 31 invisible), 2,365 guests, and 981 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,446
Posts18,528,784
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.