Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
you really don't want to go there, bro:

http://polipundit.com/?p=36739

one of the more disgusting things about the left is their sick need to politicize tragedy......because nothing is more important than preserving power.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
From the "Reverend"...Fan those Flames Jesse...

Jackson predicted that the protests will continue to multiply in number and that the ranks of protestors will swell until Zimmerman is arrested.

"As long as he is outside of the court system, the protests will intensify and spill over into other dimensions," Jackson said. "His lack of appearance in the court system is a source of embarrassment and humiliation. He needs to face the court."

Jackson said that there is a mistaken assumption in some corners of America that all racial problems went away with the election of President Obama. "There was this feeling that we were kind of beyond racism," he said. "That's not true. His victory has triggered tremendous backlash."

He added: "Blacks are under attack." African American families are facing record home foreclosures and unemployment. Their children are burdened with student loan debt. States, particularly conservative ones, are passing voter laws that leaders know will disenfranchise blacks and other minorities. Meanwhile, the nation's prisons are brimming with black faces, he said, and their numbers that suggest that the legal system is quicker to send blacks to prison than whites.

Jackson said gunfire in America continues to be a problem for all Americans -- not just blacks. Why, he asked, isn't America outraged, that far more people die of gun violence in one year in America than the number of soldiers killed in the wars waged in Iraq and Afghanistan?

"Our disparities are great," he said. "Targeting, arresting, convicting blacks and ultimately killing us is big business."

Jackson said he also wants to see the Martin protests accomplish something else beyond justice for the slain teen's family. He said he wants the repeal of Florida's controversial "stand your ground" law, which gives legal protection to people who fight back in self-defense. Some believe that the Florida police were nodding to that law when they declined to arrest Zimmerman after the Feb. 26 shooting.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Between the election heating up, Occupy Wallstreet and the Trayvon situation, I think there is going to be a lot of violence out there this summer. I think the particulate count in the air will be high and the need for plate glass will be exceptional and cases of tear gas will be used.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
the [bleep] just need to bring it on, lets get it the hell over with.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Great link Steve. The comments below the vids are telling, but not surprising in the least.

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I wonder if Obama would go so far as to issue an "executive order" stopping all sales of firearms and ammunition?
If enough violence takes place, I can see him being brazen enough to do this.

Forty years of race relations is balancing on a razors edge once again.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
One of my sisters worked for the FBI one summer before she entered law school.During that summer my family became aware of the FBI's Uniform Crime Report.All of my family were shocked by what we found.If one's source of information was the MSM,you would think these statistics would be more balanced,as far as race is concerned.I haven't navigated to the FBI's site in several years but I've been told that the statistics concerning the break down of crime,by race,hasn't substantially changed.These are some of the highlights as I remember them.

Black men commit 69% of the rapes in this nation.
Blacks commit 50% of the murders.
Blacks commit 63% of all violent crime.

The population of blacks in this nation is approximately 12.8% with men comprising about 50% of that number.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
But hay those guys in the race industry need work too man!

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Looks like the Dems have finally go on board with Charlie Manson and decided they need a race war. is there no end to the evil of man, that they will destroy the only hope of Liberty the planet has ever seen.

I guess Switzerland is next, I hear it is full of evil bankers.

Ignorance is not confined to uneducated people.

WHO IS
JOHN GALT?

LIBERTY!

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Let them have at it. Bring in the big boys and tough guys while they are at it. Let's Roll.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm surprised that knuckle head Rancho loco hasn't posted something about Stormfront on this thread. mad

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Action Jackson is the worst sort of racist. Folks that make their living by pushing racism for personal profit, deserve a special place in hell.

Sam......

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I agree, Sam.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
+2

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I refer to Jackson as "Maytag" because all he does is agitate and spin.

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Very apt description ! Now he needs hung out to dry .

Time has come for the U.S. to be proactive instead of reactive to those who would kill us !!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
you really don't want to go there, bro:

http://polipundit.com/?p=36739

one of the more disgusting things about the left is their sick need to politicize tragedy......because nothing is more important than preserving power.

Great link, Steve, too bad much of that gets no national coverage as it should.

MM

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
I think all the blacks in the United States should ask themselves, "where would I be now if my forefathers had not been brought to the USA as slaves?" I wonder which country in Africa they think they would have a better life?

"SUPPORT OUR RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS"

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

505 members (1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 56 invisible), 2,206 guests, and 1,204 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,283
Posts18,505,128
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.