Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Calvin
this one time, at elk camp..

He told me he was just cold.....not queer

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A couple of times. The first time was while I was working one Summer in Detroit Or. It was the mid-seventies and they were logging full on then.

I was fifteen/sixteen and working in my cousin's restaurant. My cousin's son (second or third cousin to me) was a couple years older than me and had a group that he hung with. They were all logging kids. They usually didn't care about me much. One day one of them asked me if I wanted to go four wheeling up in the hills. I said sure. We get up there a ways and are looking down on the reservoir and he starts hitting on me.

This kid was BIG and I was really kinda worried that they might find me the next Spring tied to a tree with my pants around my ankles.

I declined his advance and he turned kinda pale. Turned out he was scared to death that I might tell someone in town. I realized at that point if it came out that he was gay, they would have never found his body.

Never told anyone and he was always very pleasant after that. I honestly felt pretty sorry for him having to live in fear like that.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by xxclaro
Never. Apparently being ugly does have it's advantages. Who knew?

I hear ya there! laugh

Last edited by derby_dude; 03/25/12.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Maybe its just me but male [bleep] never did much for me.

NRA Life Member 1969
OGCA
US Army 1954-1956
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Twice that I know of, and I have a pretty good gaydar having a gay brother.
Anyway the first was probably more of a sexual predator when I was 16 or so.

I was at the airport, having just come back from a quail/pheasant/chukar hunt and was sitting on the cooler full of birds and had my shotgun in a break down case in front of me, waiting for my folks to come pick me up. This guy sat down next to me and said,"lemme guess, a trombone?"
I said, "no, it's a shotgun".
He then said, "a trumpet?".
"No, a shotgun"
He looks at me, looks at the cooler, looks at the case, probably finally noticing the little molded in game scene, and gets up and walks away. I didn't think anything of it at the time, but now wonder if he was trying to pick up a kid.

In college I was out with three girls for a birthday party. We started at one hotel bar in Bozeman, then went to the Rockin R, which had just been remodeled and was probably the first non smoking bar in Bozeman. Earlier I had just made out with one of the chicks after saying something like, "someone's gonna think I'm gay being the only guy out with 3 hot chicks". Sure enough, when we went to the R bar, a girl came up to me and said her friend would like to meet me, and that he's sitting over there, while pointing towards the back. I never looked, just laughed it off and told her that I somehow knew this was going to happen tonight. Made out with that girl too, but she wouldn't put out.

"For some unfortunates, poisoned by city sidewalks ... the horn of the hunter never winds at all" Robert Ruark, The Horn of the Hunter

IC B2

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Once, Santa Rosa Ca. in the mid 80's, fruit loop was a chef at the hotel we were staying in.

I was chillin' at the pool after a rough day's work, punk made a comment, I threw a 3/4's full longneck bottle of beer at him, missed and knocked out a big window to another room eek.

A twelve man iron-working crew had to pack-up and leave, forkin' homo's.

Gunner

Trump Won!
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by P_Weed
Well, there was this guy I worked with at the Sperm Bank, he didn't really "hit on me' - but he got caught drinking on the job.

I went to the beach with him one time, and asked him, "Shall I put the umbrella up?".
He responded, "Yes, but don't open it."

THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA' BLOW---NO PUN...sick

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yep it was in the men's room at the Jacksonville, FL Mays Dept Store I was sitting on the crapper with my pants down around my ankles and there was no door on the crapper stall and in walks this queer and asks me if he could hold it for me. To which I told him to get the F___ out of my sight.

Sorry to to say I was in a real compromising position and couldn't react appropriately.

de 73's Archie - W7ACT

[Linked Image]

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Yeah, once, about 45 years ago! Left the sob stuffed in crapper in a public restroom bleeding and unconcious! Last time he asked to 'vacuum' my junk! I was 22 at the time and married to a woman! Never will have a use for queers-----NEVER!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by maarty
My cousin got hit on in the bathroom of a bar when he was 18.
This middle aged guy offered him $50 for a blow job, Brent told him to show him the money so the guy flashed a very full wallet, Brent agreed and told him to meet him in the carpark.
He got down on his knees beside a car, the guy unzipped his jeans and flopped it out and Brent delivered an uppercut to the guys family jewels, took his wallet and came back inside telling us to get the F*%# out of there fast.

We finally got the full story of where all the money came from out of him about an hour later while we were at the bar of a strip club about a mile away.

Sorry but your cousin is an outright thief and a POS.

Getting hit on by a gay doesn't give him the right to assault and steal from him.

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I had a buddy in Viet Nam who was from New Jersey that you probably wouldn't have liked, either. He and his school buddies used to roll queers for spending money.

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by ironeagle_84
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by okok
I see your noodle is still healing. eek

Lol... I am terminally bored. Even beer tastes all wrong. It's like being in hell.

what are you calling "beer"? ? ? ?

Sierra Nevada. Tastes like cough syrup (throat is very sore).

I guess you can edit a post for up to twenty-four hours... whistle

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No but girls hit on me. I rather have that. wink

Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Well, duh! grin

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Winnie1300
No but girls hit me and run away. I rather have that. wink

Fixed it for ya wink grin

The original international turd
F
F
I spent most of my adult life as a traveling musician, as my user-name "Fiddler" might suggest. I roamed from coast to coast with many stops in interstate rest areas. Many of these places are notorious homosexual playgrounds. Of course, I had no idea what I was in for when I rolled in off the road, but it never took long to find out.
While sitting there trying to take a crap, I'd look up to see an eager face leering at me from under or over the stall, or the huge gap always present at the edge of the stall's door.
Gets old real fast!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Funny story. While stationed in Germany me and 2 other guys went skiing in the Alps. Afterwards we went out to get a beer, just went to the first bar we walked by. As soon as we walked in I got a weird feeling. We sit down and several guys walked over to buy us a beer. We left shortly after that

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by maarty
Originally Posted by Winnie1300
No but girls hit me and run away. I rather have that. wink

Fixed it for ya wink grin

grin

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

325 members (17Fan, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 10gaugemag, 1100mag, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 43 invisible), 2,438 guests, and 1,190 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,077
Posts18,501,560
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.