-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Normally I would not give Bill Maher eek credit for anything that was until I saw this vid... Now I have to say "Thank you Bill" !! !! grin

Hunting the "Roar",
Mark Luce

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Damn....good to see you're still alive.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Wonder how Bill ever let that slip by?

Bear

Life is what happens to you as you are making other plans.

NRA Patron Member
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
"A career maybe, but not a job." I really want to say "Unbelieveable" but unfortunately it isn't.

NRA Endowment Member, Life since 1978
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Hi George........

Still kicking!!..................How did Bill Maher ever let this air? Maybe it was his way of getting back at the Obama administration for trying to put some distance between the two after Bill got crap for some outrageous and hurtful remarks he made about Sarah and Bristal Palin....This was not a big deal until Rush was attacked for his verbal gaff!

Hunting the "Roar",
Mark Luce

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He already has a career collecting Food Stamps

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Normally when I post an anti Obama topic on FB the "O" supporters come out of the woodwork to support his sorry ass......Not a single one had a single word to say about this.......That silence says volumes!!!!!

Hunting the "Roar",
Mark Luce

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Wow.... I'm thinking forced labor camps...

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm thinking firing squad. For sure don't have to feed them that way.

Mike

Know fat, know flavor. No fat, no flavor.

I tried going vegan, but then realized it was a big missed steak.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I want there to be some kind of safety net in our Country because sometime stuff that is beyond the control of an individual just happens. I do NOT want people who could work making a career out of collecting Obama Bucks.....

Test positive for drugs while collecting some kind of public assistance your benefits are shut off and you better have a plan to support yourself or you are going to become a migrant worker with a leg bracelet....

Learn something about a work ethic and the bracelet comes off ..... Try and run before that day and get the dirt nap.... Grave dug by now motivated learn to work or starve trainees

Please don't feed the trolls!
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
I want there to be some kind of safety net in our Country because sometime stuff that is beyond the control of an individual just happens. I do NOT want people who could work making a career out of collecting Obama Bucks.....

Test positive for drugs while collecting some kind of public assistance your benefits are shut off and you better have a plan to support yourself or you are going to become a migrant worker with a leg bracelet....

Learn something about a work ethic and the bracelet comes off ..... Try and run before that day and get the dirt nap.... Grave dug by now motivated learn to work or starve trainees

The testing positive of drugs will all but eliminate that bunch!!!

The "entitlement mentality" and the "we owe them for their ancestors(slaves)building this country" is outrageous!!!!!!!!!

These guys couldn't build a sand box nor would they be able to figure out what to put in it!!

Hunting the "Roar",
Mark Luce

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Wow.... I'm thinking forced labor camps...

I really don't think you could force much labor from that lot!!!

Hunting the "Roar",
Mark Luce

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This was posted last week.

Maher is pissed off at Obama and his handler Axlerod.It all started when Maher defended Limbaughs freedom of speech.Axlerod was supposed to appear on Mahers show and he canceled because Maher defended Limbaugh.Maher just recently gave Obama's campaign $1,000,000.00 and expected to be treated with some respect.LOL.When he didn't he decided to show little Pelosi's short film clip.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

531 members (1Akshooter, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 21, 61 invisible), 2,483 guests, and 1,211 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,454
Posts18,489,688
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.