Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by interthem
Your courteous response is appreciated. Ask Bricky, he knows where I live, Mr Keyboard Tough Guy. LAFFIN !!

Everybody knows where you live, scumbag, but no one cares.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cracks me up how badly Larry is gripping about this Bricktop thing.

Funny as heck and worth every minute of it to see Larry so consumed by this!

Ulcer maybe Larry?

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yeah. Talk about being obsessed with something...

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
BT's masterstroke I call it!!!

I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yep. Clearly the "winna!"

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
He, he, he, ..... we'll ALL see come June now won't we ?

You wish to back a fake Negro and serial liar ?

Guess that defines you pretty well.........

Hey NSAQAM, Larry is very "IN", LOL
You also dishonor the 28th division by using the unit patch as an insult.
As for the liar, welcher Bricktop, his day is fast approaching.
Coward trolls won't accept PMs.
How's the phantom "campfire" coming ?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nobody here is backing anyone and BT needs no backup as he's spun you into a frenzy all on his own.

Mission accomplished yet it continues.

Pretty fun watching you get all bent though! laugh laugh laugh

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Bent ? We are LOAO as you dolts keep digging a deeper hole every day.

What will you do after June when your "boy" is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to be a vindictive serial liar ?

Your "mission" has been an abject failure. But Bricky has three active police reports open on him in three different states. OU is especially concerned about an employee who appears to be so unstable.

Your mind is about as active as that dumb sheit in your avatar.

Another member PMed me that Bricky is now going to go whine to Ric (thought that was your job). Good luck with that, we have so many user I.D.s now that we'll be here as long as we want.

Ya gotta stop peeing on the floor, Kenny......

[Linked Image]

June is coming...................... LAFFIN !

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
After June we'll be laughing like hell that you spent most of a year gripping about BT and filing imaginary police reports at the drop of a hat.
Your paranoid delusions do provide copious entertainment though so keep them up Larry!

You must see BT every night in your syphilis addled dreams and wake up in a cold sweat.
Priceless!

TFF

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Geez larry.. you keep taunting this June thing. Yet you've proclaimed you are going to have all your law enforcement buddy's there to watch your back.

Man up and meet man to man.

Most of us are weary of your drivel in attempts to validate yourself.

And quit selling yourself as living in Wyo, you live in Key West and try to play cowboy for a few months a year then run back to Key West. No need to explain though as we fully understand why.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Do you really think with $20,000 cash sitting on the table it would be prudent to have no security present ?

Especially, since Bricktop has shown himself to be a very aggressive person (read his posts), has never revealed his true identity, you know..... name, address, phone number, has lied about his road trip to my home in Wyoming and has made threatening phone calls to my Voicemail in Wyoming !

As for NSAQAM claiming there are no police reports .... are you aware another of his flunkies posted here that he made calls to the agencies involved and that there were no reports. Of course that turned out to be a series of lies because I called the numbers and people he listed (really dumb!) and none of them had ever heard of him, did not exist or were off duty at the time he claimed to have spoken with them.

So we have a serial liar, whose normal M.O. is to curse at people who disagree with him, who makes charges against another member with no proof to back it up, engages in slander on a daily basis and YOU think I should "just sit down and hold hands" ? Sorry this old man didn't ride in on the Turnip truck.

Bricktop is well aware of the conditions of the wager, which he agreed to. He will never post the "stolen photos" and the links to wherefrom they were stolen. W/O that information we can not know which guns to bring to the meeting to refute his claims. Of course he would never show up at the meeting anyway BUT the issue needs to see the harsh light of day regardless.

If he were to admit, on every thread he slandered me on that:

1. He was a liar
2. He had no evidence of any "theft of photos".
3. He advised all his supporters of his unacceptable behavior (cc to me)
4. He made a sincere apology to me on this site for all to see.

Then I would be happy to drop this whole matter and expect Bricktop to "mend his ways".

Absent that, June is coming

FYI, I have received 29 PMs from other members asking me "what is this June deal with Bricktop about" ? I laid out the whole wager and it's conditions for them. Their general response was: "we understand that no real man can allow himself to be slandered in a public forum without demanding proof".

NSAQAM and his troll gang have done everything in their power to drive me (at first) and now all other members from our club who have joined here, off the site. He and his group of bully boys have lost their former control of the site and it has their shorts in a very tight knot.

As I have often said, Bricktop has some real contribution to make here on issues of firearms shipping. It is sad that he has allowed himself to become the pawn of the troll brigade and to attempt to do the work none of them have the balls to take on.

Sad little boys whose azzes were kicked at dodgeball by the girls' team. Now their whole loves revolve around being big shots on an Internet blog that 99.99% of shooters have never heard of.

Finally, I am a legal resident of the state of Wyoming and spend considerably more time there (and at my buddy's home in MT) than I do here in Florida. So you "know" nothing, you're just making it up to try and bolster as hopeless debate position.

Funny, how all of Bricky's peanut gallery NEVER want to address the core issue of the stolen photos and the links to the sites they were stolen from...........

Dodge and weave only fools those who cannot seek the real truth.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Larry gripping and working on his ulcer!

Priceless!

Mission accomplished BT but happily it continues to the satisfaction of all who enjoy seeing Larry writhe in cowardly agony and wet himself.

....giggle....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Paranoia will destroy ya......giggle

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I think the funny part is when someone is too stupid to figure out they are getting f'ed with. You're an easy target.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You fools are engaged in some kind of Vulcan mind meld.

You believe because you are paranoid fools hiding under a desk, therefore everyone else is.

You don't seem to understand the difference between being prudent and paranoid.

When someone says they are coming to your home and are going to confront you, a prudent man takes appropriate action under the law.

A paranoid person's action would probably be quite different and could result in a bad outcome for him/her or the stalker.

There have been two fools on this site, in the past, who made death threats against me. They both found out who was the "easy target" and who was not.

The utter ignorance of the law as well as the foolish belief that hiding behind a keyboard makes you invisible, never ceases to amuse me.

You have fun with your delusions....... June is coming.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
giggle....

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Sad little boys whose azzes were kicked at dodgeball by the girls' team. Now their whole loves revolve around being big shots on an Internet blog that 99.99% of shooters have never heard of.

If this site is so lowly, why don't you find somewhere else to spend your entire day. I'm fairly confident the owner has already kicked you out.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jlboykin

If this site is so lowly, why don't you find somewhere else to spend your entire day. I'm fairly confident the owner has already kicked you out.

+1

He's also called this place "Rick's dung hole" and Rick himself a "spineless turd".

The reasons he may have for wanting to stay here elude me. crazy

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Check the single shot forum ...... may give you a clue .......

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Finally, I am a legal resident of the state of Wyoming and spend considerably more time there (and at my buddy's home in MT) than I do here in Florida. So you "know" nothing, you're just making it up to try and bolster as hopeless debate position.

Really you spend 6 months a year there?

Your plum outta there before Nov. Not that you aren't even there from June 'till Nov. as now you are in MT too...at least according to you...

What parts of MT? or is that just a front?

Key West suits ya... ya know. whistle

Hell for 20K I may show up in June.. waddya I gotta do to get it?

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (219DW, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 222ND, 10ring1, 63 invisible), 2,337 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,274
Posts18,486,646
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.