Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 20 21
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
This will be the last post from Interthem until June when he (or a friend) will post the outcome of the wager complete with pictures.

Now here are the details for all to read with care. Events have to follow in a certain sequence, so don't miss anything.

Note: "you" refers to Bricktop, "I" refers to Larry

You will post photos of all the guns I have BOTH posted here and claimed to own at the time of the posting which you claim I have "stolen off the Internet"..

You will provide the image, links to the site where I stole the images as well as a link to the actual photos.

I'll examine your list, thread posts and links to other Internet sites. Any that have been sold will be identified (I have receipts) and I will also add any acquired since then. (like the two Ruger No 1s you stated I do not own)

Then we will schedule your long awaited visit to Wyoming. It will take place on a friend's private property, not at my home. Prior to the visit you will have to supply your full name, address, phone number and verifiable I.D. photocopy.

After the Sublette Cty. Deputy (who will provide security) has examined both your $10,000 cash and mine and pronounced them genuine and in the full amount, you will be afforded the chance to examine all the guns in question.

Witnesses who can validate their ownership will be present. The Deputy has advised me that if you attempt bring any of your "posse" with you they will be excluded from the private property on which the event will take place. If they fail to obey the landowner's request they will be arrested.

Your deadline, Bricktop, to provide the initial information is 31 May 2012.

If you fail to meet any of these conditions, all my obligations will be null and void.

Regardless, we will still have the meeting with photographs displaying me holding the money and the two Ruger No. 1s you have most recently lied about not being my guns.

It will be posted Internet wide.

Any stupid, abusive, insulting or obscene responses to this post will not be read by Interthem, nor responded to.

If any member has an adult question Interthem will be happy to answer PMs on the wager.

Hey NSAQAM, Larry is very "IN", LOL
You also dishonor the 28th division by using the unit patch as an insult.
As for the liar, welcher Bricktop, his day is fast approaching.
Coward trolls won't accept PMs.
How's the phantom "campfire" coming ?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Reminds me, I need to fertilize my lawn tomorrow...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Yeah me too.... and maybe work on starting a compost pile... and trimming up some trees

Last edited by wahunterinrok; 03/30/12.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
How many other personalities will you post with between now and june, seeing how it's enterhim's last one until then?

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Who gives a [bleep]!

“No one in hell can ever say I went to Christ and He rejected me.

C.H. Spurgeon
IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Don't tease us....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Brings cabin fever to a new low !!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Larry the Liar posts again......... crazy Larry how stupid are you really? The Sublette County Sheriff will examine money used in a bet.....really now? Gambling is illegal in Wyoming you dumbasss...NO Sheriff would be a party to your bet....you are just plain stupid.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jahrs
Who gives a [bleep]!

Not me. I have the SOB on ignore...

Ben

Some days it takes most of the day for me to do practically nothing...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bluedreaux thinks talking about himself in third person is cool too, Larry.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Speaking of Bozo The Clown...when did he pass away?

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jahrs
Who gives a [bleep]!

This

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Little known fact, Bozo the Clown passed away in the marijouba province of Brazil, August 28, 1974. Mr. Clown had suffered for years with crippling arthritis, gout, and chronic halitosis, but ultimately met his end in an accident that occurred while he was haning upside down in a palm tree, eating coconuts.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by interthem
This will be the last post from Interthem until June...

So this is kind of a win/win thing for everyone but you, huh? cool

Last edited by Bulletbutt; 03/30/12.

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by interthem
This will be the last post from Interthem until June when he (or a friend) will post the outcome of the wager complete with pictures.

Now here are the details for all to read with care. Events have to follow in a certain sequence, so don't miss anything.

Note: "you" refers to Bricktop, "I" refers to Larry

You will post photos of all the guns I have BOTH posted here and claimed to own at the time of the posting which you claim I have "stolen off the Internet"..

You will provide the image, links to the site where I stole the images as well as a link to the actual photos.

I'll examine your list, thread posts and links to other Internet sites. Any that have been sold will be identified (I have receipts) and I will also add any acquired since then. (like the two Ruger No 1s you stated I do not own)

Then we will schedule your long awaited visit to Wyoming. It will take place on a friend's private property, not at my home. Prior to the visit you will have to supply your full name, address, phone number and verifiable I.D. photocopy.

After the Sublette Cty. Deputy (who will provide security) has examined both your $10,000 cash and mine and pronounced them genuine and in the full amount, you will be afforded the chance to examine all the guns in question.

Witnesses who can validate their ownership will be present. The Deputy has advised me that if you attempt bring any of your "posse" with you they will be excluded from the private property on which the event will take place. If they fail to obey the landowner's request they will be arrested.

Your deadline, Bricktop, to provide the initial information is 31 May 2012.

If you fail to meet any of these conditions, all my obligations will be null and void.

Regardless, we will still have the meeting with photographs displaying me holding the money and the two Ruger No. 1s you have most recently lied about not being my guns.

It will be posted Internet wide.

Any stupid, abusive, insulting or obscene responses to this post will not be read by Interthem, nor responded to.

If any member has an adult question Interthem will be happy to answer PMs on the wager.
Larry, you can't shut up until June, wanna bet??

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I made your bitch f*cking ass go running to your fraidy hole, Larry. I have no real incentive to do it again, though I am thinking of buying bus tickets for some people in Watts to come stay in Pinedale. To make you feel right at home. Or as heard on a local commercial, to make you feel right. At home.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Larry I would like you to post the username of one of your supporters here.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Just compile a heap of Larry's posts and sayings... smile

DF

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yellow Fellow has spoken... anyone give a shiit? How long have these terms been in effect, Yellow Fellow? Making up terms of the wager along and along?

FU

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
All of the user names Larry has would fit into one Douchebag

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (2500HD, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1234, 64 invisible), 2,836 guests, and 1,165 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,312
Posts18,487,270
Members73,968
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.